Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602182 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1154482 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All that says is that there are a pile of dumbass right whiners who actually give a sh*t what the hypocrite, family selling, quitter Sarah Palin has to say.
Hillary's book about her less than inspiring stint as Sec of State cannot even inspire Progressives to buy the book and that is the rights fault?

That is a stretch, Dave.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1154483 Jun 22, 2014
he United States is seeking immunity from local prosecution for forces it is planning to deploy to Iraq where al-Qaeda-linked militants have taken over some cities.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters on Friday that the Department of Defense will ensure that Iraqis provide the immunity in writing.

"I can assure you we will have those protections," Kirby said, adding that US officials are negotiating with the Iraqi government about the issue.

Baghdad’s refusal to grant immunity to thousands of US troops, who were to remain in the country beyond 2011 under the pretext of training local forces, compelled Washington to pull out all troops from Iraq.

Under pressure from Washington, Iraqi political leaders had agreed to allow some of the US forces to stay longer for “training” purposes, but refused to shield them from prosecution. As a result, that residual force was never deployed.

According to a 2008 bilateral security accord, known as the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), all the US troops left the country by December 2011.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/06/22/36807...
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154484 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the saddest part of your fanatical obsessions is the :FACT" that you are way past the point where you have been rendered useless in any discussion. So in a sense you must realize that you are posting to appease your own insecurities? Just a thought but did your analyst recommend this as therapy, and is he aware that it's not working?
I was never useful in any discussion anyway and everything I do here is pretty much meaningless. My main goal here is to annoy people and I don't think that even works. I realize I am just laughed at and understand that what I am considered around here is pretty much the "class clown" if you know what I mean. I don't like being the laughing stock of the thread but I can't help myself from using my sockpuppets day in, day out. It keeps me occupied and out of the straitjacket waiting for me with my name on it!!! My psychiatrist knows about my internet activities and hopes, that in time, I may be able to contribute something useful to these discussions. Till then its sockpuppets, judgits and asinine insults!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMAS MEAT GRINDER

Lillington, NC

#1154485 Jun 22, 2014
No troops to Iraq, but other options are being considered.

That was President Barack Obama's message Friday in response to the lightning advance by Sunni militant fighters in Iraq that could threaten the government of Shiite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

In a statement delivered from the White House South Lawn, Obama said the United States "will not be sending U.S. troops back into combat in Iraq," but that he would be reviewing a range of other options in coming days.

"This is not going to happen overnight," the President said, adding that unless Iraq fixes its internal political problems, short-term military help from the United States won't make much difference.

Of course this comes in defiance of those who are banging the war drums and urging the President to send more of our young men and women back into the Iraq meat grinder.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2014/0...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1154486 Jun 22, 2014
flack wrote:
LISTEN NOW!»
Awkward: Four former EPA heads refuse to corroborate Obama’s global warming claims
Friday, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:49 AM EDT
There was a bit of an awkward moment in Wednesday’s Environment and Public Works Subcommittee hearing when Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) asked four former EPA officials – point blank – whether they agree with President Obama’s sensational global warming claims… and no one did.
“If you happened to see Senator Sessions on the Hill yesterday, he questioned four former EPA heads. These four EPA heads were invited to the hearing by the Democrats,” Glenn said on radio this morning.“And, of course, the Democrats want you to know the globe is heating even faster than it was 15 years ago and we’re headed towards climate crisis, climate chaos. We have to take care of this right away. Right?”
In November 2012 the President claimed,“the temperature around the globe is increasing faster than was predicted, even ten years ago.” He followed that up in May 2013 by saying,“we also know that the climate is warming faster than anybody anticipated five or ten years ago.”
After quoting President Obama, Sessions asked those testifying to raise their hand if they agree with the President’s sentiment. No one did.
“So I would ask each of our former administrators if any of you agree that that’s an accurate statement on the climate. So if you do, raise your hand,” Sessions said.“Thank you, the record will reflect no one raised their hand.”
“That’s incredible,” Glenn said.“How is that not on the news?”
Stu was quick to point out that the media did in fact cover the hearing – just not this particular part.
“Oh, it’s in the news. You were talking about the story, so I searched real quick about the EPA chiefs going to Congress,” Stu said.“And there’s a story right here, EPA chiefs to Congress: Act on climate. That’s the summary.”
While it probably doesn’t surprise you to hear the mainstream media didn’t report on the fact that the EPA chiefs flat out refused to corroborate the President’s claims, it is a disturbing trend.
It’s good we are doing it because it doesn’t seem like anyone picked that one up out of there.‘It’s not important.’ Like when the president says something like that, you’re a denier for disagreeing with it,” Stu concluded.“Yet later on, years down the road when we find out it wasn’t true then, you are still a denier for having opposed it in the past.[Then] the moment you realized you were right, it doesn’t get recorded.”
How many of the top ten warmest years has been in this century?

About 15 years ago, there was a spike in global temperatures. To compare current temps with that spike is dishonest. And dishonest is all Republicans have.

For a political party to knowing deny the science of global warming for political gain is beyond disgusting. For people like you to put up with it is beyond disgusting.

For you to claim your children come first & then deny Global Warming tells me you don't give a rat's ass about your children's future.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154487 Jun 22, 2014
OBAMAS MEAT GRINDER wrote:
<quoted text> The same thing as another hating liberal IDIOT that
supports Obama in another Vietnam Middle East War !!!!!!!!!!
My, my, would your God be happy with your anger???? It's your war fool, and it always will be..Your confusions stems from the fact that you put your political beliefs ahead of the facts and reality. Obama is keeping us out of war while your party fueled by numerous idiots are pressing for more war. You just aren't used to a president that thinks first, before sacrificing American lives. Bush Cheney are both proven cowards that were willing to sacrifice and lie hundreds of thousands into dying for their own self gain. Now we are still stuck with their mess.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1154488 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you when you said 49% don't pay taxes?
What a goof ball you are Dave.

What Dave responded too...
"You are the LIAR here! No one said she laughed through the trail.
Dave making up stuff to be outraged about is moronic. But, hey, Dave will do anything to find something to whine about.
Get it together, bud. "

So, you made up the comment. Yep, no one said it.

I come here through history. One of the pages I came in on was 1153059. Oops there is Dave correcting himself for using Medicare rather than Medicaid.

Using your childish logic, correcting errors is not permitted and you LIED when you posted that.

Get it together, Dave.
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1154489 Jun 22, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it, you clueless twit? It wasn't up to The US or Obama, it was up to the Iraqi government to sign off on a SOFA and it was they who rejected it because the Iraqi people didn't want American forces in their country.
And in case you missed it dimwit, Iraq is a sovereign country and we can't even overfly it let alone drop bombs unless military help is requested by their government.
And just where do you think these American aircraft would have suddenly come from STUPID? Bush withdrew our air assets from Saudi Arabia in 2003 and flights from Turkey on a path to intercept ISIS forces would mean overflying Syria which has some serious anti aircraft systems that they got from Russia.
You really lack the ability to think things through don't you? You've been demonstrating that on a daily basis.
Your president is an idiot. Send all those illegals to fight a proxy war in some other country, that would stop the flow of indigents here. So what if most of those children get killed, according to liberals they were going to be killed in there own country anyway. So let's kill two problems with one stone.(muslims like stones)
LIBERAL IMPORTS VOTES

Lillington, NC

#1154490 Jun 22, 2014
ANY THING FOR A VOTE !!!!!!

Children Fleeing Gangs in Central America Likely to End Up in Gang Infested Neighborhoods in the U.S.

By: Fred Dardick (Diary)| June 19th, 2014 at 03:50 PM | 0

for a liberal push to enlarge the Democrat voting base through amnesty

Encouraging children to travel over a thousand miles from Central America to the U.S. might serve the Obama administration’s political purposes in their effort to get immigration reform through Congress, but they are doing no favors to the kids who actually make it here.

Driven by promises of amnesty from local news programs, religious organizations, NGOs (I haven’t seen any proof, but I’m willing to bet that USAid is up to its eyeballs in creating this crisis), and the U.S. government, whose Central American consulate websites still don’t contain any warnings for children attempting to make the dangerous journey to America, tens of thousands of children have taken the bait and thrown their lot in with the liberal pied pipers.

But what is waiting for them in America isn’t the paradise on Earth they are expecting. It will be nothing like the television programs these children may have seen. They may imagine a future resembling Beverly Hills 90210, but what they are likely get is something closer to an episode of Cops.

What they will discover soon enough is inner city America, endless slums created and perpetuated by decades of false liberal dreams, is just as dangerous and just as bereft of hope as the nations they came from.

These children don’t speak English. Their education is non-existent. They are not the likely future of the American IT infrastructure – they are prime bait for recruitment by street gangs who rule over their territory as violently as any Central American drug lord.

Of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the world, American cities are well represented. Ranked high on the list is East St. Louis, which is even more deadly for young people than worst MS-13 controlled barrio in Honduras. Throw in other liberal slum bastions like Chicago, New York, Buffalo, Baltimore and Los Angeles, and you got the makings of a hungry meat grinder just waiting for these young Central American victims.

These children are nothing more than political props for the limousine elite. Just like every election season when Democrat politicians make their rounds in the impoverished communities to drum up votes for a better future that never comes, these Central American children are nothing more than political window dressing for a liberal push to enlarge the Democrat voting base through amnesty.

Once immigration reform is passed, these children will be forgotten and left to fend for themselves on the mean inner city streets of America.
Hey Obama

Chicago, IL

#1154491 Jun 22, 2014
OBAMAS MEAT GRINDER wrote:
No troops to Iraq, but other options are being considered.
That was President Barack Obama's message Friday in response to the lightning advance by Sunni militant fighters in Iraq that could threaten the government of Shiite Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.
In a statement delivered from the White House South Lawn, Obama said the United States "will not be sending U.S. troops back into combat in Iraq," but that he would be reviewing a range of other options in coming days.
"This is not going to happen overnight," the President said, adding that unless Iraq fixes its internal political problems, short-term military help from the United States won't make much difference.
Of course this comes in defiance of those who are banging the war drums and urging the President to send more of our young men and women back into the Iraq meat grinder.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2014/0...
15 million illegals can go to war for the US if they so bad want to be a part of the US. So we lose a few, as Madeline NotsoBright would say, "Collateral Damage".
Hey Obama

Chicago, IL

#1154492 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you when you said 49% don't pay taxes?
are they illegal spanish monkeys? little ggggggomes.
NuculurGhostSurp riZed

Palm Coast, FL

#1154493 Jun 22, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never useful in any discussion anyway and everything I do here is pretty much meaningless. My main goal here is to annoy people and I don't think that even works. I realize I am just laughed at and understand that what I am considered around here is pretty much the "class clown" if you know what I mean. I don't like being the laughing stock of the thread but I can't help myself from using my sockpuppets day in, day out. It keeps me occupied and out of the straitjacket waiting for me with my name on it!!! My psychiatrist knows about my internet activities and hopes, that in time, I may be able to contribute something useful to these discussions. Till then its sockpuppets, judgits and asinine insults!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Hey Obama

Chicago, IL

#1154494 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, would your God be happy with your anger???? It's your war fool, and it always will be..Your confusions stems from the fact that you put your political beliefs ahead of the facts and reality. Obama is keeping us out of war while your party fueled by numerous idiots are pressing for more war. You just aren't used to a president that thinks first, before sacrificing American lives. Bush Cheney are both proven cowards that were willing to sacrifice and lie hundreds of thousands into dying for their own self gain. Now we are still stuck with their mess.
Obama screwed us, and a few other men, but who's counting? You can't pay for the United States government with out the Petro dollar. We are finished.

Carlisle, PA

#1154495 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary's book about her less than inspiring stint as Sec of State cannot even inspire Progressives to buy the book and that is the rights fault?
That is a stretch, Dave.
I never said such a thing.

But hey, that is your style. To lie about what people say.

I said Palin's book sales have to do with her dumbass base who thinks she has anything worthwhile to say.

You compared the book sales. I merely explained why Pailin's book sales were higher.

I would support Hilliary in 2016 but I have no urge to buy the book.

Its the same thing as when you idiots claim Fox's viewership has anything to do with their truthfulness.

The purpose of Hilliary's book is to put everything out there now to be discussed prior to any campaign. That is obvious.

The purpose of Palin's book is for Palin to make money by duping her base of right whiners like you.
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Jacksonville, FL

#1154496 Jun 22, 2014
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, nada absolutely not so. What happened is US generals and military advisors told Obama they needed 20K-25K left behind to supervise and help the new government of Iraq. Obama said no. So the generals and military advisors cut it down to 10K as the lowest number they could still be effective to maintain and help the new government of Iraq. Obama came back and said not more than 3K. The military explained that wouldn't work they would be spread too thin and sitting ducks if there was a insurgent cluster but still Obama wouldn't budge he also wasn't interested in engaging the Iraqi government in any talks.
Do you know of one time Obama called and talked the Mailiki? Not once before ISIS took over the country.
Mailiki made a formal request for air support about 6 weeks ago now don't you read a newspaper?
You just hate me because I am only half-white.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1154497 Jun 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Imhofe. He certainly is your hero. He has voted no to legislation to help this country recover from all his "yes" votes under George W Bush that led us to the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial collapse, two quagmire wars & doubling the debt.
That certainly qualified him to be your hero.
There always seems to be someone standing in your way, huh. Every great political movement is inexorable, unstoppable. Six years in and you're still sputtering down the runway. The writing's on the wall....Dave. Wake up and smell the propane.

Carlisle, PA

#1154498 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a goof ball you are Dave.
What Dave responded too...
"You are the LIAR here! No one said she laughed through the trail.
Dave making up stuff to be outraged about is moronic. But, hey, Dave will do anything to find something to whine about.
Get it together, bud. "
So, you made up the comment. Yep, no one said it.
I come here through history. One of the pages I came in on was 1153059. Oops there is Dave correcting himself for using Medicare rather than Medicaid.
Using your childish logic, correcting errors is not permitted and you LIED when you posted that.
Get it together, Dave.
I should expect yet another one of your meltdowns now that were were caught again?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1154499 Jun 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think God would slap you up the backside of your head for invoking him in your childish tirades.

What Ghost responded to.....
"The same thing as another hating liberal IDIOT that
supports Obama in another Vietnam Middle East War !!!!!!!!!! "

Yea, Ghost the poster is supporting a Mid East war. What is wrong with you?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154500 Jun 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just the fact that you realize your abnormalities is encouraging, have you always been a social ingrate, and sexually deficient allow me to ask::::Does your part male homozygotes manifest bilateral cryptorchidism resulting in severe defects in spermatoygenesis and increasing sterility with age?

Carlisle, PA

#1154501 Jun 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Bob Beckel reminds us all, Hillary Clinton laughing about child rape is good.
Here we go, Roxlo claiming Clinton was laughing about child rape.

Clinton was laughing about the circumstances of the trial, not the rape.

Now what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,621
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr honeymylove 11,315
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 1,582
The Party of Racism. 12 hr Well Well 30
Coffee with Jesus. 21 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 21 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages