Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396401 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154772 Jun 22, 2014
Dick Cheney Falls Apart and Admits That He Has No Answers On Iraq

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/22/dick-c...

SSDD

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1154773 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, realtime, you are going to try to defend karma stating what did Saddam and Musharraf did wrong?
Saddam was Reagan's strong ally . DUH

Musharraf was Bush's strong ally until he was overthrown by his own people. DUH

As Realtime asked, what sort of traitors are they?? Traitors to American Presidents?? How stupid is that??

Calling them traitors to anything is typical of the stupidity Lorac and yourself bring to the conversation.

George Bush was a traitor for invading Iraq for no good reason. The world is still paying a price for his reckless adventurism.

And you asshats want us to go back in. It looks so easy from Bumfink, NE.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154774 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
As usual you are wrong. If she heard a single bit of the filth you spew she would simply get sick. There are some notable differences between you and me;
- One you are a liar
- Two you are a pervert
- Three you are older than I am
- Forth you are a racist
- Fifth you are a liar
- Sixth you need help to bathe and someone to change your Depends
- Seventh you are a poece of manure, I am not
- Eighth you are a liar
- Ninth you are pervert
- Tenth you eat manure I do not
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: I will wait patiently for you to point out the spelling errors in the above post.
But Edmondo, you are your own worst enemy, You love to point out others mistakes or typos, but when it comes back in spades you snivel like the immature wimp that you obviously are.I can always tell when you get mad you begin posting stupid at a much faster pace than normal, I love it. You are such a loser...Ok I won't point out your numerous errors. How anyone can read your daily tripe and not see a very small child like personality is beyond me...I'll bet in all the years you have been posting not one person has ever said 'Great post Eed". Your knowledge of politics is basically nonexistent, you post mostly what you have either read or heard, and all on a bagger site. Your biggest lie was when you used to maintain that you were an Independent... A proven lie..Loser.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1154775 Jun 22, 2014
Cult of ISIS - The real reason why Isis is in the Media (Warning: Vulgar in some places)

#t=19

New $100 Bill, Flight 370 and East Coast Tsunami Bomb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154776 Jun 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Dick Cheney Falls Apart and Admits That He Has No Answers On Iraq
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/22/dick-c...
SSDD
Old Snarly, he has to be the biggest slime bucket ever. And these baggers worship that jerk..

Location hidden

#1154777 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, do you ever think? Care to guess how many times Malaki has been to Tehran? NEWSFASH, Tehran is already pulling alot of strings in Iraq.
What would have been in the U.S. best interest was to leave Saddam in power and not invade Iraq.
But that genie is out of the bottle now, Iran has restarted its nuclear program and al Qaeda now has a good foot hold in Iraq.
2nd NEWSFLASH: The U.S. is not OMNISCIENT. There are some things beyond our control, the civil war in Iraq is one of them. George H.W. Bush realized that in 92, too bad he had a moron for a son.
BTW, there are some Middle East experts that make the arguement that a nuclear armed Iran might actually provide more stability for the Middle East. But I doubt you have the intelligence to wrap you mind around that idea.
The Iranians are running the Iraqi Army now.

And these asshats think we should go in and protect Shiite interests in a religious civil war.

Sure, let's take sides!! Then they'll all end up hating us more!!

Bus created the conditions for this, he said he would bring 'democracy' to the Middle East.

As Rumsfeld said, democracy is somertimes untidy.

This is a regional problem. Obama is right to stay out.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1154778 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is suggesting boots on the ground? You seem to be substituting what you want to argue about with what is actually being stated.
Yes, letting Iran grab control of Iraq would be in the US best interest. Really?
Iran grew to the influence it has because you & your buddy George W Bush took out their number one enemy.

So b*tch to George W Bush & quit blaming every one else for your party's actions.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154779 Jun 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Who said you get to make the rules up son? Besides you I mean.
Old Eed don't have a clue how we got to where we are, he is a total parrot.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1154780 Jun 22, 2014
Yep,$100,000 for being eager to give away other peoples' money.

Wow, what a load of crap. I've lost all respect for TEDtalks.

I'm beginning to suspect these asshats are the ones responsible for the Georgia Guidestones "erection".

Location hidden

#1154781 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you had gotten off that easy?
Why did you come here and lie about a Draft Card?

After being exposed in the lie, why do you come back?

Location hidden

#1154782 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying that it would have served the US well to have left advisers there. What is happening now has gotten totally out of control.
Is Obama suggesting that the advisers he is sending now has that immunity?
Yes, they do. The Iraqi's are begging now.

And what would the advisers do when the Iraqi's told them they weren't welcome?? Because the reality is that's exactly what happened. Why are you so clueless about our past in Iraq?? They hated us and demanded we leave. DUH

To say Obama had any responsibillity to negotiate a new SOFA is typical of your lame stupidity.

How many SOFA's will there be?? LOL

The Iraqi's refused Bush immunity for American forces, that's why he agreed to leave Iraq. DUH They reaffirmed it to Obama, so there was no basis for a new SOFA. But you're too stupid to understand that.

As usual, you attempt to change the whole context to fit your absurd ideas of how the world works.

Most Americans think we should stay out. You're in the minority again.

Location hidden

#1154784 Jun 22, 2014
Right, Chelsea, it's so much more important for the U.S. taxpayers to fund healthcare in Rwanda than look at how screwed up and corrupt the veterans' hospitals were even back in your dad's time in office.

Fk your "in the arena" agenda. If those losers want "in it" it should be at their own expense and efforts, not ours.

Send half of the $600k salary you get for that "essential" and relevant, part-time job. I'm sure your husband can pay for the next 9 million dollar penthouse the two of you need so bad for ruminating in.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154785 Jun 22, 2014
Fox Contributor:"It's Just Not Fair" To Hold Fox News Accountable For Conspiracy Theories Pushed On-Air

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/06/22/fox-c...

it seems the FOX apology tour has started.

Carlisle, PA

#1154786 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, the WH Correspondence Dinner?
I get it. Soldiers getting killed is funny. laughing about the odd twists &turns in Hillary's first trial case isn't.

Carlisle, PA

#1154787 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave tosses another shiny ball. There is a word for someone who cannot stay focused on the topic.
I am saying that Hillary's stint as Sec of State was so uninspiring that no one wanted to buy the book.
You were trying to say that more copies sold meant a better book. Quit running from it.

Location hidden

#1154788 Jun 22, 2014
We all know the Clinton's did not leave the White House "dead broke" as Hillary claims.

We all know her and Bill are proven liars.

Do we really want to donate money to their charity, The Clinton Foundation, and trust that they are telling the truth as to exactly where that money is going?

Wow, Chelsea actually had the nerve to quote Jesus and call what she does a "job" in the same speech. She's nothing if not her mother's daughter.

Gee, I wonder who paid for her airfare to Nigeria to "talk" about diarhhea with the experts and did she still have SS agents guarding her on that trip. Funny how none of the Clintons feel shame at continuing to cost the taxpayers of this country.

Carlisle, PA

#1154789 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Dave is back to blaming right wingers for NOT buying Hillary's book.
Why would they? The people who were expected to buy Hillary's book was her fans. FANS. These people were noticeably absent.
I see you're back to lying again. My comments about your secret fantasy Palin's book had nothing to do with Hillary's book.

I don't care whether you whiners buy Hillary's book. The thought of it makes me laugh - the idea you whiners give a sh*t about being informed is rather comical.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154790 Jun 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
We all know the Clinton's did not leave the White House "dead broke" as Hillary claims.
We all know her and Bill are proven liars.
Do we really want to donate money to their charity, The Clinton Foundation, and trust that they are telling the truth as to exactly where that money is going?
Wow, Chelsea actually had the nerve to quote Jesus and call what she does a "job" in the same speech. She's nothing if not her mother's daughter.
Gee, I wonder who paid for her airfare to Nigeria to "talk" about diarhhea with the experts and did she still have SS agents guarding her on that trip. Funny how none of the Clintons feel shame at continuing to cost the taxpayers of this country.
The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154791 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I see you're back to lying again. My comments about your secret fantasy Palin's book had nothing to do with Hillary's book.
I don't care whether you whiners buy Hillary's book. The thought of it makes me laugh - the idea you whiners give a sh*t about being informed is rather comical.
DumbDave interprets his being lied to by Progressives as "being informed".

How touching.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154792 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran grew to the influence it has because you & your buddy George W Bush took out their number one enemy.
So b*tch to George W Bush & quit blaming every one else for your party's actions.
What's really sad about t whole Iraq fiasco, is that Presient George H. W. Bush knew exactly what would happen if he took Saddam out in 92 after Gulf War I. He predicted that it would turn into a religious civil war between Sunni and Shia. He said we could be there 10 years and the outcome would still be the same, it would be another Vietnam, once we left it would all fall apart.

when asked if he ever thought to advise his idiot son, is reply was that Dumbya had enough advisors but only one father, so that is what he would be. Too bad for everyone on the planet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Shrilbilly 217,086
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min Homer 2,717
Word (Dec '08) 7 min Homer 6,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min CrunchyBacon 102,562
last post wins! (Apr '13) 38 min They cannot kill ... 1,128
last post wins! (Dec '10) 40 min They cannot kill ... 2,159
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min They cannot kill ... 8,930

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages