Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264891 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151366 Jun 16, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has exactly what to do with Iraq moron?
That area of Africa has been a dog's breakfast for years.
And places like ...oh...say....LIBYA..which is connected to the knee bone...which is connected to the foot bone...which is connected to the toe bones...which really look like little islands of the coast of a foot but hey..ya know...\

"duh werld has neva been a safer place" cause al qeader is decimated and awrl duh vi-ee-yo's are back in they Red Box containers.

SLLLLuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr rpppppppppppppppp.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151367 Jun 16, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just patently false. Intel Reports from our CIA, Britain, France and Germany all said the same thing...Cheney didn't tell anyone what to put in their respective reports but I'm sure he'd get a belly laugh given him that much power over the world. LOL.
The Iraqi oil went to China we didn't get the Iraq oil don't you know anything you post about?
You're just asking for it lol.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1151368 Jun 16, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Baggers, moron, chickenhawks, fanaticism, Taliban (all keywords used by trolls).....wow you're easily excited did you forget your meds this morning? Don't answer it's a rhetorical question. John Kerry is an opportunist and he uses whatever he can whenever he can for his own personal gain. It's worked out pretty well so far for him. I remember his testimony before Congress where he lied through his teeth.
Why are you guys so afraid of the Tea Party? They're basically middle aged or older Americans not to many think those kind of people are scary but then I'm not afraid of liberals or Tea Party members, LOL.
So instead of addressing the "FACTS" about Kerry, you respond by using your [not facts] about Kerry. Most all of what Kerry said before Congress was the truth. No one that I know actually fears the baggers as they basically spend most of their time embarrassing themselves. I always root for one of them to be the candidate as most Americans see them as fanatical idiots like you. Kerry walked the walk...Unlike your heroes who are all proven cowards.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1151369 Jun 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And places like ...oh...say....LIBYA..which is connected to the knee bone...which is connected to the foot bone...which is connected to the toe bones...which really look like little islands of the coast of a foot but hey..ya know...\
"duh werld has neva been a safer place" cause al qeader is decimated and awrl duh vi-ee-yo's are back in they Red Box containers.
SLLLLuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr rpppppppppppppppp.
O'bama says the world has never been a safer place and the messican border is more secure than it ever has been. Who can possibly believe O'bama and his minions?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1151370 Jun 16, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose since John Kerry turned his back and denied he was Jewish, pretending to be Irish for years, even though he knew he wasn't, it was nothing for him to turn his back on his country.
Only in the minds of idiots like you did he turn his back on anyone.What he did took courage and he pretty much told it like it was, but then again the real cowards like you and most baggers would not know from personal experience, huh. Yours and theirs is fake courage and patriotism, while spewing your party lines..Clueless, the lot of you.
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1151371 Jun 16, 2014
ALERT!

Isis execution pictures HAVE BEEN PHOTO-SHOPPED .... adding in bodies???? Wardrobe malfunction X 20?
Whoops .. "Isis" forgot to add a layer!

Get the word out, and check the other shots for more fakery. We've been lied to yet again, and it is more than likely a setup to draw US into a war!
See for yourself.. do the search and look intently at the photos the "enemy" is releasing.

Fakery... 100%.... anyone who uses photo-shop will confirm what I'm showing you here....Dutchsinse

http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/6172014-ale...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151372 Jun 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets retiterate. A rose is a rose is a rose, with TONS of variations.
Saddam Hussein’s Iraq had extensive ties to terrorist organizations, including Al Qaeda, according to an official report published by the Pentagon’s Institute for Defense Analyses and released through the Joint Forces Command.
Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam and al Qaida

An exhaustive review of more than 600,000 Iraqi documents that were captured after the 2003 U.S. invasion has found no evidence that Saddam Hussein's regime had any operational links with Osama bin Laden's al Qaida terrorist network.

The Pentagon-sponsored study, scheduled for release later this week, did confirm that Saddam's regime provided some support to other terrorist groups, particularly in the Middle East, U.S. officials told McClatchy. However, his security services were directed primarily against Iraqi exiles, Shiite Muslims, Kurds and others he considered enemies of his regime.

The new study of the Iraqi regime's archives found no documents indicating a "direct operational link" between Hussein's Iraq and al Qaida before the invasion, according to a U.S. official familiar with the report.

....The new study, entitled "Saddam and Terrorism: Emerging Insights from Captured Iraqi Documents", was essentially completed last year and has been undergoing what one U.S. intelligence official described as a "painful" declassification review.

It was produced by a federally-funded think tank, the Institute for Defense Analyses, under contract to the Norfolk, Va.-based U.S. Joint Forces Command.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2008/03/10/29959/e...

in other words....keep trying.
Sam

United States

#1151373 Jun 16, 2014
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-chinese...

Chinese buying up all the golf courses they can get their hands on maybe we could sell on very slightly used half white president cheap....
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151374 Jun 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that the Kurds were gassed while Ronald Reagan was POTUS. And everyone "should know" that Donald Rumsfeld played a significant role in supplying Saddam with chem/bio agents during that era.
And__feel free to google Gulf war syndrome for a list of possible causes.
Obama bin Lying, Realtime and democRATs, defending terrorists, standing with al Qaeda, selling out Veterans and the dead, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction.....

It's the culture...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#1151375 Jun 16, 2014
NO ONE SHOULD>>>>>> >>
Not in my nation.
Sam

United States

#1151376 Jun 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the minds of idiots like you did he turn his back on anyone.What he did took courage and he pretty much told it like it was, but then again the real cowards like you and most baggers would not know from personal experience, huh. Yours and theirs is fake courage and patriotism, while spewing your party lines..Clueless, the lot of you.
Go to your local VFW and ask a few Vietnam vets what they think about Kerry...dare ya..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151377 Jun 16, 2014
Absolutely Nothing

Tragically, all we’ve fought for in Iraq, all that 4,500 American lives were shed to gain, is on the cusp, potentially, of vanishing.
- Mitt Romney,“Ideas Summit,” 6/13/2014

All we fought for in Iraq.

All we fought for in Iraq is on the cusp of vanishing.

That’s what Mitt Romney says.

We fought for. We fought for. We.

Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?

We.

I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.

Yeah, fuck you, Mitt.

And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.

Somebody stepped into my office yesterday and asked how I felt about it. He wanted to know how I felt about “losing” Iraq.

How do I feel about losing all we fought for?

I don’t know.

First, I’m going to need somebody to explain to me exactly what it was that we were fighting for.

What was it? What is it that we gained, according to Mitt Romney? And what is on the cusp of vanishing? What is that? No, really, somebody please explain it to me.

Because I’d love to know.

http://www.stonekettle.com/2014/06/absolutely...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151378 Jun 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of addressing the "FACTS" about Kerry, you respond by using your [not facts] about Kerry. Most all of what Kerry said before Congress was the truth. No one that I know actually fears the baggers as they basically spend most of their time embarrassing themselves. I always root for one of them to be the candidate as most Americans see them as fanatical idiots like you. Kerry walked the walk...Unlike your heroes who are all proven cowards.
Kerry is a sellout, like your coward ass ghost...

Bush flew fighter jets you idiot. Obama drives golf carts... See the difference you dumbass??

But since you're too stupid to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1151379 Jun 16, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just patently false. Intel Reports from our CIA, Britain, France and Germany all said the same thing...Cheney didn't tell anyone what to put in their respective reports but I'm sure he'd get a belly laugh given him that much power over the world. LOL.
The Iraqi oil went to China we didn't get the Iraq oil don't you know anything you post about?
Germany, France and Italy wanted nothing to do with the trumped up bullsht that Bush and Blair were selling and steered clear of the Iraq way. Turkey wouldn't cooperate with the US causing our troops to enter from the South leaving Northern oil fields at risk.

Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, et al were like two year old's playing with loaded pistols.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1151381 Jun 16, 2014
Sam wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/busines s/la-fi-chinese-golf-investors -20140615-story.html#page=1
Chinese buying up all the golf courses they can get their hands on maybe we could sell on very slightly used half white president cheap....
do you remember when they were buying up all the brush cutting tools they could find? because, you know, when a guy spends 1/3 of his time in office 'cutting brush',......?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1151382 Jun 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are they bothering Obama with this while he's golfing?
Obama's thoughts exactly.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151383 Jun 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Absolutely Nothing
Tragically, all we’ve fought for in Iraq, all that 4,500 American lives were shed to gain, is on the cusp, potentially, of vanishing.
- Mitt Romney,“Ideas Summit,” 6/13/2014
All we fought for in Iraq.
All we fought for in Iraq is on the cusp of vanishing.
That’s what Mitt Romney says.
We fought for. We fought for. We.
Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuck you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.
Somebody stepped into my office yesterday and asked how I felt about it. He wanted to know how I felt about “losing” Iraq.
How do I feel about losing all we fought for?
I don’t know.
First, I’m going to need somebody to explain to me exactly what it was that we were fighting for.
What was it? What is it that we gained, according to Mitt Romney? And what is on the cusp of vanishing? What is that? No, really, somebody please explain it to me.
Because I’d love to know.
http://www.stonekettle.com/2014/06/absolutely...
Indisputable fact: Two quagmire wars Bill Clinton started that Kerry and 100+ Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...

Obama bin Lyin' and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you moron....

Its the culture...
JPL

Norman, OK

#1151384 Jun 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
An exhaustive review of more than 600,000 Iraqi documents that were captured after the 2003 U.S. invasion has found no evidence that Saddam Hussein's regime had any operational links with Osama bin Laden's al Qaida terrorist network.
The Pentagon-sponsored study, scheduled for release later this week, did confirm that Saddam's regime provided some support to other terrorist groups, particularly in the Middle East, U.S. officials told McClatchy. However, his security services were directed primarily against Iraqi exiles, Shiite Muslims, Kurds and others he considered enemies of his regime.
The new study of the Iraqi regime's archives found no documents indicating a "direct operational link" between Hussein's Iraq and al Qaida before the invasion, according to a U.S. official familiar with the report.
....The new study, entitled "Saddam and Terrorism: Emerging Insights from Captured Iraqi Documents", was essentially completed last year and has been undergoing what one U.S. intelligence official described as a "painful" declassification review.
It was produced by a federally-funded think tank, the Institute for Defense Analyses, under contract to the Norfolk, Va.-based U.S. Joint Forces Command.
You're right about the exhaustive part I'm already tired of this post...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1151385 Jun 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your project duh the day is to help DUH A Vey--comprehend the word "variations"...AFTER you look up the word "denial"...for yourself.

No like the flower example of?

Let's see--howz about the word-

"flu"

"Variations" of....

"Denial" (HINT: just because you doesn't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there)

And don't be poking each others eyes out, or be trying to eet you crayons.
JPL

Norman, OK

#1151386 Jun 16, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kerry is a sellout, like your coward ass ghost...
Bush flew fighter jets you idiot. Obama drives golf carts... See the difference you dumbass??
But since you're too stupid to look it up: W spent 6 weeks in basic training, followed by 53 weeks in flight training at Moody Air Force Base, Georgia. Then he spent 21 weeks of flight interception training in Houston. After graduating, he had fulfilled his 2 years of ACTIVE duty commitment.
It's the culture...
Bush 41 at 90 jumps out of helicopter for giggles and laughs. Obama wear mom jeans and strains himself lifting a total of 4 lbs in weights....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min woodtick57 194,786
abby8-4-15 2 hr blunt advice 9
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr forgotten memories 6,263
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 52,074
amy 8-4 2 hr blunt advice 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 100,317
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,199
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages