Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1152919 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily was clearly talking about Medicaid....what she was thinking about, if anything, is pure speculation......
....what she was thinking about..???

She wasn't.

Lapeer, MI

#1152920 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the last thoughts of many of the nearly 2000 Iraqis who were executed by al Qaeda in the past few months were regretting Americans leave too soon.
However, they tried to defend their country which we invested much blood and treasure.
That makes them brave. Even though they're dead now.
Unfortunately, it's too late to help them now.
Allah takes no prisoners.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152921 Jun 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
UNITED NATIONS – FOX The United States has informed the U.N. Security Council that a top suspect in the deadly 2012 assault in Libya was captured because U.S. investigators determined that he planned further attacks against Americans.
In a letter to the council obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power said the capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala was necessary "to prevent such armed attacks" and was carried out "in accordance with the United States' inherent right of self-defense."
She called Abu Khattala "a senior leader of the Libyan militant group Ansar al-Sharia-Benghazi in Libya."
Power said U.S. investigators determined that Abu Khattala was "a key figure" in the Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Power said Abu Khattala will be prosecuted in a U.S. federal court.
was this imbecile Samantha Power apologizing for or otherwise trying to justify capturing a terrorist???...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1152922 Jun 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load
But, but, but..."O'Reilly said"!

Lapeer, MI

#1152923 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq is dissolving before our eyes and Obama is teeing off and attending fundraisers.
As Lily would say, "uneffing believable."
lily says a lot of things she won't remember in the morning.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1152924 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but..."O'Reilly said"!
But, but, but..."Obama said...

Liar of the year!

Zombie.

Lapeer, MI

#1152925 Jun 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious that it wasn't a professional job.
Dullard.

How does the act of birth become Unprofessional or Professional?

If I had been born 100 times like Shirley MacLaine was, I suppose I'd be considered a professional.

In Ghost's case, he was born several times because he kept coming out ass-first and they'd keep shoving him back in for the next try.

After the third try, they realized both ends would be considered ass-first and so they just let him rip.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1152926 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same poll says Republicans don't stand a chance in hell of winning back the presidency.
Hey moron. Didn't you say the same thing when Carter was president?

We all know what happened after that.

5 out of 7 presidential elections were won by Republicans.

Keep hoping thought idiot.

Location hidden

#1152927 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq is dissolving before our eyes and Obama is teeing off and attending fundraisers.
As Lily would say, "uneffing believable."
Hypocrite.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1152928 Jun 18, 2014
8 minutes till bed time Ghosty old boy!

Enjoy your anger son!

Baawwaahhh!!!!

I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a liberal Obama voting worthless POS.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1152929 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Look who's talking. I've seen you whining like a cry baby about posts from the right when you say absolutely nothing about the same behavior from your buddies on the fringe left.

You are simply a slug.

Location hidden

#1152930 Jun 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The chaotic Republican party of today has little resemblance to the Republican party of the past. Republicans used to be united. That's not the case any longer. They could hardly be more fractured or headed in the wrong direction. It has become the party of hate talk radio and not much more. The Democratic-leaning generation has taken command. They helped elect the country’s first African-American president and they helped make gay marriage mainstream. The GOP is no longer.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1152931 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The chaotic Republican party of today has little resemblance to the Republican party of the past. Republicans used to be united. That's not the case any longer. They could hardly be more fractured or headed in the wrong direction. It has become the party of hate talk radio and not much more. The Democratic-leaning generation has taken command. They helped elect the country’s first African-American president and they helped make gay marriage mainstream. The GOP is no longer.
Thanks tea party dummies!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1152932 Jun 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
UNITED NATIONS – FOX The United States has informed the U.N. Security Council that a top suspect in the deadly 2012 assault in Libya was captured because U.S. investigators determined that he planned further attacks against Americans.
In a letter to the council obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power said the capture of Ahmed Abu Khattala was necessary "to prevent such armed attacks" and was carried out "in accordance with the United States' inherent right of self-defense."
She called Abu Khattala "a senior leader of the Libyan militant group Ansar al-Sharia-Benghazi in Libya."
Power said U.S. investigators determined that Abu Khattala was "a key figure" in the Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
Power said Abu Khattala will be prosecuted in a U.S. federal court.
Good job President Obama

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1152933 Jun 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep hoping you'll be right about something moron. This country will have the presidential veto over every single law and dollar spent for at least the next six years.
That makes you and your lunatic friends de facto losers.
Sleep on that.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1152934 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it? These are your Big Two? His color? Queers hijacking the world's most sacred tradition? No Obamacare? No Al-Qaeda "on the run"?
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1152935 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Obama (or USAsince1680-take your pick) Just sayin'
--Angela
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1152936 Jun 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job President Obama
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1152937 Jun 18, 2014
Fake Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hoping I'll be right about something, but I'm a moron.
Not Surprized! LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1152938 Jun 18, 2014
Pay attention! This is the Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid:

"Just a matter of time before he's FORCED to do the right thing."

If this doesn't send chills down your back, you're spineless.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/18/harry-reid-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 182,222
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance