Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1153000 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets listen to the Chamber of Commerce.
And I have news, as coal burning plants are shut down or switched to natural gas, the sulfur, mercury & particulates emissions are also reduced. You people are dumber than sh*t.
But hey, anyone who refuses the science is already dumber than sh*t.
Yet you are widely known as dumber than shit Dave on here.

Let's see, CNN and the NYT's easily tracked down and met the mastermind of Bengazi, yet lying dirtbag and traitor Il Douche, with the might of the USA's myriad intelligence agencies took a year to find him. Do you see something funny here, Dumber than shit Dave?

Or will you continue to gasp for air with yur head up your arse?

To me and millions of others it looks like more of Il Douche's lies, failures, treason and BS.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153001 Jun 18, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drinking that Primo crap? LOL
You know? I haven't tried it yet!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153002 Jun 18, 2014
Ida Ho wrote:
<quoted text> Drunk old racist hag lily obsesses over tan Boners and anything else her vile tongue seeks.
Alcoholic hepatitis occurs when the liver becomes inflamed and damaged by lily's appetite for alcohol giving lily her tan where her skin and eyes have turned yellow...

It's the culture...

“you know i know”

denver

#1153003 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets listen to the Chamber of Commerce.
And I have news, as coal burning plants are shut down or switched to natural gas, the sulfur, mercury & particulates emissions are also reduced. You people are dumber than sh*t.
But hey, anyone who refuses the science is already dumber than sh*t.
More "scientific" swill yur ilk blindly slurped up like spilled gravy at Grandma's house:

Using more salt may not be so bad | WWLP - WWLP.com
wwlp.com/2014/04/02/using-more-salt-may-not-b...
WWLP
By Matt CaronPublished: April 2, 2014, 6:08 pm. NORTHAMPTON, Mass.(WWLP) New research suggests you can feel a little less guilty the next time ... Now, new research finds that we may be able to safely eat more salt than we thought.

Don't Fear The Fat: Experts Question Saturated Fat ...- NPR

www.npr.org/.../thesalt/2014/.../dont-fear-th... ...
NPR
by Allison Aubrey - in 22 Google+ circles
Mar 17, 2014 - "So when you put this all together," says Dariush Mozaffarian of the Harvard School of ... It's "not a beneficial effect but not a harmful effect.

Gullible dupes like you will believe anything, as long as a "scientist" says it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153004 Jun 18, 2014
Death penalty would have been more appropriate for this deviant.....

A Dallas man who knowingly transmitted HIV to an underage girl received 75 years in jail from a jury on Wednesday.

Matthew Reese pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a child with a deadly weapon, aggravated sexual assault with serious bodily injury and sexual assault of a child on Monday.

Reese got 20 years and 55 years for two of the charges and could face and additional 20 years in prison if a third count is added to his sentence on Thursday.

He was 30 when he had a seven month relationship with the 15-year-old girl. Reese had been aware of his HIV status since 2006.

On Tuesday the victim took the stand and said he changed her life forever.

"I do blame him because he knew it. I feel like if he would have been upfront with me and told me I wouldn't have made that decision to actually be with him. I'm still young. I don't want to have to take medicine every day. If I forget I get paranoid," she said.

“you know i know”

denver

#1153005 Jun 18, 2014
Scientists, like politicians , lie. Take everything they say with a grain of salt.

“you know i know”

denver

#1153006 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone who thinks the IRS is involved with their health care is a f*cking idiot.
Anyone who doesn't KNOW they are involved is dumber than shit, like you. Seen any of those "lost" emails from Lois Lerner? I'll wager you believe this latest steaming pile of manure out of BO's mouth.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153008 Jun 18, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Alcoholic hepatitis occurs when the liver becomes inflamed and damaged by lily's appetite for alcohol giving lily her tan where her skin and eyes have turned yellow...
It's the culture...
What was your prognosis son?

“you know i know”

denver

#1153009 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> dick Cheney ran over to the CIA every day asking if they had proof of anything to justify an invasion.
The idea you do not know this is proof of your ignorance.
Proof, Doof? Of course not, at any rate irrelevant to the filthy, scumbag, lying , treasonous AA failure IL Douche and his many crimes, treasons and failures.

Are you working at Wendy's or Arby's now? Did you thank him for "creating" those jobs for you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153010 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Scientists, like politicians , lie. Take everything they say with a grain of salt.
Well, we know Joe Wilson's a liar then!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153011 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
lol! I guess the ACA is actually good for America then!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153012 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who doesn't KNOW they are involved is dumber than shit, like you. Seen any of those "lost" emails from Lois Lerner? I'll wager you believe this latest steaming pile of manure out of BO's mouth.
lol! Son, you aren't as smart as shit.

“you know i know”

denver

#1153013 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So now you justify the killing of 4500 soldiers because a leader wanted to go nuclear? There were no nukes. no nuclear weapon program. Bush lied.
FDR got a half a million Americans killed, you worship him. 50K in Viet Nam, 200K in WWI by Wilson, a half million in the civil war by Lincoln who was a liberal, despite what he called himself.

Never seen you complain about them.

“you know i know”

denver

#1153014 Jun 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So now you justify the killing of 4500 soldiers because a leader wanted to go nuclear? There were no nukes. no nuclear weapon program. Bush lied.
Volunteers BTW, you braying jackass, you and yur retarded spawn never had to lift a finger. Did you?

Next yu'll be complaining about the cost while you worship this AA dirtbag who has put us $7 trillion dollars[so far] in debt, accomplishing one thing, making the rich even richer.

Libs are sooooooooooo frikking stupid, it amazes me you don't all kill yourself cooking dinner or crossing the street.

“you know i know”

denver

#1153016 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I detect a strong note of envy on your part son!
Poor baby.
Envious of Mr. Friday night behind a dumpster down at the docks servicing drunken sailors?
Not bloody likely.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153017 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Volunteers BTW, you braying jackass, you and yur retarded spawn never had to lift a finger. Did you?
Next yu'll be complaining about the cost while you worship this AA dirtbag who has put us $7 trillion dollars[so far] in debt, accomplishing one thing, making the rich even richer.
Libs are sooooooooooo frikking stupid, it amazes me you don't all kill yourself cooking dinner or crossing the street.
Well gee son. With a non con in the WH, I guess it means there are more of them than there are of you!

“you know i know”

denver

#1153018 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What was your prognosis son?
Yours was Blumpkinitis coupled with Vagitosis of the mouth.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1153019 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. senator is suppose to help out his constituents. The Native Americans in Nevada were offended by the use of the term "redskins" and asked for their senator for help. Reid is doing what he was elected to do. Nothing wrong with it.
A U.S. Senator takes the same oath the President does; "To support and defend the Constitution".

No laws were broken, no lives were lost, no rights were violated. The Obama administration decided a privately owned business should change it's name, so they stripped their private property from them - as if "Redskins" was theirs to give and take. And you say "nothing wrong with it"?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1153020 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, Doof? Of course not, at any rate irrelevant to the filthy, scumbag, lying , treasonous AA failure IL Douche and his many crimes, treasons and failures.
Are you working at Wendy's or Arby's now? Did you thank him for "creating" those jobs for you?
Jobs....work? Cracker, those are four-letter words!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1153021 Jun 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours was Blumpkinitis coupled with Vagitosis of the mouth.
It's amazing what you learn in a reaich wing medical school.

I bet you got that 'itch' because of your blue balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 6 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 6 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 7 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 11 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]