Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419553 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Donnie

United States

#1154087 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are making an honest effort, have you ever given any thought to a penis stretcher, I'll bet it would do wonders for your obvious lack of a personality.
I just don't see it frankly your's is so thin from stretching the term pencil di*k fits as a description and no apparent improvement in personality.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1154088 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath. His glasses are so thick he when he looks at antsthey burn. Forget seeing the light.
LMFAO... ghost has an IP in San Jose, CA... LMFAO.. Riverside, Busted ghost you stupid dumbass... LMFAO you ignorant idiot,,, busted you retard...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1154089 Jun 20, 2014
Where is Moochies O'bama's Hash tag sign now?
(ANSAmed)- BEIRUT - Militants with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) kidnapped, on May 29, 145 Kurdish children in northern Syria as they were going back home after sitting tests, according to the NGO Syrian Observatory for Human rights.

Some of the students' parents fear they will be brainwashed and used as suicide bombers. Jihadist militants with ISIS, who have launched an offensive in northern Iraq since last week, control vast regions also in northern Syria and pursue the objective of setting up a transnational Islamic caliphate. According to the NGO, the children were abducted along the road between Aleppo and Minbej while returning to Kobani, where they live, after sitting end-of-year exams in regime-held areas of Aleppo.

Some Kobani residents expressed the fear they could be trained to become suicide attackers after five of them were able to escape and said they were taught lessons on ''jihad against the enemies of God and apostates'' by their abductors.

Also at the end of May, ISIS kidnapped another 193 Kurds aged 17 to 70 in the town of Qubasin in the province of Aleppo.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154090 Jun 20, 2014
The Communist (Democrat) Party and their Ministry of Propaganda is now trying to say the border problem is a:

Refugee Crisis

Baawwaahhh!!!!

That's what America gets when dumb people vote for Democrats.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1154091 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo we can add senility to your numerous problems...It was you idiot that inserted the homosexual part into the conversation...Now go play with your self or who ever you fondle I got a beautiful lady to take care of...You remember women right, well in your case only to abuse them. Meanwhile get a life moron.
You need to be checked out ghost??

For someone like yourself ghost always trying to smear people... It's epic some of the childish fantasies you actually have.. You at best are a delusional dreamer and fanatical child fantasist ghost.. Always telling someone what you want them too be, fantasizing reflection and projection of your fanatical homosexual lifestyle...

You have 2 ip's ghost, a cell phone account, resolving to San Jose in California you moron, you are now on my watch list you idiot.....

It's the culture......
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154092 Jun 20, 2014
Where'd you go Grey Ghost?

Your buddies Yeah, Fake Waxman & all the other Waxy's left too - all at the same time son.

I'm sure you will all be back in a jiffy after you see this, robot.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

You both left at the same time son. Weirdo.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1154093 Jun 20, 2014
Baawwaahhh!!!! Call me Phag Boy!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154094 Jun 20, 2014
It's a refugee crisis!

Democrats are really phucked up.

No borders...

More Democrat voters....

No laws...

No rules...

Democrats...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154095 Jun 20, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I am nothing special, just your average teet sucker with a minuscule penis. Yep.
Not Surprized! LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1154096 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sieg Heil Obama!!
lol! You do that so professionally son.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154097 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Getting desperate? LMAO! I been desperate my entire wretched, depressing life!!! Fact!
Not Surprized! LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1154098 Jun 20, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Where'd you go Grey Ghost?
Your buddies Yeah, Fake Waxman & all the other Waxy's left too - all at the same time son.
I'm sure you will all be back in a jiffy after you see this, robot.
Baawwaahhh!!!!
You both left at the same time son. Weirdo.
lol! awwww, what's the matter son? you're celly reject you?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154099 Jun 20, 2014
Call me phag boy. Please???
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154100 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I think I'm long overdue don't you? It's good for the soul. Though I don't have one, I have heard it's true!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154101 Jun 20, 2014
I am living proof that retardism is on the reservation..I'd love to play with your "TOM TOM".
Hate and Racism...I'm a certified racist Dum Dum,, in my own words...
The DNA of the Waxturd sock party is inbred with hate and racism...
It's the lack of culture...
Not Surprized! LOL

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154102 Jun 20, 2014
This is an unpublished interview conducted by Arkansas reporter Roy Reed with then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and his wife in the mid-1980s. The tape is a special collections section of the U of Arkansas library.

“It was a fascinating case, it was a very interesting case. This guy was accused of raping a 12-year-old. Course he claimed that he didn’t, and all this stuff.”

She added, laughing:“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed — which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.”(ha-ha)

Ms Clinton could also be heard laughing as she discussed the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that linked Taylor to the crime. They threw away the sample. Hillary took the underwear with the hole cut out to an expert in NYC who stated there was no evidence on that part of the underwear.

Hillary continues "Well, this guy's ready to come from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice" (ha ha)

http://youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

Hillary got a conviction reduced in a plea deal for her client who raped a 12 year old and for some very ODD reason she thinks the whole thing was funny.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154103 Jun 20, 2014
Later...
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm a worthless teet sucking Obamabot that would screw my own kids & grandkids futures like Grey Ghost etc. so I could save $10 a month on my taxes
Obamabots belong in North Korea. We should all chip in and send ourselves there.
Not Surprized! LOL
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1154104 Jun 20, 2014
grey ghost wrote:
Baawwaahhh!!!! Call me Phag Boy!!!!!!
It's the culture...
Jay

United States

#1154105 Jun 20, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154106 Jun 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I wear extra strength diapers so I rarely have to change them. FYI, I have many pacifiers!
Love pacifiers!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprised! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Too Funny 61,058
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,634
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr God Damned Holy S... 70,957
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1,475
Social Security 3 hr Master L-Bates 8
Star news is Annoying. 3 hr Jerkt toff 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 9,391

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages