Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420895 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153887 Jun 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, had they just hung out with lily behind the Walmart Dumpster, this wouldn't have happened.
That's pretty low eh?

Hard to maintain even a teeny tiny bit of credibility when you post sht like that.

Don't you think?

Well__at least the thread sociopath Incognito thinks you're just grand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153888 Jun 20, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
We are supporting America in this crisis.
We Supported President G W Bush after 9/11 and GHW Bush in the first Gulf War.
Seems difficult for you to support the USA?
Which side are you on?
Peace
wrong, Twinkletoes....

you are supporting Obama, while your opponents are supporting America....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153889 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Galts people skills are just fine dumbass... It's his tolerance for Obama bin Lyin' that needs work you retard.
It's the culture...
You suffer from sexual deprivation huh monkey breath? You Galt, Shinning and Waxnut, it's pretty obvious.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1153890 Jun 20, 2014
Yah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Good thing you don't sell to the government, take government contracts or are subbed by the general contractors son.
You know, like defense contractors, bridge builders, military bases and the like.
You obviously must live in po-dunk USA....
Nope I live 15 miles from the largest naval base in the world.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153891 Jun 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Probably out of the bottom of her crack pipe.
There aren't enough ISIS-ISIL fighters to hold the, cough, captured cities as the best fighters move on towards Baghdad. Also involved is the Iraq Islamic Army led by Al-Douri and other former Saddam staff and Baath Party types and then a few lesser known groups. So it's basically another clusterfk.
And the Iraqi military is once again lost, first bombing a Kurdish convoy and just this morning a helicopter attack on it's own troops.
easy to hold the cities after all the men are slaughtered....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1153892 Jun 20, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fedex, roadie, same sh#t, think he did lighting for KC and the Sunshine Band at one point.
Supervisor at Airborne Express. Never a roadie. Did see KC and the Sunshine Band at Disney World once though.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153893 Jun 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, wrong again. Most tea people see the evangelicals as a distraction and wish they would go away. Most of the things the religious right involve themselves in isn't the government's business. From a left wing site, so, you know it's true.
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/26/gop_civil_war...
not to mention that the Christian fundamentalists are anti-abortion economic liberals who are just as likely to vote DemoKKKrat as Republican....

they deserted Romney because of hatred of Mormons....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1153894 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are a proven chickensh1t and coward along with obviously no service knowledge what so ever and a miserable lowlife..Doesn't mean that there are those among us who do love our nation and willing to prove it. I couldn't care less what you believe or don't believe you have rendered yourself useless as poster. You are forever belittling others for where they live, where they work , what they think how they dress, you have to be the most miserable cretin on here and it's way more than obvious that you have little to offer even your worthless self. Just another day of complain and bitch...Enjoy loser.
the rantings of a cowardly, lying welfare bum....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1153895 Jun 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer from sexual deprivation huh monkey breath? You Galt, Shinning and Waxnut, it's pretty obvious.
You can tell more about a retard like ghost by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you dumbass... 10-4 Big Buddy!!

Yet,, ghost voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and ghost still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you idiot?

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1153896 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong, Twinkletoes....
you are supporting Obama, while your opponents are supporting America....
You stopped supporting America in January 2009, since then you have supported in no particular order: the Taliban, Russia/Putin, most major wig manufacturers, Pakistan, Ghana, China, Uruguay, OPEC, Insurance companies, North Korea, just to name a few...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1153897 Jun 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of them do, but Lilly said religious tea party. I'm not in any shape or form remotely religious.
But, I'll defend one's right and freedom to believe what they want until there is an effort to make it law.
Do you speak for the entire TeaParty? Coast to coast wall to wall?

Do you speak for Lloyd Marcus who wrote the TeaParty anthem and appears in churches and church gatherings?

Do you speak for the TeaParty Second Amendment gatherings throughout the gunslinging sections of the nation?

Are you going to deny that "certain" TeaParty groups are not focused on religion?

Careful now__it's a trick question.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153898 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Heil Obama!!
A reich wing salute?

wow....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153899 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
easy to hold the cities after all the men are slaughtered....
Why don't you grab a few baggers and go show us all how it's done since you are so concerned about them? Come on chickensh1t for once in you life be a man.Your pretend is purely phony political crap you don't even like Americans much less Iraqis. Phony creep.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1153900 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the ability to save and invest so that one can retire early without living off the taxpayers is a major achievement.....
It comes from smart investing, not living beyond your means, and sacrificing some of the fun things when young to live a good life when older. The same people who laughed at me for saving my money and buying used trucks and never going out now wonder how I don't have to work and can come and go as I please. While they are stuck in their dead end jobs. The best thing my dad ever did for me was make me work for money when I was young.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153901 Jun 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of them do, but Lilly said religious tea party. I'm not in any shape or form remotely religious.
But, I'll defend one's right and freedom to believe what they want until there is an effort to make it law.
Fair enough....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153902 Jun 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...another failure under this administration...in the State Department.
We already covered that.
lol! You mean like the IRS?

It's like watching the ebb and flow of the tides.

And reich wingers just float right along with it!!!

I love this comedy channel!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1153903 Jun 20, 2014
"second star to the right, and on till morning!!!"
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153904 Jun 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
selective prosecution for purely political reasons undermines the entire judicial system.....
True.

However, illegal is illegal.

And the jury's still out....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1153905 Jun 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a retard like ghost by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you dumbass... 10-4 Big Buddy!!
Yet,, ghost voted for the winner and liar Obama bin Lyin and ghost still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. How's that working out for you idiot?
It's the culture...
It's working great for me and most Americans, you lowlife crybabies are a sad lot of losers. Just listening to you racist haters every day make me sooooo happy that I'm nothing like you social ingrates. Your misery thrills me to no end... And it shows..Yahoo. repetitious monkey Maggot. Me happy you miserable.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1153906 Jun 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope I live 15 miles from the largest naval base in the world.
Doesn't matter son. You can live a thousand miles away and still be a contractor or sub and make money off the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Dr Guru 222,839
Chris Powell Editor of the Journal Inquirer inv... 1 hr Rtewpbears 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 1,954
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 9,398
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,701
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,057
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr mdbuilder 61,095

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages