Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496570 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154163 Jun 21, 2014
As expected, me and all my socks went promptly to bed at old man's time at 9PM last evening. I'm back for another day of judging posts and venting my hate & frustration for being a failure in life. Don't worry, my sockpuppets will save me!

Judgit meltdown coming up!!!!!!!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1154164 Jun 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But when someone goes out of their way to prove you wrong and you insist on not educating yourself and refuse to acknowledge what has been proven and deliberately ignore it, stupidity becomes another symptom of your liberal weakness.
Because there's nothing Obama could do that would be bad enough in your eyes to shake this bizarre starry-eyed love affair that you have with him.
So that would make you stupid and weak - and somewhat dangerous. Blind loyalty on the part of anyone who can see no wrong in the most devious of power hungry and rogue leaders never has a good ending.
Look who's talking dimwit! You constantly defend Bush who was too damned lazy or simply unwilling to do anything after he was warned of an imminent attack on US soil. Who lied to Congress about Iraq's WMD to justify a disastrous military adventure and ultimately destabilized the entire region and put Iran in the catbirds seat.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154165 Jun 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter stupidity is your weakness but that boat left the dock a long time ago and sank.
You're exhibiting the typical right wing tactic; when you can't contradict actual facts just stupidly dismiss them.
Hey STUPID! is a college acceptance rate of 62% a school for stupid people who can't get in to a competitive school?

You are an idiot and loser Paul, and always will be.

Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154166 Jun 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Hilliary did not laugh through the trial.
This is just another example of dumbass right whiners trying to make up another fake controversy.
Liar.

Yes she did, Lap Dog commie.

You simply cannot comprehend what you read, dolt.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154167 Jun 21, 2014
Have a nice day good people who can think for themselves, work hard and are successful.

The rest of you who are Obama voters and the nasty old Democrats, go outside today and do something productive, you lazy moron liberals commies.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1154168 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
As expected, me and all my socks went promptly to bed at old man's time at 9PM last evening. I'm back for another day of judging posts and venting my hate & frustration for being a failure in life. Don't worry, my sockpuppets will save me!
Just like the one you were having last evening. Yes, true Ghost!

Knock yourself out libtard...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154169 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Well good morning old Paranoid one,I saw when I got up this morning where you had your usual meltdown last night. Be sure and take your meds. I feel just a tad of sympathy for you as it is way beyond obvious that you have serious issues.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154170 Jun 21, 2014
I wish I could go outside today and do something productive, but I am locked up and confined for the weekend. I hope tomorrow someone visits me. If not, I have my socks for company!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154171 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID! is a college acceptance rate of 62% a school for stupid people who can't get in to a competitive school?
You are an idiot and loser Paul, and always will be.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Envy is a terrible add on for an already obsessed, paranoid, fanatical social ingrate like you Waxnut.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154172 Jun 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good morning old Paranoid one,I saw when I got up this morning where you had your usual meltdown last night. Be sure and take your meds. I feel just a tad of sympathy for you as it is way beyond obvious that you have serious issues.
Don't cry for me as I am delusional and have no idea what I do. It doesn't matter as I am clueless to how demented I am. I think I have a great life melting down every day judging topix posts!!! It's the highlight of my day.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154173 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Have a nice day good people who can think for themselves, work hard and are successful.
The rest of you who are Obama voters and the nasty old Democrats, go outside today and do something productive, you lazy moron liberals commies.
Says the no life posting from his moms Single wide. While watching Fox on his nine inch TV wearing his Duck Dynasty hat. Pausing only briefly to goggle the word erection..Senility marches on.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154174 Jun 21, 2014
I gave myself SIX brilliants for this!!!!!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154175 Jun 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the no life posting from his moms Single wide. While watching Fox on his nine inch TV wearing his Duck Dynasty hat. Pausing only briefly to goggle the word erection..Senility marches on.
Not a single wide. I live in an institution. The rest is 100% accurate though!!!!!!!!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1154176 Jun 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did not lie anymore than Clinton, Kerry, Albright, Pelosi, Reid and every prominent Democrat in 1994 did.
You're being manipulated by propagandists. Please snap out of it for your own sake before it's too late. I beg you.
LIE #4: "[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade." -- CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002 and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush.

FACT: Intelligence agencies knew of tentative contacts between Saddam and al-Qaeda in the early '90s, but found no proof of a continuing relationship. In other words, by tweaking language, Tenet and Bush spun the intelligence180 degrees to say exactly the opposite of what it suggested.

LIE #5: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without leaving any fingerprints." -- President Bush, Oct. 7 .

FACT: No evidence of this has ever been leaked or produced. Colin Powell told the U.N. this alleged training took place in a camp in northern Iraq. To his great embarrassment, the area he indicated was later revealed to be outside Iraq's control and patrolled by Allied war planes.

LIE #6: "We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States." -- President Bush, Oct. 7.

FACT: Said drones can't fly more than 300 miles, and Iraq is 6,000 miles from the U.S. coastline. Furthermore, Iraq's drone-building program wasn't much more advanced than your average model plane enthusiast. And isn't a "manned aerial vehicle" just a scary way to say "plane"?

LIE #7: "We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.

FACT: Despite a massive nationwide search by U.S. and British forces, there are no signs, traces or examples of chemical weapons being deployed in the field, or anywhere else during the war.
(cont)
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1154177 Jun 21, 2014
LIE #7: "We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been established." -- President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003, in a national radio address.
FACT: Despite a massive nationwide search by U.S. and British forces, there are no signs, traces or examples of chemical weapons being deployed in the field, or anywhere else during the war.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154178 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry for me as I am delusional and have no idea what I do. It doesn't matter as I am clueless to how demented I am. I think I have a great life melting down every day judging topix posts!!! It's the highlight of my day.
Well I'm sure that all of your imaginary friends are a big help.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1154179 Jun 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single wide. I live in an institution. The rest is 100% accurate though!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry, are you able to eat solid foods or are you on a liquid diet? It's pretty obvious that alcohol is a contributing factor to your mindless rants.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1154181 Jun 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry, are you able to eat solid foods or are you on a liquid diet? It's pretty obvious that alcohol is a contributing factor to your mindless rants.
I enjoy puddings, soups, ice cream and various other soft foods.(A bib is a must!). Vegetables are put in a blender and strained, similar to baby food, which explains the necessity of adult diapers. And yes, I have to admit, I have abused alcohol which is one of the reasons I am hospitalized for my remaining years on the planet!!!!!!!!!! I don't mind as I have no financial prospects and live off taxpaying citizens. Does that make me a moocher?
DEMidiots

Palm Coast, FL

#1154182 Jun 21, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Checked it out, dumbass...
YOUR source...since 1995!
Check your own dumbass and the other one who's infested the White House....since 2009!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1154183 Jun 21, 2014
XCLUSIVE: Data Expert Explains Why Lerner’s Obama IRS Emails are NOT LOST

June 19, 2014 By TPNN Staff

ObamaLerner.1Vice President of Operations of Carbonite, the popular online computer backup company, Jim Flynne spoke to TPNN’s Tim Constantine on the “Capitol Hill Show” on Thursday, explaining from a technological point of view, the Obama IRS’s claim that they “lost” Lois Lerner’s emails is not believable.

Flynne explains that Lerner’s supposed “crash” of her hard drive, which the Obama IRS now claims to have “recycled,” doesn’t really matter because:

a) The emails would be be stored on a computer server, not Lerner’s hard drive.
b) The recipient of the email would also have a record of the email, regardless of the supposed crashing of Lerner’s hard drive.

“When you lose your computer [hard drive], you don’t lose your email. In a business environment, the email actually resides on the server. So, they’re retrievable from the server,” Flynne explained to Tim.
TIM CONSTANTINE:“In the case of emails, and I realize Lois Lerner and the IRS don’t necessarily want these to be found, but, in the case of email, if I send an email to you, Jim, and my server crashes, my emails are lost, you could still retrieve it from the recipients out there, couldn’t you?”

JIM FLYNNE:“Oh absolutely. I mean there’s plenty of ways to recover email.”
Flynne goes on to explain that with a virtually unlimited budget like the government has, it’s hard to believe they don’t have the resources necessary to recover any “lost” data.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min JRB 237,209
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 23 min HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 29 min More-Truth NoLies 24
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Well Well 10,332
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 3 hr Bjohns 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Ashley 63,269
News Off-duty Cook County correctional officer shot ... 6 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages