Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600733 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1154644 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, uh-huh, that's it! LOL
Hillary has her problems and you acting like an ostrich and lamely thinking you can attack others who are critical of her behaviors is doing anything of value is truly lame.
This is the Obama thread. Yet you choose to attack Hillary.

Your kneejerk fear and loathing of Hillary are funny.

You think you'd save it for when and if she announces.

She isn't running for anything, yet the wingnuts have their long knives out!!

Be afraid, Lowblow, be very afraid. That's what you do best.

Don't you have any updates on the Bundy Ranch criminals you so ardently supported?? How about the Bundy Ranch cop murderers?? I'm sure you've been in contact with them.

Funny how you asshats go dark when your heroes turn out to be terrorists.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1154645 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All women frighten insecure half male penis deprived social ingrates like you...Nice bagger.
"poop"
Careful remember you made the statement, "All women hate me and all gay men love me".
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1154646 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, the bogus prosecutor claims that a FED judge threw out because they lacked merit.
Playing ostrich, I see. 2 GOP POTUS hopefuls bite the dust.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154647 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
For a pansy who never served her country, you sure talk tough.
You sending your daughter over to Iraq with the American forces you so dearly want to see die??
You're nothing but a fraud, Lorac. Not a service member in your family, not you, nor hubby, nor daughter.
So how is someone so cowardly so willing to send other folks kids to their deaths in a useless cause??
Answer that,you pansy.
Another huff and puff.

I suspect liberals want to stop conservative "rhetoric" because the majority of voters are responding to it.

Location hidden

#1154648 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey baby cakes, I thought there was an election.
And just like Bush fixed the 2004 election in the USA, he fixed the election in Iraq. DUH
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154649 Jun 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Blamed? What difference does that make? She LAUGHED about getting him off. She didn't express regret at the consequences of blind justice, she yucked it up because she facilitated a rapist going free.
Isn't justice supposed to be blind?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154651 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm saying that your obsession with Hillary proves you are scared shitless of her, because you know she will be our next President!!
Stay scared, Lowblow!!
They are scared.

They're so desperate, they have to talk about a book.

And that's the best they have!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154652 Jun 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And just like Bush fixed the 2004 election in the USA, he fixed the election in Iraq. DUH
Nuc is a conspiracy kook.

Spokane, WA

#1154653 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I hope you didn't harm too many of your brain cells coming up with that brilliant retort.
You are being lazy.
"RoxLo"
You are implying that "poop" has brain cells?
Peace
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154654 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Dave threw every shiny ball he could think up at me this morning and you like a moron scream "lowball" thinking it is magical.
So, tell us what did Hillary find so funny when discussing a child rape case or STFU. More moronic posting by Hillary fans here is the last thing the woman needs.
Then you obviously have a limited thinking range son.

Location hidden

#1154655 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see Hillary tells dumbass lies --meh
Hillary giggles inappropriately when stressed (Moron's contribution)--meh
Hillary regards questions from a non-threatening reporter stressful (Moron's contribution)--meh
Lowblow deflects from Repugnant scandals:

"Chris Christie Reportedly Tries To Convince Nervous GOP Donors They'll 'Get Over' Bridge Scandal"

""In an effort to reclaim his name as a promising 2016 GOP presidential prospect, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie urged Republican donors not to get caught up in the ongoing investigations into the George Washington Bridge scandal during a speech at Mitt Romney's Experts and Enthusiasts Summit in Utah on Saturday.

“I’m not that worried about it. I hope none of you are worried about it, though I expect some of you are,” Christie told a group of 300 influential GOP fundraisers, according to a Los Angeles Times report based on accounts from attendants.“But you’ll get over it. It will be fine.”

Christie’s speech at the event, which was closed to the press, comes a month after a New York Times report revealed talk among a number of establishment donors to shift support toward a potential run by former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R). They were citing skepticism over Christie’s ability to fully recover from Bridgegate and secure the GOP.""

Following months of sliding approval ratings, recent polling shows Christie trailing a number of possible 2016 GOP presidential contenders, including former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.)-- both of whom were in attendance at Saturday's summit.

----------

I guess I'd be deflecting too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154656 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, more like Hillary fans going into a total panic when the qualifications of Hillary as a leader is discussed.
That is truly sad on the Progressive's part.
lol! Luck for you that same discussion can't e had for reich wingers.

After all, they have NO ONE!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154657 Jun 22, 2014
Poll: Public doesn't want another Iraq War

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Location hidden

#1154658 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another huff and puff.
I suspect liberals want to stop conservative "rhetoric" because the majority of voters are responding to it.
Once more, Lowblow speaks thru her ass. And it stinks!!

"majority of voters" elected Barack Obama twice.

Deflect that, loser!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154659 Jun 22, 2014
In 2012, Democratic district attorneys in Wisconsin launched a secret probe known as a John Doe investigation with the goal of proving that conservative groups illegally coordinated activities during Gov. Scott Walker’s recall election. They issued more than 100 subpoenas, demanded the private information of conservatives and conservative groups, and actually conducted secret raids. And under state law, individuals who were targeted or witness to the investigation were forbidden from making knowledge of it public.

Fortunately, judges saw right through this partisan abuse of power. Early this year, a state judge, ruling in a secret proceeding, quashed the subpoenas and all but ended the investigation. According to the judge,“the subpoenas do not show probable cause that the moving parties committed any violations of the campaign finance laws.” This started the unraveling of the John Doe investigation that had many conservatives fearing they would be targeted for subpoenas and raids next.

In February, a conservative activist and group filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the partisan district attorneys who had pursued the John Doe probe. In short order, a federal district court judge held that the plaintiffs “are likely to succeed on their claim that the defendants‘ investigation violates their rights under the First Amendment, such that the investigation was commenced and conducted &#8213;without a reasonable expectation of obtaining a valid conviction.” In other words, at this early stage of the civil rights litigation, it looks to the judge as if the Democratic district attorneys abused their power and chilled conservatives’ free speech rights. Accordingly, the federal judge ordered that the John Doe probe must cease, all the seized property be returned, and all copies of materials be destroyed.

After a short trip to a federal appeals court, the federal judge reissued his order that the John Doe probe cease. Most recently, that appeals court has ordered some of the previously secret probe documents disclosed to the public, including an unsuccessful defense that the John Doe investigators made to one of their secret subpoenas. In their attempt to get a subpoena, which was rejected by a judge for lacking probable cause, the partisan investigators claimed that Walker was involved in the so-called conservative conspiracy.

And that is where the litigation stands as of today. Having launched a secret probe that has now been shut down by both the state and federal courts, the Democratic district attorneys find themselves the subject of an ongoing civil rights lawsuit for infringing the First Amendment rights of conservatives. But that is not how the media have reported the case.

Upon the unsealing of some of the probe documents by the federal appeals court, the media worked itself into a frenzy claiming that Walker was part of a criminal conspiracy. The media claim was based entirely on the subpoena document that was denied by the state judge as failing utterly to demonstrate probable cause to believe a crime occurred. In short: the judge, looking at all the evidence, found no reason to believe that a crime had occurred. That has not stopped the media from falsely implying otherwise.

This is largely accomplished by playing with verb tense. For example, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel kicked off this infuriating libel with a piece that claimed,“John Doe prosecutors allege Scott Walker at center of ‘criminal scheme.’” The more accurate word, of course, would have been “alleged,” past-tense with the addition of the words “in denied subpoena request” or perhaps “in failed partisan investigation” or even “in politically-motivated secret investigation rejected by the state and federal courts.”
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154660 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
In an interview with NBC News, Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani said that Kurdistan was well aware of the danger posed by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham and warned both al-Maliki and the U.S. months ago.
Both warnings failed to produce results.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...
Maliki is clearly a part of the problem there and should be forced to step down. The other problem is here and forced to do the same.
There go the reich wingers again!

Trying to enforce their beliefs on the same country bushie boy did.

They just can't break out of that mode while at the same time, idiots like fetchie all pouty claim the US shouldn't be the world's policeman.

Reich wingers.... they have no idea where they stand!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1154661 Jun 22, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want American soldiers there to fight to "save " cities like Mosul and Fallujah that the Iraqi's won't even fight for?
To what end? TThis is a sectarian civil war.. who are we to take sides? ISIS has no intention of attacking America, you idiot.
just as a handful of r*ghead al Qaeda losers hiding in the mountains of Afghanistan has "no intention of attacking America".....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1154662 Jun 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do.
That's exactly the point Jindal was making.
Glad you made that connection. It must mean there's hope for you yet.
lol! You have no comprehensive ability at all do you son?

Spokane, WA

#1154663 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said such a thing.
But hey, that is your style. To lie about what people say.
I said Palin's book sales have to do with her dumbass base who thinks she has anything worthwhile to say.
You compared the book sales. I merely explained why Pailin's book sales were higher.
I would support Hilliary in 2016 but I have no urge to buy the book.
Its the same thing as when you idiots claim Fox's viewership has anything to do with their truthfulness.
The purpose of Hilliary's book is to put everything out there now to be discussed prior to any campaign. That is obvious.
The purpose of Palin's book is for Palin to make money by duping her base of right whiners like you.
"real dumb"
Does hilarious include in her book the episode where she defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl? How she lied about the girls sexual history? How she laughed about it? Her mantra, as we see now, forget about it, you got raped, who cares?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154664 Jun 22, 2014
Poll: 74% of Americans oppose sending U.S. troops to Iraq

http://www.dailypaul.com/320896/poll-74-of-am...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,304
He Fights. 6 hr I fought 3
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 7 hr Ko ko 22
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 10 hr Yes We Can 21
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 10 hr One Country Down 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Misses Abiff 242,610
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr RACE 105,266

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages