Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1620925 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162908 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama doesn't want to negotiate with Republicans and never has. He just wants to blame them for the gridlock he created.
Even prominent Democrats are now starting to criticize him for not making more of an effort to work with Congress.
Of course, good ole' Harry Reid will continue to block any and all legislation passed by the House as expected of him by his lord and master. He's such a good little pawn.
Then they can both blame those bad old Republicans.
All lies
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162909 Jul 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to open borders that allows drugs to flow freely into the US
rotflmao
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1162910 Jul 8, 2014
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as Hillary Clinton or, say, Ted Kennedy? Seems like a liberal hypocrisy to me.
By Hillary Clinton do you mean our next president? Ted Kennedy is dead, let it go already.

May as well discuss how Reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegals, that is much more relevant to today's issues than your own biased ideas.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1162911 Jul 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to open borders that allows drugs to flow freely into the US
The Reagan Legacy.
In The Right

United States

#1162912 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a clinical psychologist...
Yeah, sure, and I'm a neurosurgeon and part time astronaut.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162913 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Only when things are going good does the divider and conqueror brag about having done it by himself.
"I killed bin Laden!"
"I have al Qaeda on the run!"
"I saved GM!"
"Vote for me!"
And all the good little tools ran to the booths and voted for him.
And now the reality...
Killing bin Laden was simply closure on the face of 9/11. Obama had nothing to do with the hunt to find him and played cards while the Seals risked their lives to go in and kill him because he found it "too intense".
ISIS has now declared an Islamic State and Caliphate.
GM has recalled thousands upon thousands of cars because of glitches resulting in fatal crashes.
Yet, the good little tools still defend him and stare wide-eyed in adoration as he claims all of his failures are someone else's fault because they just want to "gin up their base".
When he's just ginning up his own dwindling base making these claims.
It's too hard to believe sometimes.
This is your mind on crack
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1162914 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Only when things are going good does the divider and conqueror brag about having done it by himself.
"I killed bin Laden!"
"I saved GM!"
"Vote for me!"
And now the reality...
Killing bin Laden was simply closure on the face of 9/11. Obama had nothing to do with the hunt to find him and played cards while the Seals risked their lives to go in and kill him because he found it "too intense".
GM has recalled thousands upon thousands of cars because of glitches resulting in fatal crashes.
Yet, the good little tools still defend him and stare wide-eyed in adoration as he claims all of his failures are someone else's fault because they just want to "gin up their base".
"Just picture someone

with a narcissist mentality

who doesn't listen to anyone..." --Carol Quote --
In The Right

United States

#1162915 Jul 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it is a Clinton law they are using. I am glad to see all the disease ridden illegals being sent to California. Maybe you want to take in the Palestinians too after Israel uses clear, concise and extreme measures to clear out the filth. Fire a hundred rockets into Califorexico and see what happens. Notice how a real leader handles a problem. O'bama sits with a stick up his butt given to him by the Tranny called his wife Michael.
Typically blaming Bush while actually using the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act.

http://icwclaw.org/services-available/victims...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1162916 Jul 8, 2014
The mayor of Murietta was on O'Reilly last night. He said even legal immigrants who live there oppose the federal government invading their town. A few people might be arrested for disorderly conduct. But even in a situation like this, people can't just slug it out in the streets.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162917 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem Obama wants to take credit for everything - even businesses. Think it's just jealousy...since he's never built or owned anything himself.
Remember when he let Biden go ahead and give him the credit for Iraq as being "one of his greatest accomplishments"? Again, jealousy, pretty sure.
Bush should have gotten the credit when Iraq was stable. Obama blamed Bush up and down before and after it fell apart. It wasn't his fault though when it did. It's never his fault. Only when things are going good does he brag about having done it all by himself.
Killing bin Laden - another example - and him personally having al Qaeda on the run.
If we weren't in such dangerous waters, we might be tipping the boat over laughing so hard.
rotflmao
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162918 Jul 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just picture someone
Blue, blue, blue suede shoes baby.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1162919 Jul 8, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it is a Clinton law they are using. I am glad to see all the disease ridden illegals being sent to California. Maybe you want to take in the Palestinians too after Israel uses clear, concise and extreme measures to clear out the filth. Fire a hundred rockets into Califorexico and see what happens. Notice how a real leader handles a problem. O'bama sits with a stick up his butt given to him by the Tranny called his wife Michael.
Obama had NO problem sending unaccompanied minors back to drug crime lords violence in Mexico in 2013

"U.S. immigration authorities apprehended 13,454 unaccompanied Mexican minors last year, the majority of whom were swiftly deported to their home country, news site Animal Político reported last week."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/01/unac...

So why are we to believe children from other crime riddle nations should be any different. The law was designed for those who are in a war zone or under persecution d/t race, tribe, religion etc.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162920 Jul 8, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Reagan Legacy.
Noticed your friend Peppy popped in.
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1162921 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which story?
The unknown diseases invading our country across the border?
Or the Big Daddy of ISIS announcing an Islamic State and threatening
to end the United States of America?
3 + 3 = 19
and
it is President Obama's Fault.

Logic was never a strength for Lorac?
In The Right

United States

#1162922 Jul 8, 2014
The new docudrama from the team behind 2016: Obama's America, earned some of the surliest reviews in recent memory.

Critics sniffed the film was "odious," "hypocritical," and filled with "outright lies." One august reporter directly told readers not to see the film.

Yet the film earned an "A+" CinemaScore mark, something very rare in today's movie world.

According to America's press team, the docudrama joins a group of 52 films (like Titanic, The King's Speech) which also earned that grade.

Fu*k you, COSTCO...oh, and thanks for the promotional boost.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1162924 Jul 8, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> White House in January advertised for contractors to haul illegal juvenile, invaders, err, ah, immigrants.
65,000 illegal children crossed the border by end of April. Since then 300,000 have invaded, err immigrated.
To put into prospective, Allied Forces that hit Normandy Beach was 150,000.
Nonsense Junbug__cept maybe for the Normandy Beach part.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1162925 Jul 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just picture someone
A president has to listen to everyone because that's their job. A president never refuses to negotiate with anyone over anything if it's for the good of the entire country and not just personal ideology and party loyalty.

Narcissism and egos have to be left at the doorstep of the Oval Office when you represent the entire country - even those who oppose your personal vision.

This president wears both his narcissism and personal vision on his sleeve.

Maybe you should stop reminding us of this unpleasant fact.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1162926 Jul 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you're into JFK how about this quote Carol?
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”
Translation:

As long as you're into JFK how about this quote Paul?
“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who tries to repeat failed policies, someone who reject new ideas with rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the Democrat voters-their perceived health, their free housing, their abysmal union-thug controlled schools, their McJobs, their civil rights as long as they are kept in our cage and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Misguided Liberal.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1162927 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure, and I'm a neurosurgeon and part time astronaut.
Gunner recalls he surgery on his brain tumor and the drugs they gave him in recovery!

Lucy in the sky with diamonds......
the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.....

Have another donut and a big gulp ya fatty
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1162928 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"I killed bin Laden!"
"I saved GM!"
"Vote for me!"
And now the reality...
Breaking News ?:-)
Carol has brought bin-Lauden back to life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min honeymylove 11,446
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 242,799
Eli Manning traded to Arizona 1 hr Old Friend 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,004
The Party of Racism. 4 hr Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 4 hr TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 4 hr WHY 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages