Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418463 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1154784 Jun 22, 2014
Right, Chelsea, it's so much more important for the U.S. taxpayers to fund healthcare in Rwanda than look at how screwed up and corrupt the veterans' hospitals were even back in your dad's time in office.

Fk your "in the arena" agenda. If those losers want "in it" it should be at their own expense and efforts, not ours.

Send half of the $600k salary you get for that "essential" and relevant, part-time job. I'm sure your husband can pay for the next 9 million dollar penthouse the two of you need so bad for ruminating in.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154785 Jun 22, 2014
Fox Contributor:"It's Just Not Fair" To Hold Fox News Accountable For Conspiracy Theories Pushed On-Air

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/06/22/fox-c...

it seems the FOX apology tour has started.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1154786 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, the WH Correspondence Dinner?
I get it. Soldiers getting killed is funny. laughing about the odd twists &turns in Hillary's first trial case isn't.

Carlisle, PA

#1154787 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave tosses another shiny ball. There is a word for someone who cannot stay focused on the topic.
I am saying that Hillary's stint as Sec of State was so uninspiring that no one wanted to buy the book.
You were trying to say that more copies sold meant a better book. Quit running from it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1154788 Jun 22, 2014
We all know the Clinton's did not leave the White House "dead broke" as Hillary claims.

We all know her and Bill are proven liars.

Do we really want to donate money to their charity, The Clinton Foundation, and trust that they are telling the truth as to exactly where that money is going?

Wow, Chelsea actually had the nerve to quote Jesus and call what she does a "job" in the same speech. She's nothing if not her mother's daughter.

Gee, I wonder who paid for her airfare to Nigeria to "talk" about diarhhea with the experts and did she still have SS agents guarding her on that trip. Funny how none of the Clintons feel shame at continuing to cost the taxpayers of this country.

Carlisle, PA

#1154789 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Dave is back to blaming right wingers for NOT buying Hillary's book.
Why would they? The people who were expected to buy Hillary's book was her fans. FANS. These people were noticeably absent.
I see you're back to lying again. My comments about your secret fantasy Palin's book had nothing to do with Hillary's book.

I don't care whether you whiners buy Hillary's book. The thought of it makes me laugh - the idea you whiners give a sh*t about being informed is rather comical.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154790 Jun 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
We all know the Clinton's did not leave the White House "dead broke" as Hillary claims.
We all know her and Bill are proven liars.
Do we really want to donate money to their charity, The Clinton Foundation, and trust that they are telling the truth as to exactly where that money is going?
Wow, Chelsea actually had the nerve to quote Jesus and call what she does a "job" in the same speech. She's nothing if not her mother's daughter.
Gee, I wonder who paid for her airfare to Nigeria to "talk" about diarhhea with the experts and did she still have SS agents guarding her on that trip. Funny how none of the Clintons feel shame at continuing to cost the taxpayers of this country.
The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.

Lapeer, MI

#1154791 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I see you're back to lying again. My comments about your secret fantasy Palin's book had nothing to do with Hillary's book.
I don't care whether you whiners buy Hillary's book. The thought of it makes me laugh - the idea you whiners give a sh*t about being informed is rather comical.
DumbDave interprets his being lied to by Progressives as "being informed".

How touching.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154792 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran grew to the influence it has because you & your buddy George W Bush took out their number one enemy.
So b*tch to George W Bush & quit blaming every one else for your party's actions.
What's really sad about t whole Iraq fiasco, is that Presient George H. W. Bush knew exactly what would happen if he took Saddam out in 92 after Gulf War I. He predicted that it would turn into a religious civil war between Sunni and Shia. He said we could be there 10 years and the outcome would still be the same, it would be another Vietnam, once we left it would all fall apart.

when asked if he ever thought to advise his idiot son, is reply was that Dumbya had enough advisors but only one father, so that is what he would be. Too bad for everyone on the planet
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154793 Jun 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.
If that be the case turd blossom, you look straight up guess what????/
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154794 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Eed don't have a clue how we got to where we are, he is a total parrot.
It's obvious he's clueless.

That's why like rolo and incognito, he needs to put current reich wing talking points in play.

He doesn't back it up since it's his position it's the OTHER guys job to prove it false!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1154795 Jun 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
client has confessed guilt to attorney........
You keep doubling down on stupid.
Now you're claiming a suspect becomes instantly guilty and is no longer entitled to representation if he confesses to his attorney. Can you find ONE case in the history of US law where this happened?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1154796 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you come here and lie about a Draft Card?
After being exposed in the lie, why do you come back?
Now hang on a second. I requested and received a copy from SSS. Unfortunately, my computer crashed. I lost all my emails.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154797 Jun 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're claiming a suspect becomes instantly guilty and is no longer entitled to representation if he confesses to his attorney. Can you find ONE case in the history of US law where this happened?
Nice job you are wearing old Galt out, making him look the fool that he is.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1154798 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hang on a second. I requested and received a copy from SSS. Unfortunately, my computer crashed. I lost all my emails.
and your aft number over a year before the frist draft numbers were ever drawn? still can't get past that stupid lie, even with a crashed computer, lying scum...

did the real vets spit on you when they came home? they should have....

Lapeer, MI

#1154799 Jun 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have a mind like a steel trap but you seem to laboring with a broken garbage disposal.

With every post Galt supplies, you come back to put words into his post that simply aren't there.

It is clear that you have movies playing inside of your head endlessly and you quote from them, repeat scripts from them, play parts from them and admire the Marxist heroes inside of them.

Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father hasn't been produced yet, Dood!

So what is your favorite movie here? Rules For Radicals? You produced that one for yourself, obviously.

I'll betcha they are movies I've never seen. Stuff from Goebbels, Stalin, Mao or Micheal Moore, right?

Do you celebrate that special day when you left reality and entered the Marxist Carnival?

Just wundrin'.....

Lapeer, MI

#1154800 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really sad about t whole Iraq fiasco, is that Presient George H. W. Bush knew exactly what would happen if he took Saddam out in 92 after Gulf War I. He predicted that it would turn into a religious civil war between Sunni and Shia. He said we could be there 10 years and the outcome would still be the same, it would be another Vietnam, once we left it would all fall apart.
when asked if he ever thought to advise his idiot son, is reply was that Dumbya had enough advisors but only one father, so that is what he would be. Too bad for everyone on the planet
Well then you just keep right on goin' beeyin sad, boy. Lying can do that to people:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1154801 Jun 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and your aft number over a year before the frist draft numbers were ever drawn? still can't get past that stupid lie, even with a crashed computer, lying scum...
did the real vets spit on you when they came home? they should have....
You've got a legion of full bladders waiting to do a water dance on your grave, doodette.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1154802 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Its really not very difficult making these right wing morons look like fools. All you have to do is ask them to explain or verify the dumb shit they post here. Galt usually makes outlandish comments and then denies making them. When he is confronted with his own dumbass words he then runs off for a day or two.

Lapeer, MI

#1154803 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is entertained by flies on dog sausage, cats having sex in the alley, dogs humping his bare leg and waxmoron making an azz of himself.

The interior of your cranium is a study of simplicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Sopr 222,428
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Isham Jones 61,030
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Ize Found 70,952
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,422
amy8-25-16 5 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 3,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages