Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153034 Jun 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Dumber than sh*t Dave wants to know what policies the dems implemented when they had complete control, well here it is dummy, read and learn, they went on a massive spending spree, just like I told you clowns before:
My Daily Kona: How the Obama Porkulus bill was written
mydailykona.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-obama-po ...... Cached
We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
Obama's Porkulus: A Slush Fund and Money Laundering Operation ...
Told You So."
We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
When Obama took office in 2009 it was the first time the Democrats had control of the House, the Senate and the White House in 18 years. That’s 18 years of Democrat constituents demanding money for this, that or the other thing. That’s 18 years of Democrats telling their followers that they’re very sorry, but they just don’t have the clout in DC to get the spending bills they’re asking for through the congress.
So when Obama was crowned it was time to open the floodgates … time to take care of all those constituents with all those spending requests who have been ignored for 18 years.
So how do you do this? Well here’s how Obama did it. He went to Nancy Pelosi, then the Speaker of the House. He told Pelosi to go to the House Democrat Caucus and gather together all of those pork spending requests that have gone unfulfilled since the Democrats last ran the show. Put all those requests together into one bill, and we’ll call it a stimulus bill. We’ll tell America that this bill is crucial to bringing us out of the recession and putting Americans back to work again. Pelosi was given one rule .. one limit. The bill had to come in at less than $1 trillion dollars. The people were used to billion-dollar price tags, but a trillion-dollar tag might cause a problem. Leave some wiggle room in case we have to up the ante on a few projects. Thus was born the $850,000,000,000 “stimulus” plan.
Libs are sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
Republicans alike were calling for stimulus action. Mitt Romney was calling for stimulus action.

The stimulus bill stopped the growth of monthly job losses & reduced these loses monthly to zero by the end of the year. The stimulus took the shrinking economy (at a rate over 6%) to positive growth by the end of the year. The stimulus helped millions who were caught up in the Bush recession.

38% of the stimulus were tax cuts & tax beaks. I like that you right whiners finally admit that tax cuts is spending.

The stimulus bill was designed o lower the peak unemployment by 1/2% to 1 1/2%. The CBO aid it did that.

Right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Landisburg, PA

#1153036 Jun 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how does one draw the fine line to decide that "Washington Redskins" is offensive, but "Atlanta Braves" is not???...
or that the NCAA should ban the North Dakota Fighting Sioux, but not the Florida State Seminoles......
Brave, Sioux Seminole are not slurs.

I understand that alt uses slurs so much, he can't tell the difference.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153037 Jun 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Pay attention! This is the Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid:
"Just a matter of time before he's FORCED to do the right thing."
If this doesn't send chills down your back, you're spineless.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/18/harry-reid-...
What a little commie, megalomaniac race baiting freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153039 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just more ignorant whiney race baiter chit, from the biggest bunch of pack herd lemming losers to ever inhabit the seats of this nation.

As if native American skin is "red".

What a bunch of twelve year old mentality level, nutcase, self pioused idiots.

Just unbelievable, the ignorance level of some of these pukes.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153040 Jun 19, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>When you expel all that knowledge out of your brain every day, What brand of toilet tissue do you wipe with? Old and stupid is no way to go through what remains of your life.
But that's the perfect definition of a bagger. LMAO.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153041 Jun 19, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gotta twatter
lol
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1153042 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Cheney lied us into a war that cost 4, 500 lives trillions of dollars lost ,[all wasted] You are the idiot that keeps bringing up my military pay, Iraq was ten times better off under Saddam, he also never kept us safe, Bush is only marginally smarter than your dumb azz.You are the one that continues to bring up the 50 grand as it is pretty obvious that you are filled with envy. I have never bragged about my military retirement, I made mention about 4 years ago that is the retirement salary along with a number of other perks for a Captain in the Army. I also worked 20 years in the private sector numbnut [singular] so all you ever accomplish is your obsessed insanity and clueless knowledge on everything...Now go dream of having a dic...Idiot
We've heard that propaganda lie Dermocrat talking point before.

Explain why 29 Democrats in the Senate voted for the use of force in the resolution that listed 12 different reasons. 21 Democrat voted against, juvenile old moron liberal.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153043 Jun 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairbrain Ried ought to be tied to some totem poles, in 112 degree weather, full sunlight, for a few hours, to learn what "redskin" REALLY is and for trying to decimate legacies of REAL Americans.

Imebecilic, native American hating DUHMbocRat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1153044 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be like in "old bagger", like you? LMAO.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153045 Jun 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's been reported that as many as 90,000 Iraqi military and police removed their uniforms and abandoned their weapons and equipment in Ninevah Provence rather than fight the few thousand Nissan driving insurgents..
Please provide a reputable link to 2000 Iraqis executed by Al Qaeda.in the past few months.
Stop being stupid babe.
With all due respect Real how do you stop being stupid??? Wouldn't that eliminate the Republican party?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1153046 Jun 19, 2014
Ghost meltdown pending...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153047 Jun 19, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no coerced subprime loans dumbass and there was inadequate government oversight over mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac and thanks to the Republicans no regulation of the mortgage backed securities market.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
If I agreed with you dumbassDave, we'd both be wrong..

It's the culture....
Agnostic

Muskogee, OK

#1153048 Jun 19, 2014
I've a twatter too
Agnostic

Muskogee, OK

#1153049 Jun 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
twatter itching too?

Landisburg, PA

#1153050 Jun 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East is on a crash course to Armageddon and the Boy is giggling.
Watch how Russia, China, Egypt and the Saudis will have to step in to create a New World Order out of the mess Magic Negro has made. America has been rendered irrelevant by the azzhole.
Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father has become America's Nightmare.
Racist f*ck
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1153051 Jun 19, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no coerced subprime loans dumbass and there was inadequate government oversight over mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac and thanks to the Republicans no regulation of the mortgage backed securities market.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
62% acceptance rate - a secretary!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153052 Jun 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>look it up and learn something. marriage is a good example. something created by society.
Beats the hell out of a rampant sodomy and gonnorhea village slum.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153053 Jun 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ghost meltdown pending...
You are crying early today.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1153054 Jun 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
62% acceptance rate - a secretary!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
That's still 12 points higher than your IQ.

Landisburg, PA

#1153055 Jun 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself. Congress changes things. Who can guarantee a single payer system will remain a single payer system?
According to me, it is reserved to the states, not the fed.
So, you can say that the Tea Party is the same as the Nazis in Germany because one day it might morph into them?

How ridiculous can you get.

You were wrong about the VA being like single payer.

Just admit it instead of this flailing you have been doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min TATlover 50,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 71,541
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 39 min joey 2
Self Protection is the 2nd Amendment. 45 min joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 183,802
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 3 hr chanelle 20
amy 1-27 3 hr tiredofit 13
abby 1-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 45
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE