Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153602 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think for one minute our community organizing political activist president would have had the initiative to go after bin Laden after 9/11, you're crazy and/or delusional.
Obama did what any sitting president would have done when they found him after nearly a decade. Obama was still a corrupt Chicago politician when it began and worried more about ObamaCare and his legacy right up until they found him.
It doesn't take a whole lot of courage to say "yes" when asked "can we kill him now?" Especially when you have a deck of cards and someone who will play with you because watching it unfold is "too intense".
Yeah, PDupont, that takes a lot of guts.
Bush called Bin Laden irrelevant. Obama ran on getting Bin Laden & Did. Amnd yuou ewhiners just can't stand it.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153603 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Retarded and orphaned??
Ghost Post#305799:- I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
A soldier's biography that ghost tried to pass off as his? In case you forgot ghost, it was post #279666.. you dumbass
It's the culture...
You poor under achieving retard, don't envy me because I served and I'm looked upon with favor by people of stature, and you are to be pitied...Do you also recall you pretending to have served and I busted you in about a minute...LMAO at your obsessed stupidity.
Patricia Witherspoon

Palm Coast, FL

#1153604 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Waxnut [singular] the idiot cannot help himself. Soooo obvious. You have to be retarded.
Where's your drunken twin sister from Bumpass raton,fl? Early Happy Hour for the two of you princesses today?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153605 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with AQ not being in Iraq until Bush invaded?
May 26, 1998:- Osama bin Laden declared war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.on May 26, 1998 you retard...

President Bill Clinton who signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998 authorizing regime change in Iraq you dumbass....

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq, and starts World War III with Muslims and Iraq when Clinton Lied ... America Died you moron.

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153606 Jun 20, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican slogan for the upcoming election:
“My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"
Good one....LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153607 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think for one minute our community organizing political activist president would have had the initiative to go after bin Laden after 9/11, you're crazy and/or delusional.
Obama did what any sitting president would have done when they found him after nearly a decade. Obama was still a corrupt Chicago politician when it began and worried more about ObamaCare and his legacy right up until they found him.
It doesn't take a whole lot of courage to say "yes" when asked "can we kill him now?" Especially when you have a deck of cards and someone who will play with you because watching it unfold is "too intense".
The mindless gibberish is piling up fast in your corner today babe.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153608 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would make this claim. Even a 5 year old knows everyone pays sales tax. And what about property tax, gas tax, FICA, SS tax??
What about oil companies that make billions and yet we SUBSIDIZE them!
You win "clueless of the day" award with this dumbass comment.
You failed to mention Federal Income Tax Patrick...

Only 49% of population pays Federal Income taxes--lowest in modern era you dumbass...

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1153609 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there weren't emails and hard drives during the Nixon era.
one can erase tape recordings as we found out...even 18:20 worth of them.
interestingly, the exact length of Arlo Guthrie's song, "Alice's Restaurant"...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1153610 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>May 26, 1998:- Osama bin Laden declared war against Bill Clinton, the United States and the West.on May 26, 1998 you retard...
President Bill Clinton who signed the Iraq Liberation Act into law on October 31, 1998 authorizing regime change in Iraq you dumbass....
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq, and starts World War III with Muslims and Iraq when Clinton Lied ... America Died you moron.
It's the culture...
and that didn't have anything to do with the topic either.... but then you never do, do you?

you are kind of like the village idiot here, just stumbling around making a total ass of yourself with your idiocy for all to laugh at.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153611 Jun 20, 2014
Patricia Witherspoon wrote:
<quoted text> Where's your drunken twin sister from Bumpass raton,fl? Early Happy Hour for the two of you princesses today?
My poor cross dressing dummy Waxman has no shame as he admits that he is a bisexual. Hey that's ok with the Dems come on out. I'm sure you are just as ugly as a woman.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1153612 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about the latest so called terrorist, Abu Khattala, hiding in plain sight for 20 months, and his capture. This is how you silence a dangerous witness for years. This is how you keep him from ever disclosing the secrets that can bring you down. You bring him to America and give him a team of lawyers. You can bet O'bama’s top enforcer, Attorney General Eric Holder, will make sure Abu Khattala has an O.J. Simpson-like “dream team.” Game, set, match. The terrorist provides cover for O'bama. His capture makes O'bama look good in O'bama mind. But he’s guaranteed to never talk.
As a political analyst noted the other day, Obama is from the corrupt Chicago political train of thought which is...if I do something nice for you, you are obligated to do something nice for me in return.

He's carried that train of thought to the White House dealing with terrorists thinking it still applies to dealing with other corrupt politicians.

Thought that was an insightful observation.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153613 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor under achieving retard, don't envy me because I served and I'm looked upon with favor by people of stature, and you are to be pitied...Do you also recall you pretending to have served and I busted you in about a minute...LMAO at your obsessed stupidity.
You can tell more about ghost by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you retard...

10-4 Big Buddy!! LMFAO.. you dumbass.

It's the culture...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1153614 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiots claimed that Al Qaeda was in Iraq knowingly lying to create more fear for their lie induced war. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq then, but they are now..Thanks Bush. Afghanistan was the only place your idiots should have concentrated on, that's where our enemies were and we knew that to be true, so Bush abandoned our real enemies and went for Haliburton plain and simple. Now we have a mess...Everything your party touched you screwed it up,,,EVERYTHING. Even the minds of idiots like you. You have hundreds of thousands of lives on your lying hands. And you forever will, no matter your many lies to the contrary. Your party screwed the pooch. Deal with it. Crybaby.
I see you are OFF chasing squirrels again.

Obama 2012: "Al Qaeda is on the run." 2011 Biden cheers Iraq victory.

Two years later Al Qaeda OWNS sections of Iraq.

Focus: Who was the POTUS these last two years?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1153615 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You failed to mention Federal Income Tax Patrick...
Only 49% of population pays Federal Income taxes--lowest in modern era you dumbass...
It's the culture...
Income tax is based on INCOME. Only a moron would expect someone that doesn't have an income to pay an income tax. And reread the post, the claim was "Only 49% of the people pay tax", that is false, dumb, ignorant, lie, stupid and bizarre.
If there was a tax on intelligence you wouldn't have to pay that either.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153617 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The mindless gibberish is piling up fast in your corner today babe.
Your sex with farm animals ain't no secret either Realtime...

Realtime Post#1136278:-... On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born. Realtime...

Vinegar quote Realtime Post#:- 1120870 Use it for douching too.... more gibberish Realtime...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153618 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
As a political analyst noted the other day, Obama is from the corrupt Chicago political train of thought which is...if I do something nice for you, you are obligated to do something nice for me in return.
He's carried that train of thought to the White House dealing with terrorists thinking it still applies to dealing with other corrupt politicians.
Thought that was an insightful observation.
Oh stfu already; you're boring the hell out of us with this crap

Quid pro quo? You think President Obama invented that? Have you been in a coma for 50 years? Jeeezus kerrrrissst.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1153619 Jun 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Records Obama has set--
Only 49% of population pays taxes--lowest in modern era
context? seeing as how everyone pays some kind of taxes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1153620 Jun 20, 2014
Admitting Error on Iraq Is the Beginning of Foreign Policy Reform

Michael Brendan Dougherty appeals to Republicans to admit their errors on Iraq:

Republican lawmakers should stand up now because it is also a necessary course correction for their entire party. Democrats survived the Cold War and the charge of “losing China” by over-compensating in their militarism and their anti-communism. Even then, the foreign policy electoral advantage of Republicans was massive for four decades. But the polarity of American foreign policy politics may have reversed.

....Dougherty is right to urge Republicans to make this admission, and I agree that it is necessary if the GOP is to have any chance of regaining the public’s trust on foreign policy. However, admitting that the war was a “mistake” without making significant changes to the way that one thinks about the relevant issues won’t be enough. The real test for “peace-making” Republicans in office won’t be whether they can be made to acknowledge something about a disastrous war that at least two-thirds of the country already knows, but whether they can avoid making similarly terrible foreign policy judgments when the next debate over the use of force takes place. That will require seriously altering the way that most Republicans have thought about these issues since the end of the Cold War, and that won’t take place until at least some of them take the lead in acknowledging their past errors.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153621 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a GD liar. President Obama got Osama. Period. It was his initiative and his accomplishment; while your Bush said "I don't really think about Osama" HAAAA!
The Bush family has been in bed with the Bin Ladens for years; never bothered you did it?
Bush allowed the Saudis to round up and leave the country after 9/11!!
Talk about corruption? I think you're truly insane.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1153622 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>one can erase tape recordings as we found out...even 18:20 worth of them.
interestingly, the exact length of Arlo Guthrie's song, "Alice's Restaurant"...
Swwooosh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Guru 182,167
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Religionthebiglie 51,302
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL 71,268
Fight at Navy Pier 56 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?