Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1157921 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly has your party ever done to fix this problem? Even now those idiots will not work with the Dems in order to fix the problem.. Your bitching and flailing of arms while slobbering is hardly a solution. Moron.
"Not work with the Dems"???? Cooperation is a two way street and it use to happen, but since Obama--it is Obama's way or NO way.

Your desperate use of slurs shows you don't even think this passes the "sniff" test.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157922 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
FEAR and LIEs the two biggest motivators ever.
Then YOU are HIGHLY MOTIVATED !
Amy

United States

#1157923 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama from day one has been far more willing to work with the Pugs than have with him. They announced their sole agenda immediately after he kicked their azzes.
Revisionist history Jethro II? Empirical evidence would strongly suggest otherwise. Even dems say Obama doesn't build relationships he prefers to dictate....as in dictator.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1157924 Jun 28, 2014
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs always go to the lowest denominator. So predictable and boring.
You know what's really boring? Its when some dumbass like you comes on here and claims that WMD's were found in Iraq. That is "the lowest denominator".
Jack Daniels

Palm Coast, FL

#1157925 Jun 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dirtbag
liar boca raton fl

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1157926 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
So who is Amy? Roxlo aka Whatever aka Jason Jay!? lol
Brown bottle paranoia.

Everyone knows when I registered my name I had to change it from Whatever to RoxLo--no news bulletin there.

Amy obviously has more patience with the "let's just play dense" Progs here than I do.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1157927 Jun 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's really boring? Its when some dumbass like you comes on here and claims that WMD's were found in Iraq. That is "the lowest denominator".
Because it upsets the narrative?
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1157928 Jun 28, 2014
FAKE GhostNostrilis Waxman wrote:
Spending every minute of my life as opposed to only 40 percent of it here on Topix while judging my own posts as brilliant and funny is also a mental disorder!!!
Baaaaaahaaaaahaaa!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157929 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama from day one has been far more willing to work with the Pugs than have with him. They announced their sole agenda immediately after he kicked their azzes.
Is that why he cut them out of the decision- making process of his Obama Health Care?

Why he ignored and dismissed every one of their ideas RE: Tort Reform, Interstate Purchase of Health Care Plan/Coverage?

"They can ride along. But they have to ride in the back" ( in the back of the bus, implied ).

"Obama who is the only president in a long time who didn't get congress' approval for an act of war? Which president did not take the ( Republican ) Opposition Party Leadership's advice to present his cases (for acts of war) to congress"?

I JUST posted the above paragraph., Hot Damn dem! You've got a short-term memory
Problem ...

Baraq get ass-kicked has been self-imposed. Of his own making. And Putin still stompin'!
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1157930 Jun 28, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
How Did I Get Iraq Wrong?
I seriously misjudged Bush's sense of morality.
By Andrew Sullivan
I never believed that America would do what America has done. Never. My misjudgment at the deepest moral level of what Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld were capable of—a misjudgment that violated the moral core of the enterprise—was my worst mistake. What the war has done to what is left of Iraq—the lives lost, the families destroyed, the bodies tortured, the civilization trashed—was bad enough. But what was done to America—and the meaning of America—was unforgivable. And for that I will not and should not forgive myself.
I seriously misjudged Bush's sense of morality.
-Salon-
By Andrew Sullivan
I WAS WRONG
http://sullydish.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/...
don't feel bad-most of the liberal idiots got Iraq wrong. GW Bush was a genius. Certainly you realize that now. The entire middle east is on fire because of Obama.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157931 Jun 28, 2014
* get-TING his
Grey Goose

Palm Coast, FL

#1157932 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
So who is Amy? Roxlo aka Whatever aka Jason Jay!? lol
So who is lily? Gay Ghost aka Patrick aka Homer aka Woodtick 57!? lol
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1157933 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
FEAR and LIEs the two biggest motivators ever.
the reason you voted for Obama.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1157934 Jun 28, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it upsets the narrative?
No, because its bull shit.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157935 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh, don't concern yourself with the "announced" part.

Worry about the "implementation".

Coming Soon to your Dismay!

Popcorn? Iced Tea with Sugar? How many lumps?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1157936 Jun 28, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>don't feel bad-most of the liberal idiots got Iraq wrong. GW Bush was a genius. Certainly you realize that now. The entire middle east is on fire because of Obama.
You are too stupid to be human.
Amy

United States

#1157937 Jun 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know how to google? Then run along and learn something then we'll talk again!
lilys bartender

Palm Coast, FL

#1157938 Jun 28, 2014
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text> liar boca raton fl
Stumbles in every Happy Hour
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1157939 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Goose wrote:
<quoted text> So who is lily? Gay Ghost aka Patrick aka Homer aka Woodtick 57!? lol
Lookie old waxballs is losing it early today. What a total moron.
lilys bartender

Palm Coast, FL

#1157940 Jun 28, 2014
Grey Goose wrote:
<quoted text> So who is lily? Gay Ghost aka Patrick aka Homer aka Woodtick 57!? lol
Depends on whom she's drinking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Tuffet t 237,814
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 1 hr Alyesse Morris 3
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 1 hr Dr. Q 4
Nancy Pelosi (our demented gal). 2 hr Well Well 9
Obama 3 hr Chi Town 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,317

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages