Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157425 Jun 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Already forgotten by everyone, nothing to be gained, can't be too critical of muslims
well, the least that Moochelle should do is guarantee her Nigerian girls free abortions under ObamaKKKare....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157426 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans see Assad as the lesser of two evils compared to Obama's al Qaeda allies in Syria....
Well apparently reich wingers also saw AQ as the lesser of two evils with Saddam!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157428 Jun 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have just left it at: That's what I'd say to PDupont too. Thanks for backing me up.
lol! Well, that's your claim anyway!
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1157429 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner will learn to love a prison jumpsuit.....
Bush also was responsible for the traitor John Robert's SCOTUS appointment.

Lerner's husband is a shyster at a law firm with campaign fund raising ties to the Obama regime. She will have strong representation.

Progs attempting to tie her to Bush politically is just another sign of their desperation.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1157430 Jun 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
That was Obama's dumb statement, not mine.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1157431 Jun 26, 2014
must be true, Colbert/Stewart said it, right flibs?

Obama's Chipotle Blunder

Obama's Chipotle Blunder
&#57438; &#57421;
President Obama embarrasses the nation with a shocking breach of Chipotle etiquette. Indeed, the media is pouncing on the POTUS's long reach -- over the sneeze guard -- during a stop at the fast-food restaurant.

Time to put this miscreant before a firing squad, we can't have a president flouting restaurant "laws", can we?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157432 Jun 26, 2014
The New York Times reports that Hillary Clinton's published, Simon & Schuster, isn't likely to sell enough books to make back her hefty advance.

"Sales of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s new memoir,'Hard Choices,' declined 43.5 percent to 48,000 copies in its second week on the shelves, according to Nielsen BookScan," the Times reports.

The sales figures put pressure on the publisher, Simon & Schuster, which paid Mrs. Clinton a multimillion-dollar advance to write about her time at the State Department and has invested heavily in the book’s rollout, one of the biggest of the year.…

First-week sales typically account for about 30 percent of the total, thanks to the publicity blitzes that accompany publishers’ biggest releases. That means “Hard Choices” could fall far short of the one million copies that Simon & Schuster shipped to bookstores, industry executives said.(Publishers sell books on consignment and must take back copies that do not sell in the stores.)

The second-week figures also increase the likelihood that Simon & Schuster will not sell enough books to make up for Mrs. Clinton’s advance, said a publishing executive who did not want to speak on the record discussing a competitor’s book.

Some reports claim Hillary Clinton received a $14 million advance for her most recent book, Hard Choices.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157433 Jun 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Obama's dumb statement, not mine.
I C

“you know i know”

denver

#1157434 Jun 26, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner's husband is a shyster at a law firm with campaign fund raising ties to the Obama regime. She will have strong representation.
Progs attempting to tie her to Bush politically is just another sign of their desperation.
Dissembling, miss direction, all the flibbies have.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157435 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
well, the least that Moochelle should do is guarantee her Nigerian girls free abortions under ObamaKKKare....
I'm for free birth control and abortions for all liberals and I'm dead serious.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1157436 Jun 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You want links??
August, 1988. Four major battles were fought from April to August 1988, in which the Iraqis massively and effectively used chemical weapons to defeat the Iranians. Nerve gas and blister agents such as mustard gas are used. By this time the US Defense Intelligence Agency is heavily involved with Saddam Hussein in battle plan assistance, intelligence gathering and post battle debriefing. In the last major battle with of the war, 65,000 Iranians are killed, many with poison gas. Use of chemical weapons in war is in violation of the Geneva accords of 1925.[6] & [13]- See more at: http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/a...
August, 1988. Five days after the cease fire Saddam Hussein sends his planes and helicopters to northern Iraq to begin massive chemical attacks against the Kurds.[8]
September, 1988. US Department of Commerce approves shipment of weapons grade anthrax and botulinum to Iraq.[7]
September, 1988. Richard Murphy, Assistant Secretary of State: "The US-Iraqi relationship is... important to our long-term political and economic objectives." [15]
December, 1988. Dow chemical sells $1.5 million in pesticides to Iraq despite knowledge that these would be used in chemical weapons.[1]- See more at: http://www.iranchamber.com/history/articles/a...
----------
So show us where Reagan did anything to Saddam. Reagan provided him with the chemicals.
Most precursors for chemical weapons production came from Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and West Germany (1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics, sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. Singapore-based firm Kim Al-Khaleej, affiliated to the United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, sarin and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq. Dieter Backfisch, managing director of West German company Karl Kolb GmbH, was quoted by saying in 1989 that "for people in Germany poison gas is something quite terrible, but this does not worry customers abroad."

It was "tacit approval" by many world governments that led to the Iraqi regime being armed with weapons of mass destruction, despite sanctions, because of the ongoing Iranian conflict.

http://www.iraqwatch.org/suppliers/nyt-041303...

http://www.gfbv.de/pressemit.php...

“you know i know”

denver

#1157437 Jun 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>awwww... poor hammy. he feels so 'unloved.'
You can't eat ham, can you, Achmed?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157438 Jun 26, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
the decision by Roberts was contorted and unfortunate....but in the long run may benefit Conservatism by maintaining that judges should not substitute their judgment for the will of the people as expressed through their elected representatives....

blame the voters for electing scumbag DemoKKKrats.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1157439 Jun 26, 2014
uh, oh, does dummy davey know?

Obamacare's Prognosis Grows Dimmer
A nightmare for Affordable Care Act supporters has been the possibility that only the sick would be left to purchase insurance through its exchanges, driving premiums up and insurers out. While the law’s boosters have been quick to dismiss the possibility that such a so-called death spiral could…
Bloomberg

“you know i know”

denver

#1157440 Jun 26, 2014
uh,oh, does chief run a mug know?

Tipping Point: America’s Government is Now Broken
The Supreme Court ruled on Thursday, in NLRB v. Noel Canning, that President Obama violated the Constitution by appointing members to the National Labor Relations Board while the Senate was in a three-day recess. Obama was trying to provide the NLRB with enough members to actually do its job,…
The Fiscal Times

BO and dirty Harry broke it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157441 Jun 26, 2014
Fleabagging Fliberals all, no doubt

First Amendment Ignorance: Survey Reveals Land of the Free and Uninformed
OK, "ignorant" may be too harsh a word, but how else do we label the twin facts that only 14 percent of adults in the United States know that the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the press and that nearly 30 percent cannot name a single right guaranteed by that amendment?
Huffington Post

In a related study it was revealed 90% could put a condom on a cucumber

“you know i know”

denver

#1157442 Jun 26, 2014
I think CNN brought him in on a private yacht, told him he was coming for another interview over lunch, BO didn't know, no one told him:

Benghazi suspect expected to arrive in U.S. this weekend: sources
By Phil Stewart WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A suspected leader of the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, captured by U.S. forces and spirited out of Libya, is expected to arrive in the United States this weekend after his journey at sea, U.S. officials told Reuters on Thursday. Libyan…
Reuters

“you know i know”

denver

#1157443 Jun 26, 2014
recovery? I don't think so

Fed's Lacker says U.S. jobless rate accurate gauge of labor slack - One America News Network
The U.S. jobless rate is likely giving an accurate read on the amount of slack in the labor market, with an unusually high level of long-term unemployment reflecting those who lack skills needed to find work, a top Federal Reserve official said on Thursday. Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President…
One America News Network from RSS
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1157445 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the decision by Roberts was contorted and unfortunate....but in the long run may benefit Conservatism by maintaining that judges should not substitute their judgment for the will of the people as expressed through their elected representatives....
blame the voters for electing scumbag DemoKKKrats.....
Roberts ¨unfortunate¨ decision has made me question his integrity ever since he rendered it. He could have and should have stopped the clusterfk ACA in its tracks.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1157446 Jun 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The left is stuck with more old idiots than one would expect. Along with an equal number of young and middle-aged idiots.
W karry mor bagag with us as w ag .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,286
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 52 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST