Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263792 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153762 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The DA in Wisconsin was humiliated. Scott Walker is for the people and our state is in good shape. You just can't stand it can you? Liberals hate success. They like failed states like Hawai'i, California and O'bama's state of Illinois. LOL
"Liberals hate success" !! Do you read your own stupidass posts? Who says stuff like this?
Oopsie! Forgot you're a dittohead
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153763 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
Seriously, our immigration policy is racist at best, if Germans, and English and Irish were trying to come in to the country, rightwingers would welcome them with open arms.
Homer says open the borders and let everyone in.
A stagnant or slow growing population is the death knell for a civilization, we are and old and dying population, we need an influx of young families yearning to breathe free and pay taxes.
You poor delusional thing.

(damn Homer-out down the purpoil drank!)

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1153764 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In our court system, even child rapists & low life scumbags like you are entitled to be represented by an attorney.
Mocking campaign issues from the birther in chief is really funny.
What is not funny but flippin' moronic is your dim witted claim that all who oppose Obama are Birthers.

No one is saying defendants should be denied lawyers--geeze Dave that was slow witted.

A lawyer can defend their clients without acting like an a**hole to the rape victim.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153765 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know, what was I thinking?
We all have those moments--aka Not with the blobs on our shoulders no doubt.

Nice to see SOME at least, have it figured out though...and corrected.:-)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153766 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never said my life was miserable. That was your spill! What I don't like is the way you libtards are destroying the country. Causing the people to more and more rely on the federal government for their very existence. You are changing the government from a federal government to a national government and you're to dumb to understand what that means. There will be no good come from this, mark my words.
You are definitely miserable, no happy person could possibly whine, cry, and complain as much as you do plus spend 1/2 their time reading rightwing blogs.
That crap alone will make you miserable.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1153767 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They are taxes__case closed.
Oh and by the way the federal portion of the gasoline tax is presently 18 cents.
So the poster was wrong in saying that "49% pay no tax."
Like you__the poster is too fkn lazy to make a sensible, honest comment.
I believe the poster said 49% pay no federal income tax.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153768 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
A mindless observation, you Realtime - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read...

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals was just banned.... Homer.

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153769 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority are struggling to believe he's trustworthy and competent now. Even Democrats are losing hope. History will write his legacy after ObamaCare goes into full swing. Or if America, God forbid, is attacked again.
However, no one wants him to go down in history as being that president.
Huh? What you talkin' bout Willis?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153770 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's right. i give you props for raising you kids mostly on your own..not sure of all the circumstances but i had to raise my daughters all on my own, i know how tough it is.
so how do you afford all that? no gov't programs to help you out?
His ex-wife took the kids and left years ago. So he says or said.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1153771 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh that's right. i give you props for raising you kids mostly on your own..not sure of all the circumstances but i had to raise my daughters all on my own, i know how tough it is.
so how do you afford all that? no gov't programs to help you out?
Nope. Never took a dime from the government. 11 more years to 67.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153772 Jun 20, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional thing.
(damn Homer-out down the purpoil drank!)
tic

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1153773 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you call ISIS Al Qaeda you show just how uninformed you are.
Here's how uninformed you are - from an NBC article published today.

John Kerry said in a recent interview with TODAY that ISIS is "more extreme even than al Qaeda" and "threatens the United States and Western interests.

The leader of ISIS has been called the heir apparent to Osama bin Laden. However, ISIS is a more brutal fighting force than the carefully planned and staged bombing attacks of al Qaeda.

ISIS grew out of the civil war in Syria. With a vacuum in Iraq, they quickly advanced across the Syrian border into Iraq.

Sharia law and its consequences have already been implemented in the captured cities.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153774 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing former presidents didn't "invent" quid pro quo with the Nazis or the Japanese.
Get a grip, Lily. You're unraveling.
LOL

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1153775 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Idiotspeak! Junebug overlooks the state government and layer upon layer of local government that picks his pocket while making laws-regulations-ordinances that interfere with freedom and happiness.
As the constitution says it should be. Local government is much better controlled by the people. A national government is too distant from the people as we are seeing now. A return to constitutional government is required to save this country.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1153776 Jun 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the poster said 49% pay no federal income tax.
no, he stated they pay no tax. Roxlo isn't too concerned about accuracy in statements...just dump and run.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153777 Jun 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberals hate success" !! Do you read your own stupidass posts? Who says stuff like this?
Oopsie! Forgot you're a dittohead
Liberals say it lily. Are you a victim too?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1153778 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>His ex-wife took the kids and left years ago. So he says or said.
No, she left him with the kids
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153779 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Never took a dime from the government. 11 more years to 67.
Flack was a roadie for Aerosmith, made his killing back in the 90's.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1153780 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does that have to do with the IRS doing their job not being a scandal?
why can't you stay on topic? oh yes, dump and run...
Poor, poor little woodenhead can't figure out what this has to do with the IRS scandal.....

BS--there are 3 different ways to retrieve emails from an email server.

Enough said....you have NO idea about what is going on!

You are wasting my time.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1153781 Jun 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not divorced, his wife is wealthy! Or so he has said; hell everyone on here is a millionaire!!!
"Meet my millionaires; on Topix"!!!
Yes not divorced but that is as far as you are correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min woodtick57 194,599
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min budd 54,324
Truly evil folks 59 min Concern Citizen 5
News Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision (Jul '14) 1 hr MyNameIsToby 75
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,284
Chicago One Direction concert on the 23rd! 3 hr Tristascottcom 1
Sasitorn boonsin 5 hr donna 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages