Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,064,381 - 1,064,400 of 1,096,640 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally off target. Grassley got an invite to an IRS event. Part of the package was that they would pay for the flight of him and his wife.
Rabies dog Lerner decided that he needed audit because he MAY NOT include the cost of his wife's flight on his tax returns. Get that?
She was told that it was unwarranted. You cannot audit somebody if they have yet to do anything wrong.
Maybe Lerner knew that Grassley didn't claim such things previously?

Maybe she recognized that many politicians don't clam these things?

If a cop sees a couple of guys in a dark doorstep exchanging money for a bag, should they ignore it because they really don't know if the bag had drugs? You say yes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of childish and sick:
http://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/upload/20...
Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father have become America's Nightmare

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
This situation was totally foreseeable to anyone with half a brain. When Bush overthrew Saddam Hussein and a Shiite government took over what do you think was going to happen stupid?
Even George HW Bush realized this. That's why when the Shiites revolted in the wake of the first Gulf War, US troops were ordered not to act in their defense.
And yes dimwit it was orchestrated; by Iran who played George W like a fiddle with their agent Ahmed Chalabi and his band of WMD fabricators.
Do you know where Nouri al-Maliki spent his time in exile when Saddam was in power? In Syria, an Iranian ally and in Iran itself. So why are you so surprised that Iran has a greatly increased influence in the region? They're now able to supply the Assad regime by flying directly over Iraqi airspace, something they couldn't do before.
George W stupidly took out the one person who could counter both the Iranians and Al Qaeda and keep the various sectarian groups in line.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Get a life, Dupie.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This regime doesn't even bother with pretense. They look us straight in the eye and lie out their ass. Then dare us to do something about it.
It is long overdue that we grab the bull by the horns and the Magic Negro dressed in Mom Jeans by the ass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows exactly how liberals misrepresent doesn't it? And the audacity to call me a POS....
A liberal will always resort to name calling when the liberal is wrong or reads something he can't defend.

You basically proved his assertion indefensible.

This character, RealDave is well know for changing the subject when proven wrong.

I suspect that is his next move.

Surprisingly though, RealDave admitted he made a mistake, but don't expect the fool to be a man and apologize for calling you a POS when he is the idiot that was wrong.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father have become America's Nightmare
Oh, so you wrote a book also????

Since: May 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,mr. Waxmoron. I will be leaving come Monday and I just wanted you to know just how much I appreciate your work. Even though Waxballs thinks although he resides in a permanent state of paranoia that you and I are the same we both know that isn't true. Besides if he had an ounce of perception he could tell that you are far more knowledgeable politically than I. I hope you carry on with your very good analysis of the political situation. Thanks in advance. The one and only real GHOST.
Enjoy your time away from this nuthouse Ghost, don't stay away as long as last time. I've enjoyed you giving these right wing morons the same treatment they dish out. Its hilarious watching waxidiot dance when you pull his strings.
Not sure why its important to him to think we're the same person, his fragile ego wants to believe there could only be one person that has identified him as a psychotic asswipe, what a hoot.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is long overdue that we grab the bull by the horns and the Magic Negro dressed in Mom Jeans by the ass.
You mess with the Bull you get the horn...But that's what you wanted anyway...Huh Perv?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If a cop sees a couple of guys in a dark doorstep exchanging money for a bag, should they ignore it because they really don't know if the bag had drugs? You say yes.
Pffft, Lerner was full steam ahead on political witch hunts. Her own supervisor told her that her request was off base.

Your scenario is very lame. I would attempt to explain why but it isn't worth my time to go down an off topic rabbit hole with you.

Keep up it Dems. We all know everyone loves the IRS and they are very fond of agents who abuse their powers. So fond that 76% of those polled think a special prosecutor should be appointed.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

BREAKING: Supreme Court limits presidentís appointments power
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks lily, you have always been a friend on here and I appreciate that very much. You catch almost as much of the right's wrath as I do, although I think you handle it better sometimes I have to laugh out loud at your tart zingers in response. It's impossible to stick to just political discussion on here and eventually it all boils down to who can out insult the other. The Pope himself could come on here and say Bless you Obama and everyone of these nutcases on the right would be attacking him unmercifully.
I cannot name one rightie on here that will discuss anything without getting personal,,,not one. But there are a number on the left or middle of the road that will. So eventually it will always evolve into a sh1t slinging contest.But I do admire your ability to defend yourself, and just how irate they get when you zing them. In my opinion the very smartest ones on here are Liberal by far, and I don't include me in that. But when you are dealing with a room filled with carols and you expect results with facts and reality you might just as well have a room filled with test monkeys, imagine the frustration of PDupont.
How sad when your only friend is lily, the town drunk.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

The Supreme Court has limited a presidentís power to make temporary appointments to fill high-level government jobs.

The court said Thursday that President Barack Obama exceeded his authority when he invoked the Constitutionís provision on recess appointments to fill slots on the National Labor Relations Board in 2012.

The justices said in their first-ever consideration of the Constitutionís recess appointments clause that Congress gets to decide when it is in recess and that there was no recess when Obama acted. The president said he made the appointments in the face of Republican refusal to allow the NLRB to function.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/0...

Hmm, so the board has been illegally making decisions since then?
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Lois Lerner will be recycled.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My business is about 50% export and 50% of that goes via ocean containers.
Containers were tough to find, weather delayed moving the containers to the rail yards & then affected train schedules to the port.
What used to take less than two weeks took 5 or 6 six weeks.
This delay cost companies money as payments done by sight L/Cs were then delayed.
Yeah I found all sorts of articles explaining how the harsh winter created havoc in the transportation industry__funny that all the right wing crazies never got that message.
Obumble Loves Illegls

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Obumbles loves illegals more than veterans.

A government that fails to secure its borders is guilty of dereliction of duty. A government that fails to care for our men and women on the frontlines is guilty of malpractice. A government that puts the needs of illegal aliens above US veterans for political gain should be prosecuted for criminal neglect bordering on treason.

Compare weep:

In Sacramento CA, lawmakers are moving forward with a budget-busting plan to extend government-funded health insurance to at least 1.5M illegal aliens.

In LA, federal bureaucrats callously canceled an estimated 40K diagnostic tests & treatments for American veterans with cancer and other illnesses to cover up a decade-long backlog.

In NY, doctors report that nearly 40% of their patients receiving kidney dialysis are illegals. A survey of nephrologists in 44 states revealed that 65% of them treat illegal aliens with kidney disease.

In Memphis, a VA whistleblower reported that his hospital was using contaminated kidney dialysis machines to treat America's warriors. The same hospital previously had been investigated for chronic overcrowding at its emergency room, leading to 6-hr waits or longer. Another watchdog probe found unconscionable delays in processing lab tests at the center.

In AZ, illegal aliens incurred health care costs totaling an estimated $700M in 2009. In Phoenix, at least 40 veterans died waiting for VA hospitals/clinics to treat them, while government officials created secret waiting lists to cook the books & deceive the public about deadly treatment delays.

At UCalifornia at Berkeley, UC President Janet Napolitano (former secretary of the Department of Homeland Security) has offered $5 M in financial aid to illegal alien students. Across the country, 16 states offer in-state tuition discounts for illegal aliens.

In 2013, the nation's most selective colleges & universities had enrolled just 168 American veterans, down from 232 in 2011. Anti-war activists have waged war on military recruitment offices at elite campuses for years. The huge influx of illegal aliens in state universities is shrinking the number of state-subsidized slots for vets.

In 2013, the Obama DHS released 36,007 known, convicted criminal illegal aliens, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. The catch-and-release beneficiaries include thugs convicted of homicide, sexual assault, kidnapping, and thousands of drunk or drugged driving crimes.

The same Department of Homeland Security issued a report in 2009 that identified returning combat veterans as worrisome terrorist and criminal threats to America.

In Washington, Big Business and open-borders lobbyists are redoubling efforts to pass another massive illegal alien amnesty to flood the U.S. job market with low-wage labor.

Across the country, men and women in uniform returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan have higher jobless rates than the civilian population. The unemployment rate for new veterans has spiked to its worst levels, nearing 15%. For veterans ages 24 and under, the jobless rate is a whopping 29.1%, compared to 17.6% nationally for the age group.

A Forbes columnist reported last year that an Air Force veteran was told: "We don't hire your kind."

And last December, Democrats led the charge to reduce cost-of-living increases in military pensions -- while blocking GOP Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions' efforts to close a $4.2 billion loophole that allows illegal aliens to collect child tax credits from the IRS, even if they pay no taxes. The fraudulent payments to illegal aliens would have offset the cuts to veterans' benefits.

America: medical and welfare welcome mat to the rest of the world, while leavings its best and bravest veterans to languish in hospital lounges, die waiting for appointments, and compete for jobs and educational opportunities against illegal border-crossers, document fakers, visa violators and deportation evaders. Shame on us.
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
BREAKING: Supreme Court limits presidentís appointments power
Obama's appointments to the National Labor Relations Board were illegal and therefore null and void according to decision by SCOTUS 9-0

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

The SCOTUS decision about recess appointments was unanimous.

http://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/2...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

GOPers Cringe as McDaniel Rages About Black Dems Voting for Cochran

National Republican leaders trying to appeal to non-white voters are cringing over Senate candidate Chris McDaniel's complaints that Democrats ó most of whom are black in Mississippi ó voted in the state's GOP Senate runoff and helped six-term incumbent Thad Cochran capture the party nomination.

"The more the tea party complains about how black voters vote for Republicans, I think they look racist and stupid," said John Feehery, a GOP consultant in Washington. "We're trying to get black voters. Now that one of our candidates got black voters, we should be happy about it."

Nearly 377,000 people voted in Tuesday's runoff in Mississippi, and Cochran received nearly 6,800 votes more than tea party-backed McDaniel.

"There is something a bit strange, there is something a bit unusual, about a Republican primary that's decided by liberal Democrats," McDaniel said to a roar from supporters on election night in Hattiesburg. On Wednesday, he still refused to concede and vowed instead to investigate vote patterns for "irregularities."

Turnout was up significantly from a three-person primary on June 3, when McDaniel had finished about 1,400 votes ahead of Cochran but nobody received a majority to win.

Importantly, turnout in Mississippi's majority-black counties grew by 43 percent from June 3 to the runoff, while in majority-white counties, it grew 17 percent.

When reporters in Washington asked Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss., if Cochran's appeal to Democratic voters might have a negative impact on the GOP, Wicker responded with a laugh.

"Broadening the base of the party? Asking more Mississippians to participate in the ballot that's going to determine the next senator? No, I don't think there's anything wrong with that," he said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/gopers-crin...

racist and stupid. i never would have guessed. thanks GOP operative.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> How sad when your only friend is lily, the town drunk.
I have lots of friends, lily is one of my favorites, Waxballs, and no socks, which are your only friends. Kinda sad that you would be concerned about who has friends and how old someone is. I do believe that we can rule out Bi- polar disorder seeing as how you are always angry and seem to suffer the same degree of frustration all the time.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2014

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Unanimously Rules Pro-Lifers have Free Speech at Abortion Clinics

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••