Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1621035 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1152963 Jun 18, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Dang you are a liar. You "ststed", your word not mine, it was okay for folks to speak of religion as long as they kept it among themselves. I hate to inform you but folks can speak of religion to anyone anytime.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
sure they can, if they want to sound like stone-age, cult zombies...

go ahead tell people how you worship to a proven false god...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1152964 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will impose economic sanctions on ISIS......
ISIS doesn't have an economic pot to piss in and doesn't give a damn.....
ISIS will seize control of Iraq....
Obama will declare victory.....
The Middle East is on a crash course to Armageddon and the Boy is giggling.

Watch how Russia, China, Egypt and the Saudis will have to step in to create a New World Order out of the mess Magic Negro has made. America has been rendered irrelevant by the azzhole.

Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father has become America's Nightmare.
angel

Orofino, ID

#1152966 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Those 5 really screwed the pooch didn't they my little gulag inhabitant?
Well thats the whole plan.
When Republicans are in Office they use the time to let The Corporate Rich Lunge into the National Till with both fists and deconstructing the Government from the inside for the benefit of the same.
Run up massive debt with no plan on how to pay for it whatsoever then spend the off-terms pontificating on the evils of Government and portraying themselves as champions of 'Fiscal Responsibilty'.
I mean its happened EVERY TIME. Wake up Morons.
It just gets worse and worse every time is all.
They believe in a scorched earth policy when it comes to building the Feudal Plutocracy they have been brainwashed into believing they want.
Of course most of these delusionally grandiose toads actually think they'll have place at the table with the 'winners' when in fact they will be lucky to be allowed under the table to lick the fingers of their heroes(which of course would actually suit most of them.)
They are never too proud to un-man themselves for the wealthy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152967 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The chaotic Republican party of today has little resemblance to the Republican party of the past. Republicans used to be united. That's not the case any longer. They could hardly be more fractured or headed in the wrong direction. It has become the party of hate talk radio and not much more. The Democratic-leaning generation has taken command. They helped elect the country’s first African-American president and they helped make gay marriage mainstream. The GOP is no longer.
if your major accomplishments are electing a half-black President and sanctioning homosexual marriage, why do you even bother???....

small people with even smaller goals.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1152968 Jun 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure they can, if they want to sound like stone-age, cult zombies...
go ahead tell people how you worship to a proven false god...
Liberals attending church or dabbling in religion or God, is like MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) riding in cars with drunks and drinking in bars.. Neither are made for each other you dumbass...

It's the culture...
angel

Orofino, ID

#1152969 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
gridlock is great......
government going nowhere is great.....
sleep on that.....
As if to illustrate the point>LMAO!
Puss Head Ayn Randian Nihilisim.
Pretty much all the Right has to offer.
At Least to everyone who doesnt happen to be a CEO or Trust Fund Baby.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1152970 Jun 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Pay attention! This is the Democrat Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid:
"Just a matter of time before he's FORCED to do the right thing."
If this doesn't send chills down your back, you're spineless.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/18/harry-reid-...
A U.S. senator is suppose to help out his constituents. The Native Americans in Nevada were offended by the use of the term "redskins" and asked for their senator for help. Reid is doing what he was elected to do. Nothing wrong with it.

St. Croix valley

#1152971 Jun 18, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals attending church or dabbling in religion or God, is like MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) riding in cars with drunks and drinking in bars.. Neither are made for each other you dumbass...
It's the culture...
anyone dabbling in a proven false cult is an idiot...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152972 Jun 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Middle East is on a crash course to Armageddon and the Boy is giggling.
Watch how Russia, China, Egypt and the Saudis will have to step in to create a New World Order out of the mess Magic Negro has made. America has been rendered irrelevant by the azzhole.
Dreams From My Marxist C*ckhound Father has become America's Nightmare.
Jimmy Carter redux.....

the only thing missing is the killer rabbit.....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1152973 Jun 18, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> As if to illustrate the point>LMAO!
Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Idaho?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152974 Jun 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A U.S. senator is suppose to help out his constituents. The Native Americans in Nevada were offended by the use of the term "redskins" and asked for their senator for help. Reid is doing what he was elected to do. Nothing wrong with it.
how do you feel about the REDSKINS from Red Mesa High School in Red Mesa, Arizona???...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1152975 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but Obama bends over for your kind of "man".....
just sayin'......
Seems he's very flexible.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1152976 Jun 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>anyone dabbling in a proven false cult is an idiot...
Definition of Sell Out: Woodtick who will betray or use a group of people as a cause to further their own personal advancement and selfish gain..

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1152977 Jun 18, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Idaho?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.
It's the culture...
ummm...the wise men were not from the area jesus was born in, according to the myth..

funny how you cult freaks don't even know your own cults!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1152978 Jun 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
How can Obama be dumping illegal aliens & kids in different states without even asking states for permission?
Because he is a f*ch=king moron, that's why.
Apparently, he has a pen and a cellphone and can do anything he chooses to do. Or so I've heard.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1152979 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems he's very flexible.
Which is why reich wingers have a problem in real life!!!
Ida Ho

Palm Coast, FL

#1152980 Jun 18, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> As if to illustrate the point>LMAO!
The landfill called. Your new cardboard box is ready for you; move-in fees may apply.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1152981 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee son. If you're going to go there...
.... isn't Laura Bush a killer?
Gee whiz you idiots don't have a clue when you're better off!
Relative of yurs, turd gurgler?

Georgia execution 1st since botched injection
Associated Press By JIM SALTER
19 minutes ago

ST. LOUIS (AP)— A death row inmate was executed in Georgia on Tuesday night in the first lethal injection since a botched execution in Oklahoma nearly two months ago, and two more prisoners in other states were scheduled to die within 24 hours.

In Georgia, 59-year-old Marcus Wellons was executed by lethal injection late Tuesday after last-minute appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court were denied. A corrections official said he was pronounced dead at 11:56 p.m. The execution seemed to go smoothly with no noticeable complications.

Good riddance.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1152982 Jun 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...the wise men were not from the area jesus was born in, according to the myth..
funny how you cult freaks don't even know your own cults!
Clean conscience Jeff?... good! Now if we can just do something with that cage you live in woodtick, perhaps some clean newspaper to line the bottom you dumbass??...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1152983 Jun 18, 2014
Where are all the reich wingers? I'm not really enjoying my brew-skie. Let me help them.....

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

There!

Is there any brave reich winger out there who wants to run with this now?

Hello?

Hello?

Reich wingers?

Hello?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 242,802
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
Benghazi, the REAL story. 4 hr test 17
The Party of Racism. 5 hr KKK r DEMS 65
The truth and nuttin but. 5 hr WWBroadsREvil 26
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 5 hr Left is EVIL 2
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... (Sep '15) 9 hr lich tran 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages