Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1579129 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154714 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Careful remember you made the statement, "All women hate me and all gay men love me".
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Poor old perverted Eed always gotta get his gayness in. Your old lady would throw rocks at your old perverted azz if she got a load of me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154715 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler won elections too. What's your point?
Maliki turned traitor just like Saddam and Musharraf. And just like Hitler.
You're thinking is so backwards, you see where you've been instead of where you're going.
Name me one single thing that we are better off today because of Bush????
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154716 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total dunce! No one said Maliki wasn't elected. It was totally stupid of you to create such a bogus false claims.
So? Bush supported Maliki. That doesn't cancel out that the people elected him in a free election.
You wanted both to be true. That Bush installed Maliki and the people elected Maliki. Both cannot be true-silly.
Wee found out with Bush-Cheney what happens when you are appointed....Look how they screwed up this country and a few others.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154717 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you took the time to listen tote tap, you woud realize she wasn't laughing about the rape, she was laughing about thee accused takng a polygraph testand pasing. She laugghed thatis whe se stopped trusting in polygrh tests
she also mentioned that the proecutor lost the evidence and didn't have enough to convict
she was the defense attorney, she was doing her job. That's the funny thing about the Constitution, everyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty,and entitled to a lawyer.
How do you he wasn't innocent? are you god?
If you think that is the only place she laughed, you haven't listened to the tape.

What is so funny about a child rape case?

Really, you Progressives are not helping Hillary out here.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154718 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler won elections too. What's your point?
Maliki turned traitor just like Saddam and Musharraf. And just like Hitler.
You're thinking is so backwards, you see where you've been instead of where you're going.
first please explain how Saddam became a traitor? Who did he betray?

Then perhaps you can explain who Musharraf betrayed?

BTW, the most the Nazi's ever won in the elections was about 35%. Its more accurate to say Hitleer SEIZED power after The Reichstag fire and followed by The Night of the Long Knives which secured his hold on Germany
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154719 Jun 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Little girl, I responded to another poster. Isn't that what it is all about? I have to add you do not engage in discussions you are much like "poop" you simply poop and smell.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Typical sleazy Eed post, no substance only child like nonsense. "poop and Smell" get real dumbazz...Most would be ashamed to post idiocy like that. You are in way over your empty head dumbo.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1154720 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're scum, you likely support a commie like Cruz.
I don't know enough about him to be "for" him, but I doubt he could be as deliberately malicious against the Constitution and U.S. citizens as Obama has been.

Obama should be tried for treason.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1154721 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wee found out with Bush-Cheney what happens when you are appointed....Look how they screwed up this country and a few others.
Another conspiracy kook
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154722 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, the most the Nazi's ever won in the elections was about 35%. Its more accurate to say Hitleer SEIZED power after The Reichstag fire and followed by The Night of the Long Knives which secured his hold on Germany
lol! Shhhhhh!!!!

Don't give away the 'secret'!!!!

You know history is out there and I know it's out there but does Incognito know it's out there????

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1154723 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking abuot the original SOFA signed in 2008 by Bush that stipulated U.S. combat forces would be out of Iraq by 2011?
and what ally are you talking abut, the Saudis who are bank rolling ISIS to fight a proxy war with Iran?
The funny thing abut the Middle East is one day your enemy is your friend. Iran is actually our ally now in fighting SUNNI dominated ISIS.
Even Obama states that ISIS and Al Qaeda claiming land in Iraq is endangering our national security.

You are claiming he doesn't know what he is talking about?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1154724 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking abuot the original SOFA signed in 2008 by Bush that stipulated U.S. combat forces would be out of Iraq by 2011?
and what ally are you talking abut, the Saudis who are bank rolling ISIS to fight a proxy war with Iran?
The funny thing abut the Middle East is one day your enemy is your friend. Iran is actually our ally now in fighting SUNNI dominated ISIS.
The SOFA agreement always stipulated residual troops would remain to protect our investments in Iraq.

Residual troops still remain on the South Korean border - to protect our interests as well as the South Koreans. Otherwise, Kim Jong-un would have slaughtered most them by now.

See how war works in the aftermath?

But you should probably turn around. You're about to back into a wall.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154725 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in the post you responded to I said the original SOFA had expired--what are you quarreling about?
Yes, in the post your responded to I said that it was Obama who was responsible for negotiating a new agreement--what are you quarreling about?
Nuc seemed confused about what happened. Thanks for affirming what I stated.
The rest I am ignoring as you are making assumptions not warranted by what was posted.
in negotiations, both sides have to come to an agreement. The Malaki gov't would not grant immunity to U.S. troops from the Iraqi judicial system. are you saying President Obama should have agreed to that? are you saying that you would have had our troops subjected to Iraqi law and justice?

Did it ever occur to you, that Malaki knew we would never agree to that.
Did it ever dawn on you that Maybe Malaki with his close ties to Iran, didn't want U.S. combat troops in Iraq? Maybehe wanted to make it payback time on Iraq's Sunni population?
Or maybe his handlers in Tehran din't want U.S. forces next door.

Probably both
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1154726 Jun 22, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, too bad there's no longer a line dividing us from Mexico.
How convenient is THAT!?
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000087...
It's so funny how you militant liberals don't think you'll be suffering from the results of that right along with the rest of us. Loon.
Illegal immigration across the US border with Mexico is a Republican problem.

GFY

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1154727 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Saddam using mustard gas on the Kurds means nothing.

I suppose the fact that Pakistan charging Musharraf with high treason for implementing emergency rule and suspending the constitution in 2007 means nothing too.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154728 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conspiracy kook
Sure old blind one, Facts are always so troublesome for baggers.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154729 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that is the only place she laughed, you haven't listened to the tape.
What is so funny about a child rape case?
Really, you Progressives are not helping Hillary out here.
when you develop some critical thinking skills, we can discuss it.

She wasn't laughing at the crime, but at the ineptness of the prosecutor and how they lost the evidence, how they cut out a small hole in the perp's undeerpants and then lost it. The DA gave her the underpants with a hole cut out. That seems pretty funny to me. she went to see an expert on foresnic evidence and took apart the DA's case. and how the perp got off by pleading to a lesser crime. Basically she was laughing at how stupid the DA was.

but she wasn't laughing at the crime.

so sometimes

Location hidden

#1154730 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one single thing that we are better off today because of Bush????
Joe Biden answered that question in 2010 when he proudly gave all the credit for Iraq to Obama.

Bush kept the economy going and unemployment low even after 9/11.

However, he couldn't convince the Democrats in Congress that a housing market crisis was imminent and even some Republicans. But every Democrat.

Instead of the country using the economic crisis as an opportunity to regroup and reprioritize, the Democrats didn't want a good crisis to go to waste and we got thrown out of the skillet into the fire.

And you're still complaining about the fire extinguishers.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1154731 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Obama states that ISIS and Al Qaeda claiming land in Iraq is endangering our national security.
You are claiming he doesn't know what he is talking about?
Yes, ISIS caliming territory in Iraq does pose a threat, but the solution isn't sending oour troops back in.

Let the Kurds and Iranians handle it.

Or we could go to the source and tell our ally and close personal friend of the Bushes, King Saud to stop funding and supporting ISIS.

Location hidden

#1154732 Jun 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you first doing some research. Google "how Saddam became a traitor" and then Google "how Musharraf became a traitor".

Then we'll discuss your findings. But you'll never learn for yourself if someone is always doing the work for you.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154733 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's deceptions are working beyond his wildest dreams. All it takes is a devious leader and crooked employees.
whatever the last guy did......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 18 min They cannot kill ... 3,203
last post wins! (Apr '13) 19 min They cannot kill ... 2,604
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 56 min BLACK SLAVE OWNER 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 242,525
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 105,232
Looking for a girl 9 hr Tyrone Harris 5
Hire Dedicated PHP Developers For 1 Week Free! 9 hr Medma Infomatix 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages