Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1747033 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1152812 Jun 18, 2014
flack wrote:
Egypt Charges Obama and Hillary with Conspiring With Muslim Brotherhood
WND.

lol
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1152813 Jun 18, 2014
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney took a dig at former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday for his scathing Wall Street Journal op-ed on President Barack Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq.

Carney was asked about the opinion piece, in which Cheney declared "rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many," during his final White House briefing.

"Which president was he talking about?" Carney said with a straight face, drawing laughter from reporters.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jay-car...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1152814 Jun 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you know so much then why don't you know that your opinions suck big time?
It's as obvious as the sh it beneath your hillbilly fingernails, Dood:-)
Are you still crying from the azz whipping I laid on your no life whiney existence this morning...Damn girl suck it up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152816 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how easily fooled the gullible can be when brainwashed to believe the lies and deception by an imposter who seeks total control and power over them.
Maybe we should wise up and learn from history and their mistakes.
Why do you think some of us have been screaming at the top of our lungs about the dangers of being brainwashed? You and you're fellow progressives are scaring the phooey out of us.
We don't want to be controlled by an elite power circle of progressive liberals and their lapdog media propagandists. It's been done before. And look what happened.
Your problem is you want your form of brainwashing installed.

No, you don't want to be controlled. You want to be the controller.

No thanks son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152817 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what the heck is your point?
Don't know if Ghost ever got back to me about how he feels toward jihadist Muslims to see exactly what page he was on.
So I'm asking you the same question. To see exactly what page you are on.
I was responding to flack.

What's your point?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1152818 Jun 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still crying from the azz whipping I laid on your no life whiney existence this morning...Damn girl suck it up.
Wooddick's ghost returns....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152819 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
theft of intellectual property is theft.......
just like the Patent Office stealing the property of the Washington REDSKINS.......
Really? So seeds blowing in the wind contaminating another legit farmer is in your eyes 'stealing?'

Curious.

Oregon is having a fight now on GMO versus organic crops. Not all counties are winning the more restrictive they are on GMO use, the better for the organics.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152820 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
GM is definitely struggling to breathe.
Osama was replaced by a hoard of other Osamas a long time ago. His death was symbolic. Nothing more. Bush knew this but still went after him. Obama, as usual, took credit for the federal agents who finally found him after almost a decade and claimed he had decimated al Qaeda.
We're being led by a high school jock mentality.
Funny. I don't recall bushie boy leading from the front of the line in iraq.

Must be a new reich wing requirement...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152821 Jun 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the swastika symbol is also used by the racist Navajo Redskins......
.. and many other cultures.

In this case, Hitler got it from a church.

Which is why I'm sure flack ran away since he can't stand the flak....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152822 Jun 18, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to tell YOU anything. You useful idiots are a lost cause.
For folks still capable of objectivity --
"Coal-powered plants, you know, natural gas, you name it, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers."
¨electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket¨-- Barack Hussein Obama
Sure son! Looks what's happening in North Carolina...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152823 Jun 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a vet, I'd slap the shit out of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You should do it to yourself then.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152824 Jun 18, 2014
Homer wrote:
NEW YORK (AP)— Hillary Rodham Clinton's "Hard Choices" sold more than 100,000 copies during its opening week, its publisher told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
"We're elated," said Simon & Schuster's president and publisher, Jonathan Karp, who declined to offer a more specific sales figure. "This book is on a trajectory to be the best-selling nonfiction book of the year."
The people love their next president.
actually 60,000 hardcover plus 24,000 e-books.....

figures inflated like Obama unemployment data....

when it came to sales at Barnes & Noble, the new book beat a historical sci-fi romance book by novelist Diana Gabaldon by only 319 copies......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1152825 Jun 18, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
"yuck" and those of his ilk fail to understand that if nobama had sent help to those killed at Benghazi there would be no muslim terrorists to catch. They would already be off to enjoy their 72 virgins.
Peace
lol! It's so curiously interesting how you can make a claim without knowing a single piece of information!

Simply.... astounding!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152826 Jun 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney took a dig at former Vice President Dick Cheney on Wednesday for his scathing Wall Street Journal op-ed on President Barack Obama's handling of the situation in Iraq.
Carney was asked about the opinion piece, in which Cheney declared "rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many," during his final White House briefing.
"Which president was he talking about?" Carney said with a straight face, drawing laughter from reporters.
Carney is a clueless idiot who was fired by Obama for not being a sufficiently convincing liar....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1152827 Jun 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Seems Sunni Islamist insurgents fighting in Iraq are planning to attack Britain.
Prime Minister Cameron has ruled out any military involvement. But will send an "operational liaison and reconnaissance team" to Baghdad.
Iran has vowed to defend Shiite holy sites in Iraq. But we're depending on Iran to help us out in Iraq.
The nuclear inspections agreement with Iran was scheduled to take place this month. But hasn't been done yet to my knowledge.
Just trying to sort this all out. It'd be easier to figure out 'who's on first?'.
The generals on the ground called Carol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1152828 Jun 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime's opinion is far more valued than your psycho crap. You basically clutter up the board with BS that 90% never even bother to read every day. It's pretty obvious to me that you suffer from a very low ego.
That wasn't my opinion__Joseph Farah himself admitted that he frequently lies on his site and others on which he contributes such as WND.

And Glenn Beck admitted that he was more interested in his FOX show's entertainment value than it's political value. Beck also explained that if he'd had any idea that his audience was "so fragile" that he would have done it differently.

We can go right down the list of the talk show schmucks, bloggers etc and pick them all apart on their dishonesty or willingness to make news out of gossip and rumor.

Flack has become a troll__fk him!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152829 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So seeds blowing in the wind contaminating another legit farmer is in your eyes 'stealing?'
Curious.
Oregon is having a fight now on GMO versus organic crops. Not all counties are winning the more restrictive they are on GMO use, the better for the organics.
not sure what you're talkin' bout, Willis....but seeds have always blown in the wind....

the entire GMO controversy is a tin-foil hat conspiracy theory....

just like "gluten-free", something for which a need never existed until someone saw a profit potential.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1152830 Jun 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The generals on the ground called Carol
explain your claim that only mothers with children can receive Medicaid in Florida.....

Lapeer, MI

#1152831 Jun 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
More Bush-Bashing from the horse's azz.

Carney's heard it straight from the Magic Negro's constantly whining lips for the past 6 years.

Such consistency can only be matched by the declarations of "innocent" convicts saying that it wasn't their fault - they got a bum rap..

Lapeer, MI

#1152832 Jun 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's so curiously interesting how you can make a claim without knowing a single piece of information!
Simply.... astounding!!!
The voice of experience.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ms 13 50 min DEAD SERIOUS 9
Trump is A 1 hr HILLARY LOST 642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART HIDE 64,573
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Junket 12,260
UFO Research Group 4 hr Ron L 1
Looking for attractive black guy 6 hr straight 1
we see on tv that teachers in arizona may walk ... 8 hr teachers need money 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages