Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1621017 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1160247 Jul 2, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry son. At least I give Obama credit where credit is due.
As for the worst, that would have to be bushie boy. And I'm sure he never let his golf game down. After all, while he claimed to have given up the sport, he never claimed he wouldn't practice!
we know, sport. you give barry way too much credit! lol

polls don't agree with your second assertion, but the topix community already understands that bush will be your 'out' for just about everything from hamas to hangnails as long as you breathe.

that's why you no longer seem to have the attention or respect from fellow posters. just being truthful and honest.....so don't go 'hating' on me.

as for golf.....that is something where both could actually learn a thing or two from rdtm.

peace!!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1160248 Jul 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, fems scream-- keep government out of my womb until its time to make a law that forces others to pay for how I use my womb
Birth control is a health issue.
Patrilily

Palm Coast, FL

#1160249 Jul 2, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any actual friends or is this it... a life on topix
Even Carol sees through you
Please return lily's see through blouse and soiled sling backs.
Davey Dukes

Palm Coast, FL

#1160250 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you f*cking whiners were saying that Obama was funding terrorists & helping them. And now you are having a GD fit because the terrorists hate him.
More proof you are dumber than sh*t.
Check out the latest polls ... Obamaliar has now earned "The Worst President" ... like the world didn't already know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160251 Jul 2, 2014
Obama Reich Screws Another American Business.....

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), a federal agency tasked with enforcing workplace discrimination laws, is suing a private American business for firing a group of Hispanic and Asian employees over their inability to speak English at work, claiming that the English-language requirement in a U.S. business constitutes “discrimination.”

The government is accusing Wisconsin Plastics, Inc. of violating Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination based on “national origin.” The government argues this includes the “linguistic characteristics of a national origin group.”
Davey Dukes

Palm Coast, FL

#1160252 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you like your birth control, you can't keep your birth control."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160253 Jul 2, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing coming from You
go back to your knitting, old lady.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160254 Jul 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
ISIS Mocks "Mom's Jeans Obama" In Eerie Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YyM0_sv5h88XX#action=share
Those of us who dislike Obama's policies hate you--terrorist--more. Apparently using it as recruiting tool.
the weakness of Obama is a great recruiting tool for Muslim radicals.....

what the hell, if they get caught they get a great lawyer, cable TV, computer access, gourmet meals....and a guaranteed free pass at the end....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160255 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you f*cking whiners were saying that Obama was funding terrorists & helping them. And now you are having a GD fit because the terrorists hate him.
radical Islamists know that Obama is so weak that insulting him will just make him more cooperative....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1160256 Jul 2, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now with ISIS spreading their propaganda ?
Pffft
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160257 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong....birth control is a lifestyle issue.....

unless you think pregnancy is an illness.....

but who are we kidding....you're just a barroom drunk.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1160258 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You Progressives need to get your talking points together. I am either supporting terrorist or I hate them.

I do not like Obama's policies; however, I am not a black and white thinking Prog and I know terrorist are an enemy to me. What is dumb is Progs thinking anything terrorist says or does is smart. Progs defend the actions of Hamas too much. They are terrorist and we should not be funding them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160259 Jul 2, 2014
America Revolts Against Obama Reich.....

The Murrieta Mesa High School gym was at capacity on Wednesday, July 2, 2014, for a town hall on immigrants being processed at the U.S. Border Patrol station in Murrieta. The gym fits 750 people.

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/2014/07/02/m...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1160260 Jul 2, 2014
A major glitch in ObamaCare. The HHS Inspector General says a few million inconsistencies exist in processing data given on the website with verifying SS, income, citizenship and lawful presence status - the last three proving the more challenging...2.9 million inconsistencies. The solution proving to be just as challenging as the problem.

The federal government can't manage anything. Have liberals learned anything by this fiasco yet?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1160261 Jul 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the weakness of Obama is a great recruiting tool for Muslim radicals.....
what the hell, if they get caught they get a great lawyer, cable TV, computer access, gourmet meals....and a guaranteed free pass at the end....
The thought of capture is not much of a deterrent to them.

I posted this for one reason. The Progressives are way too soft on terrorist. A few appear to labor under the delusion that terrorist like Obama and will somehow cooperate with him. Hamas is a terrorist group.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1160262 Jul 2, 2014
Black culture update....

NEWARK, N.J.(CBSNewYork)– Police in Newark are trying to identify potential witnesses after a high school cheerleader was shot and killed, just two weeks after graduation.

The uncle of 17-year-old Cheyanne Bond says the teen never had a chance.

“They told her to get on her knees and they shot her in the head execution style,” Michael Bond said.

Investigators said teen was walking along West Side Park on South 17th Street in Newark with her ex-boyfriend Sunday night when both teens were shot.

Cheyanne was killed, but her ex-boyfriend survived.

“Just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time,” Michael Bond said.

Cheyanne had graduated from Malcolm X Shabazz High School in Newark just nine days ago. Friends describe her as hard-working and quiet and said she was excited about her plans to study nursing at Union County College this fall.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1160263 Jul 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think pregnancy is an illness?
Jake

Jonesboro, AR

#1160264 Jul 2, 2014
Danny_Livewire wrote:
Wow. Just reading through these threads, the maturity level is astounding.
Learn to appreciate what we have, it's not nearly as bad as most people freaking out here think it is.
You people are delusional.
How bad will it have to get before you open your eyes and see the light? He is trying to figure out how he is going around congress using his pen and phone, I think he has gone his limit.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1160265 Jul 2, 2014
"U.S. military advisors have secretly operated in Somalia since around 2007 and Washington plans to deepen its security assistance to help the country fend off threats by Islamist militant group al Shabaab, U.S. officials said.

The comments are the first detailed public acknowledgement of a U.S. military presence in Somalia dating back since the U.S. administration of George W. Bush and add to other signs of a deepening U.S. commitment to Somalia's government, which the Obama administration recognized last year.

The deployments, consisting of up to 120 troops on the ground, go beyond the Pentagon's January announcement that it had sent a handful of advisors in October. That was seen at the time as the first assignment of U.S. troops to Somalia since 1993 when two U.S. helicopters were shot down and 18 American troops killed in the "Black Hawk Down" disaster. "
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0F72...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1160266 Jul 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron doll__once again your ignorance shines through.
Obama is correct in avoiding Syria and hopefully his administration will not reengage in Iraq beyond the small force it's committed to look after American interests and advise Iraq's military commanders.
You miss the point. Obama is now perceived as being weak by our enemies as well as our allies after he drew the red line and then backed away from it.

Biden announced Iraq was one of Obama's greatest achievements a few years ago. What happened between then and now?

Obama surrendered to Maliki and removed all troops prematurely. That's what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
Benghazi, the REAL story. 3 hr test 17
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Quirky 242,800
The Party of Racism. 4 hr KKK r DEMS 65
The truth and nuttin but. 4 hr WWBroadsREvil 26
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 4 hr Left is EVIL 2
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... (Sep '15) 7 hr lich tran 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages