Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402949 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1154104 Jun 20, 2014
grey ghost wrote:
Baawwaahhh!!!! Call me Phag Boy!!!!!!
It's the culture...
Jay

United States

#1154105 Jun 20, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154106 Jun 20, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear extra strength diapers so I rarely have to change them. FYI, I have many pacifiers!
Love pacifiers!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprised! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154107 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I am the proud owner of a hyperemiator! The effects are short lasting but for a moment or two each day I feel as proud as a peacock!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154108 Jun 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm....

Ghost and the fake Waxman left at then same time...
Must be a gay thing...

Democrat thingy...

Phags...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154109 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to swallow WAXTURDS! Lol.
Not Surprized! LOL
Jay

United States

#1154110 Jun 20, 2014
20 Jun 2014, 1:00 PM PDT 9 post a comment

Friday at a House Ways and Means Committee hearing, Rep. Joe Crowley (D-NY) mocked anyone who dared to question the validity of the Internal Revenue Service's claims that two years of Lois Lerner's emails are lost and said it was akin to birtherism.

"Like those who continue to refuse to believe the birth certificate from the state of Hawaii is actually real, conspiracy theorists will continue to rattle sabers," Crowley said. "But really dose anyone in this room want to be seen in that light."

Last week the IRS said, due to a computer crash, they lost two years of emails from Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the Tea Party targeting scandal. Lerner has invoked her Fifth Amendment right nine times to avoid answering questions from Congress.

Follow Pam Key On Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Check out video:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154111 Jun 20, 2014
Baawwaahhh!!!! Call me Phag Boy!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
TPRTY

United States

#1154112 Jun 20, 2014
¨In essence, Obama has made illegal aliens winners of his Open Borders Lottery: free food, health care, legal assistance, and education – winning more free goodies than are available to American kids. Like a game show announcer, I expect an administration official to enthusiastically say to illegals,'But wait, there's more...A NEW CAR!'”

It's just a matter of time, fellow patriots.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1154113 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hmmmmmm....
Ghost and the fake Waxman left at then same time...
Must be a gay thing...
Democrat thingy...
Phags...
ghost with an appliance using his phone service located in San Jose and in Broad Run, known as Bumpass Va...

It's the culture...
TPRTY

United States

#1154114 Jun 20, 2014
¨Around one thousand illegals arrive daily. Over 47,000 have arrived thus far, with an estimated 90,000 to arrive by September 30.

Everyone and anyone (gang members, drug dealers and other criminals) are illegally moving to America, greeted with open arms by the Obama administration. Americans who are paying attention are well aware of the impending devastatingly negative impact Obama's 'y'all come' policy will have on our structure as a nation, our economy, and our national security.¨
Jay

United States

#1154115 Jun 20, 2014
LAWRENCEVILLE, Virginia—Over 1,000 angry residents of the small, rural town here gathered at Brunswick High School on Thursday and reamed out local, state, and federal government officials for offering the St. Paul’s College building as temporary emergency shelter for 500 unaccompanied alien children (UACs) coming from Texas. St. Paul’s, a historically black college, shut down five years ago after losing its accreditation.

“Right now we have a town—I can go home. I can get supper. At 9 o'clock at night I can come back to my office by myself, go in there and do work, come out at 11:30, get in my car and never worry about being harmed. I can’t do that anymore if y’all come,” said Pam Thomas.“You can’t put them over there and it’s not a prison anymore. It’s a closed facility.”

Lawrenceville resident Arron Smith said firmly,“The people here don’t want to ask you any questions. We really don’t want to hear your selling points. We don’t want to hear your politically correct terms. We talk slow around here. We got a little twang, but talk direct. Let me say this to you as I look square in your eyes. We do not want you here.”

Most of the UACs flooding over the U.S. southern border are from Central and South America.

The Obama administration organized the community hearing, and representatives from the Department of Homeland Security–as well as Health and Human Services–attempted to quell fears and suspicions about the plan, telling residents that the individuals who would be housed at St. Paul’s would be medically screened as well as background checked for any prior criminal history. Residents weren’t buying it.

“I’m concerned that I already moved my two children from New York City–Queens–to here, and they have already been subjected to liquor and drugs in school, and now you’re telling me this is a lease property and that we’re going to use our police to help this program,” said a woman from Lawrenceville who noted her own Latin background.

“We can’t control what’s going on in our own town. I’ve lived here less than two years, and my kids have hardly been subjected to things that they had been subjected to in the last ten years in New York. I can be with them 24-7, but what happens to everybody else’s children who can’t be here 24-7?” she asked. She continued:

We have to travel 20 minutes at least to get some kind of community stuff for the kids. We don’t have anything here in this town, but yet you’re going to bring all these extra problems to us. You said you’re gonna hire extra people to deal with my fellow Latin people that have gone through rape, abuse. And you’re talking about Central American. That has to do with all the guerrilla and civil wars they have going on and they’re coming with this type of mentality. Have we not seen what happened in the bigger inner cities that have the resources to deal with it? Andbl you’re bringing it to a town that doesn’t have the resources.

“The people we are talking about are more than an acronym. They are more than a legal definition. They are children,” Essey Workie, regional director for HHS's Administration for Children and Families, told the crowd.

Geraldine Woodley scolded the government representatives for selectively paying attention to one ”humanitarian” effort over others.

“I find it appalling that there is no St. Paul College representation here to talk to us…” She went on:

As a resident of Brunswick, my husband is the retired sheriff of 16 years in this county and I am a graduate of St. Paul’s College. So I find myself stuck sometimes in conversations from all three perspectives. It is a great humanitarian effort to try to help children of any nation. We see what’s happening in Africa. We saw what happened in Haiti. Where were the houses for the Sudanese children and for the Hatian children? I didn’t see that.

Although the UAC’s were scheduled to arrive on Thursday, the plan was put on hold following a severe backlash from the community.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1154116 Jun 20, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
¨Around one thousand illegals arrive daily. Over 47,000 have arrived thus far, with an estimated 90,000 to arrive by September 30.
Everyone and anyone (gang members, drug dealers and other criminals) are illegally moving to America, greeted with open arms by the Obama administration. Americans who are paying attention are well aware of the impending devastatingly negative impact Obama's 'y'all come' policy will have on our structure as a nation, our economy, and our national security.¨
lol! American Thunker.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154117 Jun 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Where is Moochies O'bama's Hash tag sign now?
(ANSAmed)- BEIRUT - Militants with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) kidnapped, on May 29, 145 Kurdish children in northern Syria as they were going back home after sitting tests, according to the NGO Syrian Observatory for Human rights.
Some of the students' parents fear they will be brainwashed and used as suicide bombers. Jihadist militants with ISIS, who have launched an offensive in northern Iraq since last week, control vast regions also in northern Syria and pursue the objective of setting up a transnational Islamic caliphate. According to the NGO, the children were abducted along the road between Aleppo and Minbej while returning to Kobani, where they live, after sitting end-of-year exams in regime-held areas of Aleppo.
Some Kobani residents expressed the fear they could be trained to become suicide attackers after five of them were able to escape and said they were taught lessons on ''jihad against the enemies of God and apostates'' by their abductors.
Also at the end of May, ISIS kidnapped another 193 Kurds aged 17 to 70 in the town of Qubasin in the province of Aleppo.
Islam - the religion of peace.

"The sound of the Adhan(Call To Prayer) is the most beautiful sound on Earth"

---- Magic Negro

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1154118 Jun 20, 2014
"The sound of well told Liberal Lie is the most beautiful sound on Earth"

---- Magic Negro
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154119 Jun 20, 2014
Again....

Where'd you go Grey Ghost?

Your buddies Yeah, Fake Waxman & all the other Waxy's left too - all at the same time son.

I'm sure you will all be back in a jiffy after you see this, robot.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

You both left at the same time son. Weirdo.

Now it's 9PM, past your beddie bye time juvenile 80 yr old liberal.

Communist.

I knew you would be gone with your socks son.

Mentally ill Democrats...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154120 Jun 20, 2014
Ghost & his socks...

Where are you???

echo, echo echo???

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Communist.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154121 Jun 20, 2014
Good morning Ghost!

How is it waking up as a mentally ill communist?

Fire up that proxy/VPN son!

Meltdown for Saturday!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154123 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't mean to imply that Surprize is smarter than an ant? Besides he likes Uncles.
You really are an idiot, Ghost. I am certain even when you were younger than 80, you were an fool. That's why you are who you are.

You make a perfect Democrat.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154124 Jun 20, 2014
Jay wrote:
20 Jun 2014, 1:00 PM PDT 9 post a comment
Friday at a House Ways and Means Committee hearing, Rep. Joe Crowley (D-NY) mocked anyone who dared to question the validity of the Internal Revenue Service's claims that two years of Lois Lerner's emails are lost and said it was akin to birtherism.
"Like those who continue to refuse to believe the birth certificate from the state of Hawaii is actually real, conspiracy theorists will continue to rattle sabers," Crowley said. "But really dose anyone in this room want to be seen in that light."
Last week the IRS said, due to a computer crash, they lost two years of emails from Lois Lerner, the former IRS official at the center of the Tea Party targeting scandal. Lerner has invoked her Fifth Amendment right nine times to avoid answering questions from Congress.
Follow Pam Key On Twitter @pamkeyNEN
Check out video:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06...
Brilliant political optics by Dems…defending, apologizing to (!), and praising the IRS, which is widely beloved by the public

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Dale 219,242
Word (Dec '08) 16 min They cannot kill ... 6,544
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min They cannot kill ... 2,841
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Joe Balls 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,264
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ize Found 70,819
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages