Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1705575 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163029 Jul 8, 2014
The concept of american pride is odious. A disease. We are a waste of protoplasm and when this thread is dead I will move to the next and the next and the next until the timid souls in the heartland retreat back into the TV rooms and churches where they can cover their ears and chant, "Nah, nah, nah, nah", over and over until the world looks more like they want it to... In the meantime, which of you have cute l'il girls you want to sell?...
In The Right

United States

#1163030 Jul 8, 2014
Name The Liberal Hypocrite Quiz

Which liberal says that labor unions are essential for worker rights and accepted the Cesar Chavez Award for their contributions to the labor movement, but uses non-union labor in the hotels, restaurants, and Napa Valley vineyard that they own?

a. Susan Sarandon
b. Paul Newman
c. Nancy Pelosi
In The Right

United States

#1163031 Jul 8, 2014
Who says that conservatives are racist because they don’t support affirmative action but has an abysmal
record of hiring blacks?

a. Barbra Streisand
b. Michael Moore
c. Al Franken
d. All of the above
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163032 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
There aren't "kinds" of republicans, there's just the one party, and you're in it. How's that wife of yours? Still juicy at all or does it look like a pair of grey drapes in there?... Ride in on the devil's coattails, cracker, and you have to ride out on them too... either that or on his shiny metal dick..
In The Right

United States

#1163033 Jul 8, 2014
Who says that corporations are “terrorists” and has said “I don’t own a single share of stock” but secretly
owns shares in Pentagon contractors like Boeing, pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, and even
Halliburton?

a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163034 Jul 8, 2014
So, um, whatcha think of my new job, tickers? I found work like you said... so where are you? Aren't you a man of your word, because I certainly am... ends of the earth, boy... I'll have you crying in rage and frustration shortly and I just want you to be aware it's coming...
In The Right

United States

#1163035 Jul 8, 2014
This prominent liberalsaysthat conservatives are nasty, hateful people but once told a newspaper,“I dislike
homosexuals.… I was glad when that [Harvard] homosexual got killed.”

a. Sean Penn
b. Ted Danson
c. Al Franken
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163036 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Name The Liberal Hypocrite Quiz
Which liberal says that labor unions are essential for worker rights and accepted the Cesar Chavez Award for their contributions to the labor movement, but uses non-union labor in the hotels, restaurants, and Napa Valley vineyard that they own?
a. Susan Sarandon
b. Paul Newman
c. Nancy Pelosi
So, um, you got a dead guy of senior citizens to bitch about, huh? Hahahahahahahaha... Just tell straight out: are you for or against illegal, no-union labor? Just commit. Don't try and walk both sides of the fence when you're living in a bamboo wheelchair...
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163037 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Who says that corporations are “terrorists” and has said “I don’t own a single share of stock” but secretly
owns shares in Pentagon contractors like Boeing, pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, and even
Halliburton?
a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
So, are you for or against crooked war contractors and pharmaceuticals? I can't tell which side you're on so why don't you tell us before someone sends an emissary to rape every little girl in your life since you're a liar and a ho.. spread their little screaming faces on the carpet and providing them with the inevitable lubricity which - though now a burden - will eventually allow an republican woman to find some willing male to care for them into their dotage...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163038 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise. Republicans rely on illegal immigrants to feel their insatiable need for cheap labor.
illegal immigrants work mostly for mom-and-pop businesses.....

major corporations want no part of that grief.....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163039 Jul 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
we already are and have been for 45 years when birth control became widely available, most of these sluts want to get pregnant, free birth control will mean nothing
Barack's Science Czar, John Holdren holds beliefs similar to this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism

...about the value of the lives of the children of the poor, the useless eaters that tear through what he considers limited resources.

Yet, most of Obama's appointed advisers nod along to giving everything we've got to these disgusting invaders crossing our borders. The Standard of Living index is higher in Mexico than in the U.S. now and their unemployment is lower, so I don't get how the liberals rationalize that they deserve out money. The elitists at our Capitol are all hypocrites, throwing money at a problem they are too lazy to deal with.

Their contradictory behavior is dizzying.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163040 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You asked a question dunce__Dupont answered it correctly.
Correct reply is Thank You.
And BTW I told you last week that the Amish aka the Old Order Mennonites have several special deals at federal, state and local governments in the US and also in Canada.
Those folks are worth having around it seems__unlike the TeaParty scumbags.
Amish and Old Order Mennonites are not the same thing....dummy.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163041 Jul 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the term "rapeable little girl" highly objectionable and in poor taste.
Yesterday he posted a very descriptive post of having sex with another poster's under aged daughter that was removed.

The poster is a troll.
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163042 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
Halliburton?
a. Barney Frank
b. Gloria Steinem
c. Michael Moore
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others. But you can't have it both ways can you, dear? Maybe your daughter needs a good schtupping? I'm not at all for schtupping little girls by violence but you've opened my eyes to the possibilities of holding two conflicting ideologies at the same time... only... don't worry, I won't be gentle...

Location hidden

#1163043 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>From simple minds come simple solutions.
BTW isn't sex, by nature, an animalistic desire?
When was the last time you humped a dead goat or a tractor?
Zarathustra

Chantilly, VA

#1163045 Jul 8, 2014
... or maybe I will?...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163046 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Barack's Science Czar, John Holdren holds beliefs similar to this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism
...about the value of the lives of the children of the poor, the useless eaters that tear through what he considers limited resources.
Yet, most of Obama's appointed advisers nod along to giving everything we've got to these disgusting invaders crossing our borders. The Standard of Living index is higher in Mexico than in the U.S. now and their unemployment is lower, so I don't get how the liberals rationalize that they deserve out money. The elitists at our Capitol are all hypocrites, throwing money at a problem they are too lazy to deal with.
Their contradictory behavior is dizzying.
Holdren has radical ideas on population control, sterilization, illegitimacy, adoption, etc......
In The Right

United States

#1163047 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
Realslime is by far the biggest phony on this thread -- no easy level to maintain with the likes of Ghost and FakeDave competing for the prize.

On Topix all day every day, you can see him posting on several threads using different socks but the words make it obvious it's him.

Location hidden

#1163049 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
illegal immigrants work mostly for mom-and-pop businesses.....
major corporations want no part of that grief.....
Yep, a relative of mine in construction said that he was anxious about when his boss would let him go for a couple more illegals like he did a fellow worker. He said the guy was making $15 an hour and the boss guy fired him to hire two illegals to do his job at the same cost minus benefits. That profit adds up to a greedy man who doesn't care how shoddy the work is.

If I ever have house built from scratch I'm gonna insist on absolutely no Mexicans being allowed on site. I want quality workers not glue sniffing airheads.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163050 Jul 8, 2014
Democrats have more mental issues than Republicans:
Zarathustra wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others. But you can't have it both ways can you, dear? Maybe your daughter needs a good schtupping? I'm not at all for schtupping little girls by violence but you've opened my eyes to the possibilities of holding two conflicting ideologies at the same time... only... don't worry, I won't be gentle...
"Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.

The basic data -- based on an aggregated sample of more than 4,000 interviews conducted since 2004 -- are straightforward."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 243,320
Men that wear panties 2 hr Rose of Tralee 4
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr Rose of Tralee 11
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Rose of Tralee 15
Trump is A 2 hr Rose of Tralee 468
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,778
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr GALAXY FART 64,458

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages