Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151742 Jun 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we were being world leaders... i understand fully that this is a concept far above you...
look, i tossed you some crumbs to subsist on meagerly...you may lightly kiss my litle toe...
WE being AMERICA.

AMERICAN Diplomats.
AMERICAN Security.
AMERICAN troops.

AMERICA...whose representation is elected by-

WE THE PEOPLE of, cause this aint England and it's certainly not SUPPOSED to be any sort of commie/marxist regime.

And any "crumbs" I've ever gotten-I EARNED.

And you can stand five feet back an airkiss my AMERICAN azz.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151744 Jun 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only the fools you whor...er...parrot for had read up on NATO obligations first...
And don't let your foul mouth of IGNORANCE confuse US- loyal AMERICANS, with any of your commie, anti-American type ILK either!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151745 Jun 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only the fools you whor...er...parrot for had read up on NATO obligations first...
Yet... Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden you bagger. It's easier to lie and try to fool people woodtick, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped Jeff...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151746 Jun 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we were being world leaders... i understand fully that this is a concept far above you...
look, i tossed you some crumbs to subsist on meagerly...you may lightly kiss my litle toe...
Just UNbelievable-the MESS.

We had NO business in Libya.

NONE whatsoever.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151747 Jun 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE whatsoever.
Obama bin Lyin' had NO business in Libya..

NOT we...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1151748 Jun 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we certainly know the cost of yours...
Cost of Bush's War on Terror:
2001 & 2002:$33.8 BILLION plus Department of Defense spending and related departments
2003:$81.2 BILLION plus Department of Defense spending and related departments
2004:$91.4 BILLION plus Department of Defense spending and related departments
2005:$107.6 BILLION plus Department of Defense spending and related departments
(Note: For the years until 2006, the regular defense department budget and spending by other departments to support defense (such as the VA & Homeland Security) were not included in the totals and for that reaseon are omitted from the following unless specified otherwise)
2006:$120.4 BILLION plus $474.2 billion for the Department of Defense.
2007:$170.9 BILLION plus $671.6 billion for the DoD base budget.
2008:$185.7 BILLION plus $549.6 billion for DoD.
2009:$155.1 billion plus $513 billion for the DoD base budget.
2010:$167.3 billion plus $530.1 billion for the DoD base budget.
2011:$838 billion total of ALL Departments which included $159.4 billion in contingency funds to beef up initiatives in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
2012:$126.5 billion plus $530.4 billion for the DoD base
2013:$96.7 billion plus $525.4 billion for the DoD base.
2014:$92.3 billion plus $525.6 billion for the DoD base have been budgeted.
Just think what we could have done with those BILLIONS if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq.
http://useconomy.about.com/od/usfederalbudget...
How about you subtract the money defense would have spent anyway war or no war. Stupid libtard!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1151749 Jun 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was innocent, a defense attorneys job is to defend her client, not be the judge.
Why are you so dumb?
The girl's blood was in his underwear.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1151750 Jun 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
- When the boy president said "If you like your doctor you can keep him". "Period".
The above was not a lie?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yes,it was not a lie. A lie is an intentional untruth. I do not believe Obama intentionally misled anyone. He was quoting from the ACA. A document that was drawn up by members of Congress, not Obama. Were people mislead? Yes. Was it intentional? No. Therefore, he did not lie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1151751 Jun 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How about you subtract the money defense would have spent anyway war or no war. Stupid libtard!!!!
how much would that be, genius?

Location hidden

#1151752 Jun 16, 2014
Susan Rice wrote:
<quoted text> I went on 5-FIVE Sunday tv programs stating that the Benghazi was caused by an anti islamic video! Were you born stupid or do you work at it? Damn ignorant msnbc loon.
Susan Rice's comments were supported by the intel at the time.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1151753 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
NONE whatsoever.
in fact we did...all of NATO did. all of the world did..

you didn't eat all those morsels i dumped out for you, did you? those were to last you all month, beggar...

see? this is why you will never succeed....you cannot budget.

Location hidden

#1151754 Jun 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> How about you subtract the money defense would have spent anyway war or no war. Stupid libtard!!!!
Wouldn't matter. You could take out the DoD budget completely and the costs of Bush's policy would still be in the TRILLIONS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151755 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Mostly because the performance of the past few years at the duties of have SUCKED.
Miserably.
Get used to THAT.
Your life sucks, has sucked and will continue to suck, it has nothing to do with President Obama. Get used to that
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1151756 Jun 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The girl's blood was in his underwear.
How do you know that? There was no DNA testing at that time. Anyway, this is just another bullsht way to vilify Hillary Clinton. When was that case? In the 70's. geez you people are pathetic

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, CO

#1151757 Jun 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love to spew nonsense from the top of your head don't you? War mongers like yourself never let facts get in the way of your personal agenda.
Oblamer lied, Shrillary lied, they continue to lie and the Ambassador, abandoned by both , is still dead.,

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#1151758 Jun 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "Fox News"? Fox News Channel promotes conservative political positions and biased reporting. Not news worthy or accurate.
Let's discuss some of their lies. Give me one.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151759 Jun 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact we did...all of NATO did. all of the world did..
you didn't eat all those morsels i dumped out for you, did you? those were to last you all month, beggar...
see? this is why you will never succeed....you cannot budget.
I've already succeeded LOSER.

Now I know you're a clueless psychopath.
dem

Palm Coast, FL

#1151760 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Your life sucks, has sucked and will continue to suck, it has nothing to do with President Obama. Get used to that
Lily knows all about sucking.

“Obama bin Lian”

Aurora, CO

#1151761 Jun 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the facts as presented. You, on the other hand, believe those voices in your head.
The facts are the Ambassador and 3 others died while POS Oblamer first hid under his bed and then jetted off to Las Vegas, sending no help. The facts are, raising money was more important to this traitor than his own Ambassador. The facts are, Shrillary claimed she hit her head so she wouldn't have to lie anymore than she already had. The facts are Rice was instructed to lie for Oblamer.
dem

Palm Coast, FL

#1151762 Jun 16, 2014
<quoted text>
How do you know that? There was no DNA testing at that time. Anyway, this is just another bullsht way to vilify Hillary Clinton. When was that case? In the 70's. geez you people are pathetic
Lily's DNA test came out 100% vodka.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min mememine69 46,603
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,984
Amy 9-16 32 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 32 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr Bye Bye I Quit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••