Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153017 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Volunteers BTW, you braying jackass, you and yur retarded spawn never had to lift a finger. Did you?
Next yu'll be complaining about the cost while you worship this AA dirtbag who has put us $7 trillion dollars[so far] in debt, accomplishing one thing, making the rich even richer.
Libs are sooooooooooo frikking stupid, it amazes me you don't all kill yourself cooking dinner or crossing the street.
Well gee son. With a non con in the WH, I guess it means there are more of them than there are of you!

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1153018 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What was your prognosis son?
Yours was Blumpkinitis coupled with Vagitosis of the mouth.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1153019 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. senator is suppose to help out his constituents. The Native Americans in Nevada were offended by the use of the term "redskins" and asked for their senator for help. Reid is doing what he was elected to do. Nothing wrong with it.
A U.S. Senator takes the same oath the President does; "To support and defend the Constitution".

No laws were broken, no lives were lost, no rights were violated. The Obama administration decided a privately owned business should change it's name, so they stripped their private property from them - as if "Redskins" was theirs to give and take. And you say "nothing wrong with it"?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1153020 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, Doof? Of course not, at any rate irrelevant to the filthy, scumbag, lying , treasonous AA failure IL Douche and his many crimes, treasons and failures.
Are you working at Wendy's or Arby's now? Did you thank him for "creating" those jobs for you?
Jobs....work? Cracker, those are four-letter words!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153021 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours was Blumpkinitis coupled with Vagitosis of the mouth.
It's amazing what you learn in a reaich wing medical school.

I bet you got that 'itch' because of your blue balls!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153022 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Envious of Mr. Friday night behind a dumpster down at the docks servicing drunken sailors?
Not bloody likely.
lol! You sure do like your drunken sailors eh son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153023 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Envious of Mr. Friday night behind a dumpster down at the docks servicing drunken sailors?
Not bloody likely.
Oh, and your dumpter too!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153024 Jun 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. Senator takes the same oath the President does; "To support and defend the Constitution".
No laws were broken, no lives were lost, no rights were violated. The Obama administration decided a privately owned business should change it's name, so they stripped their private property from them - as if "Redskins" was theirs to give and take. And you say "nothing wrong with it"?
how does one draw the fine line to decide that "Washington Redskins" is offensive, but "Atlanta Braves" is not???...

or that the NCAA should ban the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, but not the Florida State Seminoles......

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1153025 Jun 18, 2014
Dumber than sh*t Dave wants to know what policies the dems implemented when they had complete control, well here it is dummy, read and learn, they went on a massive spending spree, just like I told you clowns before:

My Daily Kona: How the Obama Porkulus bill was written
mydailykona.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-obama-po ...... Cached
We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
Obama's Porkulus: A Slush Fund and Money Laundering Operation ...

Told You So."

We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
When Obama took office in 2009 it was the first time the Democrats had control of the House, the Senate and the White House in 18 years. That’s 18 years of Democrat constituents demanding money for this, that or the other thing. That’s 18 years of Democrats telling their followers that they’re very sorry, but they just don’t have the clout in DC to get the spending bills they’re asking for through the congress.
So when Obama was crowned it was time to open the floodgates … time to take care of all those constituents with all those spending requests who have been ignored for 18 years.

So how do you do this? Well here’s how Obama did it. He went to Nancy Pelosi, then the Speaker of the House. He told Pelosi to go to the House Democrat Caucus and gather together all of those pork spending requests that have gone unfulfilled since the Democrats last ran the show. Put all those requests together into one bill, and we’ll call it a stimulus bill. We’ll tell America that this bill is crucial to bringing us out of the recession and putting Americans back to work again. Pelosi was given one rule .. one limit. The bill had to come in at less than $1 trillion dollars. The people were used to billion-dollar price tags, but a trillion-dollar tag might cause a problem. Leave some wiggle room in case we have to up the ante on a few projects. Thus was born the $850,000,000,000 “stimulus” plan.

Libs are sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153026 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but Obama bends over for your kind of "man".....
just sayin'......
Talk about bending over, Poor old Galt, He condemns an American soldier without a fair trial while basically glorifying terrorist [but then again idiots like him are Americas terrorist] yet he is willing to jump on the Bush-Cheney wagon and both of them are proven cowards...One is a deserter, and the other ran from the draft and publicly stated that he was to busy. Then when those two idiots were appointed president and lied us into two botched wars while surrounding themselves with a band of chicken hawks that were mostly all cowards...Yea Galt you are one of those chicken sh1ts. So it's a proven fact that morons like you are the bend over champs...err CHUMPS.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153027 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how does one draw the fine line to decide that "Washington Redskins" is offensive, but "Atlanta Braves" is not???...
or that the NCAA should ban the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, but not the Florida State Seminoles......
How about using the Elephant as a symbol for the Republican party, they should be sued for fraud as the Elephant is a smart animal and the Republicans are know for being very stupid. I offer as evidence all of the baggers on here. Shinning, Surprize, Eed, Galt, Flack, Nosewax [and all 50 of his socks0] hell all of them, these are the extremely dumb and delusional.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1153028 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about bending over, Poor old Galt, He condemns an American soldier without a fair trial while basically glorifying terrorist [but then again idiots like him are Americas terrorist] yet he is willing to jump on the Bush-Cheney wagon and both of them are proven cowards...One is a deserter, and the other ran from the draft and publicly stated that he was to busy. Then when those two idiots were appointed president and lied us into two botched wars while surrounding themselves with a band of chicken hawks that were mostly all cowards...Yea Galt you are one of those chicken sh1ts. So it's a proven fact that morons like you are the bend over champs...err CHUMPS.
Mornin' moron. We already know about this deserter hypocrite. Hmmmm, hypocrite much old retardulant reichttard? Ever hear of Zimmerman you phags had convicted from day one?

Botched wars? Bush left Iraq as a victiory and liberated country, Obama is the one that botched it.

God are you an idiot Ghost the sock.

Now run along Mr. 50K braggart & liar. I'm sure you'll be back in a jiffy as one of your socks!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1153029 Jun 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
as stupid as you are dumb as you are ignorant.
No coerced sub prime loans, no federal government interference, no mortgage crisis, deny it, Dingus.
There were no coerced subprime loans dumbass and there was inadequate government oversight over mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac and thanks to the Republicans no regulation of the mortgage backed securities market.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153030 Jun 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' moron. We already know about this deserter hypocrite. Hmmmm, hypocrite much old retardulant reichttard? Ever hear of Zimmerman you phags had convicted from day one?
Botched wars? Bush left Iraq as a victiory and liberated country, Obama is the one that botched it.
God are you an idiot Ghost the sock.
Now run along Mr. 50K braggart & liar. I'm sure you'll be back in a jiffy as one of your socks!
Bush-Cheney lied us into a war that cost 4, 500 lives trillions of dollars lost ,[all wasted] You are the idiot that keeps bringing up my military pay, Iraq was ten times better off under Saddam, he also never kept us safe, Bush is only marginally smarter than your dumb azz.You are the one that continues to bring up the 50 grand as it is pretty obvious that you are filled with envy. I have never bragged about my military retirement, I made mention about 4 years ago that is the retirement salary along with a number of other perks for a Captain in the Army. I also worked 20 years in the private sector numbnut [singular] so all you ever accomplish is your obsessed insanity and clueless knowledge on everything...Now go dream of having a dic...Idiot
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153032 Jun 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the last thoughts of many of the nearly 2000 Iraqis who were executed by al Qaeda in the past few months were regretting Americans leave too soon.
However, they tried to defend their country which we invested much blood and treasure.
That makes them brave. Even though they're dead now.
Unfortunately, it's too late to help them now.
It's been reported that as many as 90,000 Iraqi military and police removed their uniforms and abandoned their weapons and equipment in Ninevah Provence rather than fight the few thousand Nissan driving insurgents..

Please provide a reputable link to 2000 Iraqis executed by Al Qaeda.in the past few months.

Stop being stupid babe.

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#1153033 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Cheney lied us into a war that cost 4, 500 lives trillions of dollars lost ,[all wasted] You are the idiot that keeps bringing up my military pay, Iraq was ten times better off under Saddam, he also never kept us safe, Bush is only marginally smarter than your dumb azz.You are the one that continues to bring up the 50 grand as it is pretty obvious that you are filled with envy. I have never bragged about my military retirement, I made mention about 4 years ago that is the retirement salary along with a number of other perks for a Captain in the Army. I also worked 20 years in the private sector numbnut [singular] so all you ever accomplish is your obsessed insanity and clueless knowledge on everything...Now go dream of having a dic...Idiot
He's gotta twatter

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153034 Jun 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Dumber than sh*t Dave wants to know what policies the dems implemented when they had complete control, well here it is dummy, read and learn, they went on a massive spending spree, just like I told you clowns before:
My Daily Kona: How the Obama Porkulus bill was written
mydailykona.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-obama-po ...... Cached
Obama's Porkulus: A Slush Fund and Money Laundering Operation ...
Told You So."
When Obama took office in 2009 it was the first time the Democrats had control of the House, the Senate and the White House in 18 years. That’s 18 years of Democrat constituents demanding money for this, that or the other thing. That’s 18 years of Democrats telling their followers that they’re very sorry, but they just don’t have the clout in DC to get the spending bills they’re asking for through the congress.
So when Obama was crowned it was time to open the floodgates … time to take care of all those constituents with all those spending requests who have been ignored for 18 years.
So how do you do this? Well here’s how Obama did it. He went to Nancy Pelosi, then the Speaker of the House. He told Pelosi to go to the House Democrat Caucus and gather together all of those pork spending requests that have gone unfulfilled since the Democrats last ran the show. Put all those requests together into one bill, and we’ll call it a stimulus bill. We’ll tell America that this bill is crucial to bringing us out of the recession and putting Americans back to work again. Pelosi was given one rule .. one limit. The bill had to come in at less than $1 trillion dollars. The people were used to billion-dollar price tags, but a trillion-dollar tag might cause a problem. Leave some wiggle room in case we have to up the ante on a few projects. Thus was born the $850,000,000,000 “stimulus” plan.
Libs are sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
Republicans alike were calling for stimulus action. Mitt Romney was calling for stimulus action.

The stimulus bill stopped the growth of monthly job losses & reduced these loses monthly to zero by the end of the year. The stimulus took the shrinking economy (at a rate over 6%) to positive growth by the end of the year. The stimulus helped millions who were caught up in the Bush recession.

38% of the stimulus were tax cuts & tax beaks. I like that you right whiners finally admit that tax cuts is spending.

The stimulus bill was designed o lower the peak unemployment by 1/2% to 1 1/2%. The CBO aid it did that.

Right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153036 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave, Sioux Seminole are not slurs.

I understand that alt uses slurs so much, he can't tell the difference.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153037 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Pay attention! This is the Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid:
"Just a matter of time before he's FORCED to do the right thing."
If this doesn't send chills down your back, you're spineless.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/18/harry-reid-...
What a little commie, megalomaniac race baiting freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153039 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave, Sioux Seminole are not slurs.
I understand that alt uses slurs so much, he can't tell the difference.
It's just more ignorant whiney race baiter chit, from the biggest bunch of pack herd lemming losers to ever inhabit the seats of this nation.

As if native American skin is "red".

What a bunch of twelve year old mentality level, nutcase, self pioused idiots.

Just unbelievable, the ignorance level of some of these pukes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]