Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1161024 Jul 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. That's YOUR CLAIM. Mine is much broader... "religious conviction.'
So now you've lied a FOURTH TIME!
Damn! You're a fine idiot son!
¨But if someone uses that birth control and shops / contributes at your business¨ Your words.

Tells us how the business owner would know this.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161025 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts epitomize ¨running scared¨-- avoidance and immature name-calling, traits common to ignorant leftists.
lol! I bet there was no thought process involved when you wrote this, eh?

I can tell!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161026 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
¨But if someone uses that birth control and shops / contributes at your business¨ Your words.
Tells us how the business owner would know this.
Obviously you're not keeping up with the topics son.

What I was responding to:

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TI79GC...

So again, you had to lie... for a FIFTH TIME today to try and save your sorry rear end!
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1161027 Jul 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Courts don't charge people son.
There is no charge unless a court/judge/magistrate says so.

BTW Einstein, ever hear of a bench warrant?
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1161028 Jul 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you're not keeping up with the topics son.
What I was responding to:
!
Your words ¨But if someone uses that birth control and shops / contributes at your business¨ clearly imply a business owner would somehow know which patrons use b/c and what type of b/c they use.

An idiotic claim anyway you look at it.
zzz

United States

#1161029 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
The Obama Doctrine: Speak loudly and carry a small stick.
"SPEAK LOUDLY AND OFTEN (with teleprompter)AND CARRY A RAINBOW UNICORN.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1161030 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no charge unless a court/judge/magistrate says so.
BTW Einstein, ever hear of a bench warrant?
Ever heard of a charging document?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1161031 Jul 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is holding to your beliefs. but that cannot trump US law...
concientious objectors do not get to avoid the military, they just don't go into combat positions..those that draft dodged on that belief were breaking the law as, once again, religious beliefs do not trump US laws.
They can't avoid registration, but can avoid military service with an alternative service such as community service through faith based service organizations. Common with Amish and Mennonites. Again, an exemption, not the law.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161032 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words ¨But if someone uses that birth control and shops / contributes at your business¨ clearly imply a business owner would somehow know which patrons use b/c and what type of b/c they use.
An idiotic claim anyway you look at it.
lol! Still can't get it straight on topic eh?

Still feel the need to change the issue since you can't handle reality, eh?

And you still can't answer the question I posed on your topic? Still avoiding it eh?

Ok son. Do this. Change 'birth control' to 'worshiping a false god'. Or even 'atheist' or 'agnostic.'

Now what are you going to do?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161033 Jul 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of a charging document?
lol! The idiot only knows words.

Which is why he relies on questions that others 'need' to answer to him because he doesn't know!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1161034 Jul 4, 2014
Canadian government asked to distribute radiation pills to residents living near nuclear facilities

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2014/07/04/c...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161035 Jul 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't avoid registration, but can avoid military service with an alternative service such as community service through faith based service organizations. Common with Amish and Mennonites. Again, an exemption, not the law.
So technically, you're saying Romney is more of a dove than a hawk?

wow...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1161036 Jul 4, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The SCOTUS says you're wrong.
2. Your murder analogy is just, well, ridiculously stupid.
SCOTUS also once said gay marriage had no standing, bu now they say it does...

so they can be wrong...and they are on this one.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1161037 Jul 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
good to know..i was not aware of that..thanks for enlightening me.

not really an exemption, they still have to serve. their religion does not trump the law. but we make a way for them to serve.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161039 Jul 4, 2014
lol!

'In the right'...aka 'the right to lie'....

dump and run....

SOP!!!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1161040 Jul 4, 2014
WHY ARE ALL THE NUCLEAR OFFICERS BOTH MILITARY AND CIVILIAN GETTING FIRED OR JAILED?

https://www.facebook.com/notes/john-hodgeman/...

----

Fired Generals result of Failed Nuclear False Flag on Charleston? Nuke Detonated in Atlantic?

Bordentown, NJ

#1161041 Jul 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good to know..i was not aware of that..thanks for enlightening me.
not really an exemption, they still have to serve. their religion does not trump the law. but we make a way for them to serve.
They still serve, true. Hobby Lobby still has to abide by the ACA law, but with an exemption from certain contraceptives.

Bordentown, NJ

#1161042 Jul 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So technically, you're saying Romney is more of a dove than a hawk?
wow...
Actually, Romney could have applied for conscientious objector status, but he didn't. He was available for the draft when his missionary commitment was done. I would have liked to see what he would have done if he was drafted.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161044 Jul 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They still serve, true. Hobby Lobby still has to abide by the ACA law, but with an exemption from certain contraceptives.
... and it only gets worse.....

http://theweek.com/article/index/264251/speed...

"Hobby Lobby Redux 8:05am ET

Didn't like the Hobby Lobby decision? You're going to hate the Supreme Court's follow-up.

The Supreme Court on Thursday evening unveiled its latest ruling around birth control and religious freedom — and if you disliked the Hobby Lobby decision earlier this week, you're going to hate this one.

The latest ruling allows Wheaton College to skirt ObamaCare's contraceptive provisions as long as the evangelical school informs the government of its religious objections to providing its staff and students with any type of birth control. Previously, the government required a non-profit with religious objections to sign a form handing over responsibility of providing contraceptive coverage to its insurer or health care plan administrator — now, presumably, the government would handle the hand off.

Saying the decision "undermines confidence in this institution," Justice Sotomayor wrote a scathing dissent, accusing the court of backtracking key elements of its Hobby Lobby decision. "Those who are bound by our decisions usually believe they can take us at our word," Sotomayor wrote. "Not so today."

She said the ruling set up unworkable regulations that risked "depriving hundreds of Wheaton's employees and students of their legal entitlement to contraceptive coverage" and allowed "hundreds or thousands of other objectors" a similar way out.

She was joined in her dissent by the court's two other female justices. In fact, the decision broke down completely across gender lines — the court's male justices comprised the majority opinion — suggesting that the court's battle over religious freedom and reproductive rights is only going to get more contentious.
-- Nico Lauricella "
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1161045 Jul 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good to know..i was not aware of that..thanks for enlightening me.
Teaman's answer was hazy, presently there is no draft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,614
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 2 hr Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 2 hr Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 2 hr Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 2 hr Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM