Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153054 Jun 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
62% acceptance rate - a secretary!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
That's still 12 points higher than your IQ.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153055 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself. Congress changes things. Who can guarantee a single payer system will remain a single payer system?
According to me, it is reserved to the states, not the fed.
So, you can say that the Tea Party is the same as the Nazis in Germany because one day it might morph into them?

How ridiculous can you get.

You were wrong about the VA being like single payer.

Just admit it instead of this flailing you have been doing.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153056 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, they are the wealthiest terrorist organization out there...
reality is fun!
The fun part will be seeing them choke and die on their own barbaric, savage, uncivilized, animalistic and evil ways...then all the stolen, illicit dolluhs they thieved off of others won't do them a bit of good.

Dirtbag mutant savages.

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#1153057 Jun 19, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
I've a twatter too
Picture please:).
Hey Obama

Skokie, IL

#1153058 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Brave, Sioux Seminole are not slurs.
I understand that alt uses slurs so much, he can't tell the difference.
Red skin Potatoes. Moochie O'bama has banned them.

Landisburg, PA

#1153059 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
states that rejected Medicaid (not Medicare) expansion did so to protect their taxpayers from exploding welfare rolls....
there is no guarantee that future Congresses will fund Medicaid at the levels that you claim....
and if they don't, the states are stuck with the bill.....
You are right, I said Medicare instead of Medicaid.

There is no guarantee that feds will fund anything in the future. This is funny chit. The Republicans are saying that their State won;t accept the Medicaid Expansion because Republicans might stop funding it.

If they would, States would just retract the Medicaid expansion.
Hey Obama

Skokie, IL

#1153060 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can say that the Tea Party is the same as the Nazis in Germany because one day it might morph into them?
How ridiculous can you get.
You were wrong about the VA being like single payer.
Just admit it instead of this flailing you have been doing.
A Veteran I used to take the VA couldn't get glasses for over two years. They lost them five times. But he has a knot on his head... they found the time to radiate him to death immediately. He died from too much radiation exposure from the VA.

Landisburg, PA

#1153061 Jun 19, 2014
flack wrote:
Capitalism Institute
In Defense of Life, Liberty, and Property
Egypt Charges Obama and Hillary with Conspiring With Muslim Brotherhood
During the Arab Spring, the Egyptian people rose up and removed their President Hosni Mubarek. Into the power vacuum that followed, the Muslim Brotherhood seized control of Egypt’s government. The people quickly realize their error in allowing this, and overthrew them with the help of the Egyptian military.
President Obama, whose meddling foreign policy always seems to put him on the wrong side of issues, offered his support to the Muslim Brotherhood with arms, tanks, fighter jets, and money.
But the Muslim Brotherhood has been named a terrorist organization by Egypt, meaning Obama’s aid to them constitutes “aiding and abetting” the enemy, and the Egyptians haven’t forgotten what Obama, or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, did to help out the Muslim Brotherhood.
According to Western Journalism, charges have been filed in Egyptian court accusing Obama and Hillary of conspiring and collaborating with the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of numerous crimes.(H/T Conservative Tribune)
President Obama has been named as an accessory to crimes committed by the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, with the charge reading that Obama “…cooperated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes…”.
Some of the crimes include murder, rape, torture, extortion, bribery, enslavement, and the ethnic cleansing of Egyptian Coptic Christians.
According to one of the criminal charges, Hillary Clinton was found to be working with ousted Muslim Brotherhood president Mohammed Morsi’s wife, Naglaa Mahmood, in attempting to overthrow the current leader of Egypt, General Abdel Fatah Al-Sisi.
Naglaa Mahmood has openly admitted that her relationship with the Clintons dates back to the 1980&#8242;s, and she has hundreds of recorded telephone conversations with Hillary and other White House officials.
There is also a charge that Obama and Hillary attempted to bribe the Muslim Brotherhood with $8 billion to turn over part of the Sinai Peninsula to Hamas, in order for them to launch attacks against Israel.
My God you people are ridiculous.

Obama offered the Egyptian government the same aid they always got.

I have never seen such a bunch of crybaby liars in all my life as Flack & his whiner buddies.

You people are dumber than sh*t.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1153062 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the mission of NASA was space exploration, not climate change....until Obama changed their mission to Muslim outreach.......
the current NASA has no mission and is completely worthless.....
Wrong again you ignorant bigoted piece of crap!
NASA's climate studies started in the 1980's under the Reagan administration.
If it wasn't for Muslims developing advanced mathematics like algebra, we wouldn't even have a space program.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153063 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about using the Elephant as a symbol for the Republican party, they should be sued for fraud as the Elephant is a smart animal and the Republicans are know for being very stupid. I offer as evidence all of the baggers on here. Shinning, Surprize, Eed, Galt, Flack, Nosewax [and all 50 of his socks0] hell all of them, these are the extremely dumb and delusional.
Did you see you see your candidate campaigning from the bowls of the earth Goober?

(OMG...OMG....The Frisco Forty-Niners!!! Quickly...Cawrl Hairbrain Reid and he peabrain task force of the poliTically korrect and faux-righteous wankers!!!)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153064 Jun 19, 2014
You can tell Waxball is here all kinds of names popping up. And they all have the bagger mentality. Or should I say retardation.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153065 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
You can tell Waxball is here all kinds of names popping up. And they all have the bagger mentality. Or should I say retardation.
Heya-don't let me hear you say I never gave ya nuthin' worth reading.

http://www.floydcountytimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153066 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
(kudos to anyone that will actually get IN there-WITH the ABOVE tables, tax paying WORKING CLASS...rather than just sit on they azz plotting ways to ghetto-gutter trash level Steal From it!!!!!)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153067 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see you see your candidate campaigning from the bowls of the earth Goober?
(OMG...OMG....The Frisco Forty-Niners!!! Quickly...Cawrl Hairbrain Reid and he peabrain task force of the poliTically korrect and faux-righteous wankers!!!)
Hey, I counting on you to help Grimes and get rid of that embarrassment called McConnell.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153068 Jun 19, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya-don't let me hear you say I never gave ya nuthin' worth reading.
http://www.floydcountytimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll...
Yea Grimes, she is going to replace that weird looking McConnell.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1153069 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. Senator takes the same oath the President does; "To support and defend the Constitution".
No laws were broken, no lives were lost, no rights were violated. The Obama administration decided a privately owned business should change it's name, so they stripped their private property from them - as if "Redskins" was theirs to give and take. And you say "nothing wrong with it"?
The same thing happened in 1999. They were sued and the Redskins got their trademark back. Reid is insane in his attempts to divert attention from issues that truly concern the citizens.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1153070 Jun 19, 2014
When Chuck Todd declares Obama is a lame duck, the debate is over. But, can the US endure 2 years of Obama's indecisiveness and bumbling bureaucrats.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1153071 Jun 19, 2014
I AM here and posting using a variety of sockpuppets, as usual. Bwahhaaaaaaaha!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153072 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea Grimes, she is going to replace that weird looking McConnell.
I have no problem supporting ETHICAL, qualified working women for public service jobs.

Or ethical, qualified working men.

No matter whatuh dey "lookey like".... Goober.

It's the ghetto gutter, occupy anyone elses anything, sorry azz skank scum level ones I no like.

I thought it was pretty cool-her getting in there WITH the working class folks and listenng...rather than WHINING, Dividing, Demanding like some entitleMentacase self exaulted kuhween, or Draining and trying to sabatoge Against them!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1153073 Jun 19, 2014
Another one of my meltdowns is pending...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 15 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]