Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick n Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1155543 Jun 23, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking ? ;-)
I hope he doesn't get as drunk as you! Just sayin'
--Angela
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155544 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Just remember this in the Fall, America...Democrats are apologizing to the agency that has targeted you and takes your money.
... and the reich wing party that killed your sons and daughters and husbands and wives as well as those of other nations who joined in the incursion into a sovereign state for no reason at all....

... makes no apologies for doing so!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155545 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
I'm just going to assume that every Democrat profusely apologizing to the IRS commish had emails included in that "crash."
lol! You being an a$$ is normal son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155546 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Cantor's Loss is a Reminder that Hillary 'Juggernaut' Is Vulnerable
lol! Psst! Cantor lost to t-p nut son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155547 Jun 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you even reading your own posts?
If the facility was dismantled and the "remaining" chemical stocks deemed useless or sealed in bunkers, obviously they were NOT dismantled or sealed in bunkers at one time when Saddam was in power.
Do you honestly think Saddam would not have rebuilt his WMD program again as soon as the world wasn't watching anymore?
It's a serious question.
And yet, all proof points to you lying son!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1155548 Jun 23, 2014
Petunia wrote:
<quoted text> lies, lies, lies,... yours and Obamas...neither one of you know the difference, but at least Obama changes his underwear, unlike you.
you can prove anything i have said to be a lie? go ahead.

why didn't you in the post where you called me a liar? oh yes,,,you cannot back up your ...wait for it...lies.

go to bed, dear, you are done, no matter which name you use.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1155549 Jun 23, 2014
Petunia wrote:
<quoted text> You are a disgusting piece of excrement; no wonder you've been deported to one of the worst geographical areas of Obamaland.
you mean one of the highest listed favorable places to live year after year?

you couldn't hack it here...run along, little doggie..scamper off, now.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155550 Jun 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said this in October 2002?
"Intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.
"It is clear that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
"Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”
A. George W. Bush?
B. Dick Cheney?
C. Hillary Clinton?
(The answer is C.)
Oops!!!

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." - George Bush, Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155551 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine about numerous news sources than grumble when someone is amused by your copy and pasting from one called News Corpse.
lol! So it's a good thing you don't always use them, eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155552 Jun 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who said ,and i quote, "proof" of WMds in Iraq, and now we know that was a lie?
A. Bush
B. Cheney
C. Rumsfeld
D. all of the above.
the answer is D...
why are you still lying about this...we know the truth. when you post your bullshit we know for an irrefutable fact it is a lie..why do you do that? are you really that stupid? i think you are from years of you doing that over and over again...you seem unable to actually see what is real and what is false.
(we called your kind morons, before that became politically incorrect, now i just call you sweetie...)
Oops! How do you like your crow son? Or should I say... crows!!!

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." - George Bush Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155553 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that he will probably flunk the quiz
lol! You do realize you're not smart enough to take the quiz, right?

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1155554 Jun 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why even rarely???.....
LOL, good question.

But, even a bigger question is why do I respond to the crazy, disjointed ramblings of Nuc. I really need to cut that angry, old gal loose.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155555 Jun 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel too sorry for ol' Dave. I kept him entertained today. Tomorrow I will busy and someone else will have to take over that duty.
lol! Yes, I agree here.

Reich wingers have a great comedy channel!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155556 Jun 23, 2014
Ah! The brew-skie is good tonight!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1155557 Jun 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I bet it reminds you of those radicals during the American Revolution like Washington and Franklin!!!
1 univrs with Jsus in visbl with librty an
justis for all.
Th rumbling blak sky with 2 whit
opnings.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1155558 Jun 23, 2014
It start raining.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155559 Jun 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said this in October 2002?
"Intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.
"It is clear that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
"Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”
A. George W. Bush?
B. Dick Cheney?
C. Hillary Clinton?
(The answer is C.)
This is what a reich winger thinks of others....

"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" - George Bush joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1155560 Jun 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... and the reich wing party that killed your sons and daughters and husbands and wives as well as those of other nations who joined in the incursion into a sovereign state for no reason at all....
... makes no apologies for doing so!!!!
You mean the war the leftist commies voted for?

Somehow liberals forget that fact. Why is that?

And quite frankly, I don't give a damn about the jihadists that were killed "in other nations".

I lost a very close neighbor, a friend in the Afghanistan War, and "I" wasn't in favor of either war. And "I", nor his Family, Wife, Young Children, Loved Ones, Friends got no apologies for his death.

How about a hot damn apology from muslims in America who have become an abomination in this Country with their Sharia demands, murderous acts against The Infidel, Christians
Innocents, etc. et al.

I'd say their apologies are in order!
Damn those demons to Hades ...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1155561 Jun 23, 2014
lol! Right.....

Conservatives making sure other people don't break the law!

I love this comedy channel!

"Conservatives Poll Watchers Will Police the Voter Integrity of Mississippi's Black Democrats
The Atlantic Wire
By Arit John 10 hours ago

Here's a story that sounds way too familiar: Mississippi conservatives will be watching the polls during Tuesday's primary, to make sure black Democrats aren't breaking any voting laws. Following incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran's outreach to black voters in his bid to ward off a primary challenger, a coalition of conservatives groups backing his Tea Party opponent Chris McDaniel have formed a "voter integrity project" to "observe whether the law is being followed,” as the coalition's advisor told The New York Times.

The Senate Conservative Fund, FreedomWorks, and the Tea Party Patriots have teamed up to send "election observers" to watch the polls in areas where Cochran has outreached to black Democrats.“The laws in Mississippi are unusually open to poll watching from the outside,” Ken Cuccinelli, the Senate Conservatives Fund's president (and former Virginia governor hopeful), told The Times.“We’re going to take full advantage of that and we’re going to lay eyes on Cochran’s effort to bring Democrats in ... And of course, if they voted in primaries, that’s illegal.”

RELATED: Read the Government Memo That Justified a Drone Strike on an American Citizen

In Mississippi, voters don't have to register for a party, so registered voters of any affiliation can vote in the run-off election as long as they didn't vote in the June 3 Democratic primary. And as Philip Bump explained at The Washington Post, voter turnout at the Democratic primary was low, and McDaniel didn't do well in mostly black counties. Cochran, who came in second to McDaniel in the Republican primary earlier this month, knows that, and is reaching out to black Democrats to give him an edge in Tuesday's runoff. Cue the voter integrity project. They'll need McDaniel's permission to contest any votes, but under Mississippi law they're allowed to stake out the polls.

So how will "election observers" be able to tell the difference between black Democrats who are voting legally and black Democrats who aren't? We asked the three organizations behind the voter integrity project what they'll be looking for, and we'll update this post if we receive any responses.'''"

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1155562 Jun 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a Bush supporter who is trying to forget how his hero called Bin Laden irrelevant & never did get him as he went off to a new war based on lies.
non responsive, recrimination, the only weapons at yur disposal, now answer the question turd breath or forever be branded as a coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 5 hr Hot Hot Hot 21
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 hr qz-zq 243,563
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr MPMMB 1,138
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 hr MPMMB 3,908
penny hawthore 15 hr kyman 1
Looking for a daddy 15 hr Base 22
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 15 hr MPMMB 130

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages