Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1158060 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> That would be your version. Who stated day one what their goal was?
Here are just a few since 2011:

H.R. 2018, the Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act

The bill would amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to preserve the authority of each State to make determinations relating to the State's water quality standards. This would reduce the federal government’s power over individual state’s water quality standards to help increase job growth.

H.R. 2587, Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act

The bill would prohibit the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) from ordering any employer to close, relocate or transfer employment under any circumstance. Washington already has too many harmful regulations that hurt job growth. The Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act would help ensure that the government agency does not over step their bounds by dictating decisions made by private sector companies.

H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act

The Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act (H.R. 1230) would establish statutory deadlines for sales of certain oil and gas leases in the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS). CBO estimates that enacting this legislation would reduce net direct spending by $25 million over the 2011-2016 period and about $40 million over the 2011-2021 period. Restarting offshore leasing will help restore thousands of jobs.

Harry Reid blocked each and every bill passed by the House instead of sending them to committee and taking an up or down vote.

That's how our system works no matter who's sitting in the White House. Or used to.

You shouldn't be surprised there's gridlock. Obama and Reid created it intentionally.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1158061 Jun 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, how much are you rich NYC Bocajews paying Bill Clinton for his "gala dinner" speech to try to bail out the Charlie Crist campaign????....
NYC Bocajews party while the country burns....
Your jealousy is very unattractive!
Jesse

United States

#1158062 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know if you ever find a bagger like that. Soo in order to have integrity and ethics they have to agree with you.???
Judging by the liberals that advance in your herd no not too many have ethics or integrity for example:

Barack Hussein Obama
Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Jay Carney

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1158063 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe that an alleged American like Waxballs would be so happy about any and all bad news even if he has to make it up. Talk about a lowlife creep.
He's a leach who's afraid of losing "family money" that he sponges off. Any tax that reduces his inheritance threatens his parasitic way of life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#1158064 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Because that would make me sound way to much like a bagger.
Ah, you prefer the "sophomoric" approach better?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1158065 Jun 28, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the liberals that advance in your herd no not too many have ethics or integrity for example:
Barack Hussein Obama
Eric Holder
Susan Rice
Jay Carney
One could fill this board up with Republicans and baggers.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1158066 Jun 28, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa I see that pic of you is your favorite and oh so fitting considering your condition.
You've got that right. Old Waxy has been rode hard and put up wet.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1158067 Jun 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, that sounds a lot like you original post.. Yea think? Funny how that works.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1158068 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazz, when they stop attaching repeal Obama care with their phony bills maybe something will happen...Those idiots know exactly what they are doing. Your tiny brain is made to order.
"poop"
If the bills passed by the house are so bad, hairless reed should want them to come up for vote, just so they could be shot down. hairless is much like you a coward,
He nos darn well many would pass forcing the boy president nobama to use the power of his veto pen thus pissing off a majority of American's.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: When are you going to act like a man and answer the question and let the folks on Topix no when your bio/fantasy you bragged about will be released. That will be about the same time you get an erection, never.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1158069 Jun 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jealousy is very unattractive!
You gotta wonder if he ever has a good day. I'll bet if Galt would ever laugh out load his face would crack.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1158070 Jun 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet we know for a fact there was no global flood anywhere near the time humans have been on this planet..
your cult lied to you...again.
So you were there during that time period, eh?

I've always known that shit-for-brains like you are older than the hills.
waxman

Torrance, CA

#1158071 Jun 28, 2014
Topix owns me!!!!!!!!! All day, all night! I'm a topix tool and a judgit fool!!!
Jesse

United States

#1158072 Jun 28, 2014
If presidents can ignore lawful acts of Congress, it raises some pretty fundamental questions. Certainly it is telling that, instead of debating the merits of Boehner's case, the Democrats have been attacking his apparent plan for the House to go to court, paying for the suit with tax dollars. If Boehner's concerns are so outrageous and Obama has a case to make against them, why aren't Democrats making it head-on?

http://politix.topix.com/story/12793-boehner-...

ROFLMAO
waxman

Torrance, CA

#1158073 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One could fill this board up with Republicans and baggers.
And I do that every day with my abundant swarm of sock puppets!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1158074 Jun 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but we have science to back up this truth. i understand such concepts are light years beyond your ability to comprehend, you should stick to making jokes about poo...that is the best you will ever be at anything in your life.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1158075 Jun 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
If the bills passed by the house are so bad, hairless reed should want them to come up for vote, just so they could be shot down. hairless is much like you a coward,
He nos darn well many would pass forcing the boy president nobama to use the power of his veto pen thus pissing off a majority of American's.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: When are you going to act like a man and answer the question and let the folks on Topix no when your bio/fantasy you bragged about will be released. That will be about the same time you get an erection, never.
I'll tell you what I will do, you show me where I ever bragged about it and then I will. But your obsession would never end because you have a child like mentality. So if that is true about the Senate what about Congress with that drunk and instant tan man Boehner? I'm sure that this is the only place where an envy ridden and a obvious pusseeccee like you would ever call a man a coward.You more than prove daily with the very same post you have been using for 5 years over and over, little girl.Whenever you get called out you slink off like the wimpie dude that you obviously are.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1158076 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that strange bagger world you reside in a windmill farm is the same as one of you idiot NRA flunkies. If an Eagle flies into your car are you guilty, if it flies into your house are you guilty? I pity this nation if you morons ever gain full control again. Talk about warped. If your party would spend as much time working to fix all of the messes you left behind we would be far better off by now.
This is plain dumb logic. Is my car positioned to be a continual hazard to flying eagles?

Your faux outrage shows that you KNEW your logic was lacking. You aren't fooling anyone with your nonsense but yourself.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1158077 Jun 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodenhead confuses his ideology with science.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1158078 Jun 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not that Ghost prefers to be "sophomoric". It is an issue with that is the best he can do.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1158079 Jun 28, 2014
Jesse wrote:
If presidents can ignore lawful acts of Congress, it raises some pretty fundamental questions. Certainly it is telling that, instead of debating the merits of Boehner's case, the Democrats have been attacking his apparent plan for the House to go to court, paying for the suit with tax dollars. If Boehner's concerns are so outrageous and Obama has a case to make against them, why aren't Democrats making it head-on?
http://politix.topix.com/story/12793-boehner-...
ROFLMAO
And I wonder how much of the tax payers money has been wasted on frivolous law suits from the Republicans, from Obamacare, Benghazi. IRS, shut down the Government a couple times, they have cost us tax payers billions and now suddenly you are tax conscience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,876
Ask Amy 3-29-15 5 hr Kuuipo 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr JRB 185,890
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr litesong 52,331
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,312
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]