Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348210 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153704 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>did he? where are the pictures? lost too?
Great, now this dumb whiner claims that Bin Laden was not killed under the orders set forth by Obama to hunt him down & do the raid..

Why not get Dumbass Car Thief Issa to start an investigation?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153705 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's over. Two judges threw it out twice. Are you twice as stupid today also?
Judges in Wisconsin threw out the prosecutors subpoena for their bogus case. Twice.
Liberals lost again. But they are more scared than ever of Gov Scott Walker.
lol! That's what scotty boy is relying on son!
Patrick

United States

#1153706 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ever consider the possibility of these welfare bums getting a real job, or maybe two jobs, and buying their own insurance???...
When Carol and her husband needed help with insurance co-payment notice that you were not sympathetic.
Guess it is all about YOU..not anyone else.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153707 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! We'll see how Scotty Walker gets mentally challenged for his conspiracies!
The truth is there is now a civil rights suit against the liberal DA. ROTFLMAO-on a countersuit--the original Case against Walker as been closed. Now the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel is on the verge of being sued also for libel. It just keeps getting better for the liberals. Sue them all-the democrat party is a bunch of scum-pond scum.
Flim Flam Scootin' Scam. Liberals. Democrats got kicked in the teeth and now we are going for kicking them in the gums.(teeth gone).

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1153708 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>stealing time and productivity from your employer, huh?
Been retired over 5 years.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153709 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... another stupid liberal still running backwards..
It's the culture...
lol! Nothing else eh son?

No wonder you're such an idiot and can't hold a discussion revolving around anything other than your personal opinions!
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1153710 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My poor cross dressing dummy Waxman has no shame as he admits that he is a bisexual. Hey that's ok with the Dems come on out. I'm sure you are just as ugly as a woman.
You're a cross dressing ugly bisexual democratic woman who is coming out, Honey? Your Bumpass neighbors have known that for years! LOL

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1153711 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
I wonder if Obama will eventually move from a top 15 president to a top 10 president as the years pass? Thoughts?
The majority are struggling to believe he's trustworthy and competent now. Even Democrats are losing hope. History will write his legacy after ObamaCare goes into full swing. Or if America, God forbid, is attacked again.

However, no one wants him to go down in history as being that president.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1153712 Jun 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Mitt Romney's dog: VITAL CAMPAIGN ISSUE
Hillary Clinton's conduct with 12-year-old rape victim: ANCIENT HISTORY
In our court system, even child rapists & low life scumbags like you are entitled to be represented by an attorney.

Mocking campaign issues from the birther in chief is really funny.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153713 Jun 20, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic IS - how to respond to Ignorance.
Show them the meaning of...then ignore.
im·be·cileS
[im-buh-sil,-suhl or, esp. British,-seel] Show IPA
noun
Informal. a dunce; blockhead; dolt: Don't stand there like an imbecile. Open the door!.
Psychology .(no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
lol! Poor baby. Still responding the same way because you can't think of any other response.

Thank you for defining reich wing insanity son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153714 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Define loser? Complaining about a problem loser without proposing a solution Patrick, is called whining you dumbass...
It's the culture...
Reich wingers do such a good job whining son!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1153715 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. We had them during the bushie boy era and the only thing that 'proves' there were wmd's in iraq is....
... bushie boy's word!!!!
Would wrecking the economy be considered a WMD. Would breaking the dollar be considered a WMD?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153716 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>stealing time and productivity from your employer, huh?
You can tell more about woodtick by what he always says about others than you can by what others say about you Jeff...

Feb 5, 1957

It's the culture..

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1153717 Jun 20, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your contesting the number you obviously have statistics which state otherwise. Oh ... wait .... would this be more of your opinion presented as fact. Not surprising.
Since you still appear to have reading comprehension issues. I stated that they were the primary recipients not that they were all recipients.
Just admit it you are dumber than we think.
Only 4.1% of U.S. population is on welfare.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...

Facts don't cease to exist simply because you ignore them.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1153718 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You're running from the question. If I'm a loser and I'm doing fantastic with no complaints, what is it that makes you a winner if you're here until 4 P.M. everyday whining and complaining about how Obama is making your life miserable?
I never said my life was miserable. That was your spill! What I don't like is the way you libtards are destroying the country. Causing the people to more and more rely on the federal government for their very existence. You are changing the government from a federal government to a national government and you're to dumb to understand what that means. There will be no good come from this, mark my words.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1153719 Jun 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nice try...
run along, little boy.
social welfare is, by definition, for those who cannot pay for it. what part of this simple concept is too big for your tiny brain?
No the concept is quite easy to understand. The democrats in this country need a dependent class to build their constituency. This is why we have even more people not paying FIT than before, I personally believe that all social welfare programs should be discontinued. Let the individuals in this country fend for themselves instead of living off of the productive in this country like parasites.

I guess sitting all the way up there on your street sweeper is making you light headed. LOL

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1153720 Jun 20, 2014
What is Presidential Greatness?
CNN

When the Soviet Union was putting nuclear missiles in Cuba, Kennedy said in private that doing nothing was the worst option and he would be impeached if he did not take action. In good times or bad, a president is expected to do something!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/28/opinion/opinion...

Looks like Obama won't pass muster. Doing nothing is the only thing he knows how to do well. Right after covering up his corrupt administration's scandals and ineptness.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1153721 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Been retired over 5 years.
sure pal...
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1153722 Jun 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stfu already; you're boring the hell out of us with this crap
Quid pro quo? You think President Obama invented that? Have you been in a coma for 50 years? Jeeezus kerrrrissst.
Your children and my Bumpass daugher have asked me to intercede by requesting you wash your mouth out with soap, instead of liquor, prior to commencing your meltdowns.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1153723 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how this dumbf*ck Eed blames women for getting pregnant. I guess Eed is sofa king old that he can't remember how sex works.
First you GD whiners want to deny birth control & then you blame women for getting pregnant.
You fight raising the minimum wager & then say single women with children don't make enough to feed their kids.
My mother was a single of mother of 4 kids under 10. You have a problem with that f*ckhead Eed?
What country were you raised in Duh A Vey?

Seriously-a third world one?

B/C's BEEN available for fwee..if not for pennies...since the the early 70's at very least...and SOME must've had something figured out something before that, cause gee Duh A Vey there;s quite been more than quite a few women-- that managed to figure out how NOT to get themselves into UNexpected ways.

(and it just blows my mind..the ones that just cannot seem to grasp..that SOME of us have ALWAYS assumed THAT responsbility for ourselves..being as such IS our bodies. I call those types, old enough to know better --lame blame HYPOCRITES.)

And single women reliant on gubbermint welfare..w/even just ONE kid...have NO business buying regular lottery tickets( or anything similar), or shall we say instead-- having ANYTHING easy or champange style--- on BEER B-U-D-G-E-T-S.

Because entitleMentalcase WARPEDNESS like that -is ...

The persona of Ignorance!

Duhmmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Buster Steinbeizer 207,667
last post wins! (Apr '13) 25 min They cannot kill ... 622
last post wins! (Dec '10) 29 min They cannot kill ... 1,594
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min They cannot kill ... 7,330
Vice lords" 58 min talkbecauseyoucantDo 1
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Sweetie-Pie 5,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 101,437
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages