Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579422 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1156579 Jun 25, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text> Thank goodness that's about all Obama has left to his term. Just sayin'
--Angela
Bocaddictions wrote:
<quoted text> and a lying drunk like you!
Yessireee!! Both ME!!!!
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1156580 Jun 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good old Waxballs. What a total jerk.
You're good at being a total jerk even though your balls have turned to wax, Honey?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1156581 Jun 25, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really moron? Obama's at fault for the unusually harsh winter which was the main reason the economy slowed? It's only one quarter dumbass and not a trend.
You're an idiot!
You do *NOT* handle embarrassments very well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA....
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156582 Jun 25, 2014
FAKE CALIFNostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Fake Waxturd! LOL!
Not Surprized! LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1156583 Jun 25, 2014
Nuculur Ghostmoron wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Obama is a Kenyan.
Barack Obama is a Kenyan Azzhole.
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156584 Jun 25, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yessireee!! I'm crazeee!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156585 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to quibble about, you said GM is dying, that's a lie. GM sales were up a whopping 12% in May. Iraq is in turmoil because your friend Bush lied about WMD's and put created a mess. VA has been a disaster since the end of WWII, maybe now your Republican friends will provide the funds necessary to help our troops. IRS is non-partisan, what's your point? Russia is backing down thanks to Obama's clear head and diplomacy. Al Qaeda is alive because Bush/Cheney's unprovoked war on arabs in Iraq was a recruiting bonanza for them.
Very good, so true.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1156586 Jun 25, 2014
I'm really good at being a total jerk even though my balls have turned to wax, Honey?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1156587 Jun 25, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. The objection would be on an individual basis. The church is anti war, but discourages conscientious objection. The church does recognize the individual's right to object.
A Mormon tank commander/instructor I knew cold cocked an insubordinate trainee at Ft. Knox.
You get all kinds.
You can google the Mormon Vietnam era deal.

My medic was a Utah Mormon. Of course Mormons can and do live in most if not all US states. Willard Romney would have also attended basic training in Ft Knox__he didn't of course for "take your pick" reasons.

Son of a governor

College

Married

Mormon Missionary

Dan Qualyle served his basic training at Ft Knox and then went "back home to Indiana" and sat the war in Vietnam out.

I carry no grudge for those who escaped the Vietnam experience or for that matter the military experience__unless they're chickenhawks.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156588 Jun 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You do *NOT* handle embarrassments very well.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA....
While you handle nutso like a pro.
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156589 Jun 25, 2014
My judgit meltdown in on the way!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156590 Jun 25, 2014
GayGhostsmama wrote:
<quoted text> You're good at being a total jerk even though your balls have turned to wax, Honey?
Your concern for my balls is duly noted Gay stalker Waxman.
PDUPOT

Palm Coast, FL

#1156591 Jun 25, 2014
leosnana wrote:
your + you're
you're = urinal
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1156592 Jun 25, 2014
NuculurGhostSurpriZe wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! LOL
Lol. Floriduh!
NuculurGhostSurp riZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1156593 Jun 25, 2014
I'm really good at being a total jerk even though my balls have turned to wax!
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156594 Jun 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I'm really good at being a total jerk even though my balls have turned to wax, Honey?
Well you are aware that your lack of balls is a topic by a number of posters. Since your balls have turned to wax what's the chance that we could stick a candle up your azz and use you for a porch light?
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1156595 Jun 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern for my balls is duly noted Gay stalker Waxman.
Your concern for your balls and Waxman's balls are duly noted now that you have confessed to being the Gay stalker, Honey.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1156596 Jun 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't you accept that some people, even Conservatives who are religious, may oppose abortion as a moral issue, but do not presume to tell others how to live their lives???....
the zealous anti-abortion evangelicals are really a very small minority.....
nobody is forcing you to have an abortion...at least not yet....
besides, self-imposed black genocide is a good thing.....
I do accept that. I live my life that way. But it isn't going to be you, me who decides these
moral issues when it comes to Law regarding abortion or gay marriage.

It will be the Government. Whether I agree with gay marriage/homosexuality or not ...
I've always believed: No one has the right to impose upon another who to love.
I struggle with the abortion issue. No one has the right to tell a Woman what to do with her body. But ... it's a personal choice. And I will never have to make it. So, who am I to say.

But the actual premise was your marginalizing, even being a tad demeaning in your description of Evangelicals. "Fringe" or something. "Unintelligent" or something.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Dr. Chuck Missler was a CEO at NASA and
worked as an Engineer on The Space Shuttle. Just one who comes to mind.

I disagree. The anti-abortion Evangelicals are not a small minority.
Protestant Christianity, though many different sects, are a majority that are anti-abortion, along with Catholics. As are Muslims anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, anti-homosexual.
Whether they vote according to their moral/faith doctrine - principles, I don't know.

Your last statement was rather harsh.
Thought I was listening to Margaret Sanger for a second!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1156597 Jun 25, 2014
GayGhostsmama wrote:
<quoted text> Your concern for your balls and Waxman's balls are duly noted now that you have confessed to being the Gay stalker, Honey.
You are one twisted gay stalker Waxman. Besides being totally psycho. You fool no one.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1156598 Jun 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose proving that is above your pay grade eh birther scum?
Look it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min General Lee 105,233
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 11,163
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 11 hr DT made Un blink 10
Trump Just Sux 13 hr Izzy Mentlyel 124
last post wins! (Dec '10) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 3,203
last post wins! (Apr '13) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 2,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 hr WelbyMD 242,525

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages