Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761013 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1157411 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
is Moochelle still trying to bring back her girls????....
Already forgotten by everyone, nothing to be gained, can't be too critical of muslims

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1157412 Jun 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read, she was simply a career bureaucrat. Bush may have appointed the head of the IRS, of course, but then I read that he "selected" her to run that specific dept. based on her ratings and experience.
Is this to be called a once-removed Bush appointment? If so then we could probably come up with nine-removed, one hundred removed and seventeen removed Bush appointments, too.
Actually, she can be viewed as a Progressive Mole Bureaucrat just waiting to use her rising power and influence to slam Conservatives. To be frank about it, there are probably Conservative Mole Bureaucrats waiting in the wings, too.
And then we have a million working slob bureaucrats who are no more partisan in their daily work than a dog catcher.
You pinned it. The Progs are claiming a several removed Bush appointment. The person who select her was a third level commissioner.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1157413 Jun 26, 2014
Correction: The Progs are claiming a several removed Bush appointment like a tri-level removed. The person who select her was a third level commissioner
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157414 Jun 26, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text> Hmmmm, maybe I'm not using enough vowels for you. I am asking you, "do you believe them"?
Hana loe Mana'i'o hilina'i la laua Kakou?
Pheew , is that better? DO YOU BELIEVE
THEM?
I'll wait for the jury to come in. The same way I waited for the Trayvon Martin case.

You remind me od Hawaiian Republican. Bad attitude (and I don't mean it in a good way!)

“you know i know”

denver

#1157415 Jun 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know all the facts, but I know the police acted stupidly.:-)
How so?
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1157416 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night Chuckie ... ;

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1157417 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner should have been fired by Bush, but Civil Service protects political slugs.....
They just slide from one division to another and some jump from one agency to the next. We need a better Civil Service system.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157418 Jun 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have anything showing she was reappointed by Obama?
she was appointed during the Bush administration. she was allowed to keep that appointment by the Obama administration.
now see if you can find something more than words in rebuttal. cite something. hell, at this point, cite anything! just one time!
a iberal jew, a good little order follower for her hero, Run a Mug.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157419 Jun 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
better than a pig like you, Squeeler, oink,oink
awwww... poor hammy. he feels so 'unloved.'

“you know i know”

denver

#1157420 Jun 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Hannity Pushes Debunked Conspiracy Theory About IRS Computer Crashing After GOP Letter
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/06/25/hann...
wanna buy a bridge, dummy?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1157421 Jun 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed it did!
So you playing the victim doesn't afford you any sympathy!
Should have just left it at: That's what I'd say to PDupont too. Thanks for backing me up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157422 Jun 26, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pork barrel establishment, but I agree about the support just to get rid of Harry Reid.
Cochran is 76, and McDaniel (or some other Conservative) will have their chance to replace him in the future....

it would have been better if Cochran had chosen to retire, but that doesn't mean that McDaniel was the best successor....

time to focus on Pryor, Landrieu, Hagan, Begich, etc.......

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1157423 Jun 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans are trying to insinuate that Lerner covered up for the Obama administration and thatís why sheís pleading the fifth. They canít possibly know why she is pleading the fifth; the most logical reason is that given the DOJ opening a criminal investigation into the matter, her attorney advised her to shut it.
But if she has any political persuasion, it would seem to be Republican, based on her appointment by the Bush administration (infamous for politicizing government)Ö
What Iíve taken from all of these scandals so far is that by Republicans refusing to allow Obama his own nominees, theyíve saddled him with their appointees, who may or may not have an agenda and may or may not be utterly incompetent. Thatís a nifty game.
http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/05/22/does-bush...
You claim the fifth when you think what you may say can be used against you in criminal investigations. That was simple.

Yes, FNS have radical Progressive working for the station. Colmes is one of them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157424 Jun 26, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
And things are thriving there in good ol' PA, temecula? My arse!
And don't dodge your prior hateful comments about New Yorkers.
"People hate New Yorkers" .. You come here, you'll be suppressed and approaching death!
AHaHaaHaaaaaa ...!!!
nominate Schmuckie Schumer or Andrew Cuomo for President and see what happens.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1157425 Jun 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Already forgotten by everyone, nothing to be gained, can't be too critical of muslims
well, the least that Moochelle should do is guarantee her Nigerian girls free abortions under ObamaKKKare....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157426 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans see Assad as the lesser of two evils compared to Obama's al Qaeda allies in Syria....
Well apparently reich wingers also saw AQ as the lesser of two evils with Saddam!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1157428 Jun 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have just left it at: That's what I'd say to PDupont too. Thanks for backing me up.
lol! Well, that's your claim anyway!
TPRTY

United States

#1157429 Jun 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner will learn to love a prison jumpsuit.....
Bush also was responsible for the traitor John Robert's SCOTUS appointment.

Lerner's husband is a shyster at a law firm with campaign fund raising ties to the Obama regime. She will have strong representation.

Progs attempting to tie her to Bush politically is just another sign of their desperation.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1157430 Jun 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
That was Obama's dumb statement, not mine.

“you know i know”

denver

#1157431 Jun 26, 2014
must be true, Colbert/Stewart said it, right flibs?

Obama's Chipotle Blunder

Obama's Chipotle Blunder
&#57438; &#57421;
President Obama embarrasses the nation with a shocking breach of Chipotle etiquette. Indeed, the media is pouncing on the POTUS's long reach -- over the sneeze guard -- during a stop at the fast-food restaurant.

Time to put this miscreant before a firing squad, we can't have a president flouting restaurant "laws", can we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Junket 12,320
President Donald Trump 1 hr Eyes rolling 5
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 2 hr REPENT 1
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 4 hr FruitFlavoredFreda 3
Clear Blue Skies over Windy City/Chicago, Illin... 4 hr Earl 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,469
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 13 hr The real Rudy 89

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages