Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404833 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153904 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
selective prosecution for purely political reasons undermines the entire judicial system.....
True.

However, illegal is illegal.

And the jury's still out....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153905 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a retard like ghost by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you dumbass... 10-4 Big Buddy!!
Yet,, ghost voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and ghost still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you idiot?
It's the culture...
It's working great for me and most Americans, you lowlife crybabies are a sad lot of losers. Just listening to you racist haters every day make me sooooo happy that I'm nothing like you social ingrates. Your misery thrills me to no end... And it shows..Yahoo. repetitious monkey Maggot. Me happy you miserable.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153906 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope I live 15 miles from the largest naval base in the world.
Doesn't matter son. You can live a thousand miles away and still be a contractor or sub and make money off the government.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153907 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It comes from smart investing, not living beyond your means, and sacrificing some of the fun things when young to live a good life when older. The same people who laughed at me for saving my money and buying used trucks and never going out now wonder how I don't have to work and can come and go as I please. While they are stuck in their dead end jobs. The best thing my dad ever did for me was make me work for money when I was young.
And yet you are still a miserable ahole.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1153908 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It comes from smart investing, not living beyond your means, and sacrificing some of the fun things when young to live a good life when older. The same people who laughed at me for saving my money and buying used trucks and never going out now wonder how I don't have to work and can come and go as I please. While they are stuck in their dead end jobs. The best thing my dad ever did for me was make me work for money when I was young.
Before I go.$3.57 a day over 40 years at a decent interest rate will give you over $2 million by the times you get to retirement age.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153909 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You stopped supporting America in January 2009, since then you have supported in no particular order: the Taliban, Russia/Putin, most major wig manufacturers, Pakistan, Ghana, China, Uruguay, OPEC, Insurance companies, North Korea, just to name a few...
It's Obama bin Lying, Homer, and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda and the Taliban, selling out Iraq, America, Veterans, and America's war dead, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you moron..

Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing democRATs, the the House and Senate on NOVEMBER 4, 2014.. You idiot dumbass...

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in Homer's garden you nitwit..

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153910 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Before I go.$3.57 a day over 40 years at a decent interest rate will give you over $2 million by the times you get to retirement age.
Well if you do have lots and lots of money I think you have proven the point that money can't buy happiness.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153911 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> It's Obama bin Lying, Homer, and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda and the Taliban, selling out Iraq, America, Veterans, and America's war dead, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you moron..
Meanwhile, Obama bin Lyin has succeeded in losing democRATs, the the House and Senate on NOVEMBER 4, 2014.. You idiot dumbass...
It's the culture...
Gibberish and a few lies thrown in for good measure.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1153912 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's working great for me and most Americans, you lowlife crybabies are a sad lot of losers. Just listening to you racist haters every day make me sooooo happy that I'm nothing like you social ingrates. Your misery thrills me to no end... And it shows..Yahoo. repetitious monkey Maggot. Me happy you miserable.
Got hate issues, old guy?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1153913 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are still a miserable ahole.
Homer doing his projection routine again...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153914 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
I guess it goes without saying that serving your country never entered your mind? I would hardly be jealous if I had to spend my happy years being unhappy. I would much rather spend the older years doing nothing than forsaking my younger years of enjoying life to the fullest. besides I'm betting that luck or who you knew played a major part in your profession. Your continued need to pretend that you always do and think ahead of everyone else points to basically an insecure and self conscious personality.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153915 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you do have lots and lots of money I think you have proven the point that money can't buy happiness.
I'm betting the only thing that Flack has a lot of is BS. He has admitted that he drove his old lady crazy. so he wasn't real thrifty or smart there.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153916 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How you project yourself and your nursing home experiences on others ghost says alot about you dumbass...

dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?

ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..

You can tell more about ghost, you racist hater by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you, racist...... LMFAO..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153917 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish and a few lies thrown in for good measure.
Debunked: Homer's code speak for having no facts, you dumbass....

It's the culture..

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1153918 Jun 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You clueless fool--the same person who acted like an a**hole to a rape victim started the Birther movement--Hillary Clinton.
You can defend your client without being a jerk to the victim.
Wow, still flailing at this.

Birtherism was the main track of you right whiners. You f*cking morons even sent that dipsh*t sheriff from Arizona to check it it.

Mitt's dog on the roof hardly was talked about.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153919 Jun 20, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Got hate issues, old guy?
NO, I'll leave all of that hating to you morons on the right, me a happy camper, But I kinda do enjoy your self induced daily misery. Different day same whiners...YAHOO...Me happy...You miserable...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153920 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How you project yourself and your nursing home experiences on others ghost says alot about you dumbass...
dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?
ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..
You can tell more about ghost, you racist hater by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you, racist...... LMFAO..
It's the culture...
You seem to not have a clue as to the extent of your retardation, I love it when you continue to obsess and post the same stuff over and over, I guess in your limited thought process it must make some kind of weird sense, but most of us simply laugh at how clueless you are. There is little doubt in my mind that you have a care taker.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1153921 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how uninformed you are - from an NBC article published today.
John Kerry said in a recent interview with TODAY that ISIS is "more extreme even than al Qaeda" and "threatens the United States and Western interests.”
The leader of ISIS has been called the heir apparent to Osama bin Laden. However, ISIS is a more brutal fighting force than the carefully planned and staged bombing attacks of al Qaeda.
ISIS grew out of the civil war in Syria. With a vacuum in Iraq, they quickly advanced across the Syrian border into Iraq.
Sharia law and its consequences have already been implemented in the captured cities.
It is NOT Al Qaeda. You or your buddy called it Al Qaeda.

You either are grossly uninformed or a liar.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153922 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Before I go.$3.57 a day over 40 years at a decent interest rate will give you over $2 million by the times you get to retirement age.
Yeah__maybe in robot years.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153923 Jun 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, still flailing at this.
Birtherism was the main track of you right whiners. You f*cking morons even sent that dipsh*t sheriff from Arizona to check it it.
Mitt's dog on the roof hardly was talked about.
Birtherism: Hillary Clinton where it all began....

Sellout is not what democRATs do. It's who they are dumbassDave...

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Coffee Party 219,547
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 103,220
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,836
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 2 hr bozo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,661
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 2 hr Malik BACKS TRUMP 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 9,220

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages