Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1157021 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is knowledge of an event or events that violate the law? Certainly the IRS should take a look.
Lerner, a Bush appointee, is hardly a political rival.
Ley's go back to that policeman observing two men in a dark doorstep exchanging money for a bag. You are saying the policemen should ignore it & not investigate further. You ran away from this earlier.
She will argue her stupid points for days, then slink away, pretending she never said anything about the topic!!

She did it with Robertson and Bundy!!
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1157022 Jun 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Chica lacks knowledge about the Constitution.
You need to educate him about it first so he can develop some sort of rudimentary understanding of the point....
Obammma really lacks knowledge. He certainly didn't count on having to use his fake Constitutional law degree. Must of been one of the those quota things, push the negro through, we need the money scam.

Location hidden

#1157023 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the article? noooooooooooo. Hey Stupid, read the article, Lerner was a scum bag tard.
Of course.

Lerner was a Bush apointee.

All Bush appointees are scum bag tards.

You are too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1157024 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the article? noooooooooooo. Hey Stupid, read the article, Lerner was a scum bag tard.
a scum bag tard Bush appointed Republican?

sounds about right.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1157025 Jun 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Clinton signed DOMA into law--look it up
It passed by a veto-proof margin. So what. I guess you will now blame Clinton.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1157026 Jun 26, 2014
Vladimir Putin wrote:
<quoted text> I made him everyone's bytch. That typical liberal's homo poop chute will be wider than the Grand Canyon. Hope and chaaaaaange my sphincter! Ouch! Lol
Putin backs off! Obama's brilliant plan to resolve the Ukraine crisis (WITHOUT the use of military force right wing morons proposed) is showing signs of success.

"On Russian President Vladimir Putin's demand, the upper house of Russian parliament on Wednesday cancelled a resolution allowing the use of military in Ukraine, a move intended to show Moscow's eagerness to de-escalate tensions and avoid a new round of Western sanctions."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-ceasefir...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1157027 Jun 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wearing his favorite sock!! The stupid striped one!!
Did I grant you permission to speak, unhinged one?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1157028 Jun 26, 2014
I am the most honest, law abiding and ethical president in history!

You can trust me, really!

Suckers!

Location hidden

#1157029 Jun 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitutional expert--Obama-- gets an unanimous SCOTUS rebuke for his abuse of power regarding recess appointments
Do you know the meaning of unanimous, Lowblow??

Because a 5-4 decision is not that. ROFLMAO (at you)

But we know you like to come here and lie. You do it well and constantly.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1157030 Jun 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
Lerner was a Bush apointee.
All Bush appointees are scum bag tards.
You are too.
Do you get tired of living in white padded rooms that lock from the outside?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1157031 Jun 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
As predicted, this moronic weasel Dumb Dave tries to change the subject matter to make it so he is "right" about something.
You really are a worthless POS yourself, Dumb Dave.
Proven wrong again. You really are Sofa King Stupid son!
The subject was whether the harsh winter of 1985 had a negative effect on the economy.

My God you whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1157032 Jun 26, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you have a wonderful vacation
"silly"
I'll second that. I am sure the Shady Pones Rehab Center will be a wonderful vacation site for "poop".
Peace

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1157033 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is knowledge of an event or events that violate the law? Certainly the IRS should take a look.
Lerner, a Bush appointee, is hardly a political rival.
Ley's go back to that policeman observing two men in a dark doorstep exchanging money for a bag. You are saying the policemen should ignore it & not investigate further. You ran away from this earlier.
No, let's stick with you lamely trying to put lipstick on a pig.

76% of the public states there should be a special prosecutor to investigate the possible abuse of power by an IRS agent.

The woman looks dirty. This targeting of Grassley moves it behind simple slow walking to oh yea she was deliberately targeting. Get over it. When a MSNBC calls it a witch hunt it is a witch hunt.

Location hidden

#1157034 Jun 26, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>it only adds to lawlessness of this president. I like the Headline:
BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court unanimously rejects Obama recess appointments
The Supreme Court dropped a huge bomb on the Obama administration, unanimously rebuking the President for arrogating to himself the determination of when Congress is in session for the purpose of making recess appointments.
*How about that Constitutional law student Obama? don't release his grades. It is not necessary, he no doubt had failed his courses.
Hey Stupid!!

Since when is a 5-4 decison a unanimous one??

You Repugnatards have trouble with reading comprehension.

""Still, the outcome was the least significant loss possible for the administration. The justices, by a 5-4 vote, rejected a sweeping lower court ruling against the administration that would have made it virtually impossible for any future president to make recess appointments.""

----------

At least you picked the right sceenname for yourself. You really are stupid!!
Obumble Loves Illegls

New York, NY

#1157035 Jun 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how are the courts treating the Republican's Unconstitutional gay marriage bans?
LOL says the Courts.
: Like Obammy and HIldebeast, all Republicans--for political reasons--will "EVOLVE" in their views and support gay marriage. Next week, Democrats will be screaming that those who aren't in favor of The Man Boy Club, transgender bathroom rights and legal beastiality are oppressing civil rights

Location hidden

#1157036 Jun 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get tired of living in white padded rooms that lock from the outside?
Do you get tired of being a moonbat that everyone laughs at??

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157037 Jun 26, 2014
I see knuckle head has problems reading articles--or lacks to make up his own facts

"The unanimous decision, however, appears narrowly tailored to allow presidents significant discretion to make recess appointments, without Senate confirmation — just not when the chamber says it is in session.

“For purposes of the Recess Appointments Clause, the Senate is in session when it says that it is, provided that, under its own rules, it retains the capacity to transact Senate business,” Justice Stephen Breyer wrote for the court.

Read more: http://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/2...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1157038 Jun 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was whether the harsh winter of 1985 had a negative effect on the economy.
My God you whiners are dumber than sh*t.
No sh*t Sherlock, and you are the moron that started talking about 1984, idiot.

I guess numbers are too complicated for you.

As Amy said, what part of 1985 don't you get?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Where do you people come from?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1157039 Jun 26, 2014
*likes not lacks

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1157040 Jun 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The Supreme Court has limited a president’s power to make temporary appointments to fill high-level government jobs.
The court said Thursday that President Barack Obama exceeded his authority when he invoked the Constitution’s provision on recess appointments to fill slots on the National Labor Relations Board in 2012.
The justices said in their first-ever consideration of the Constitution’s recess appointments clause that Congress gets to decide when it is in recess and that there was no recess when Obama acted. The president said he made the appointments in the face of Republican refusal to allow the NLRB to function.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/0...
Hmm, so the board has been illegally making decisions since then?
"RoxLo"
All decisions made by the NLRB since the illegal appointments are null and void.
Does this mean that maybe the boy president nobama's power of pen are being curtailed?
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-20 6 min PEllen 3
Abby 9-20 14 min PEllen 4
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,929
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,859
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,710
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••