Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,058,021 - 1,058,040 of 1,101,840 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1150487 Jun 13, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do! From usgovernmentspending.com
Recent US Federal Deficit Numbers
Obama Deficits
FY 2015*:$564 billion
FY 2014*:$649 billion
FY 2013:$680 billion
FY 2012:$1,087 billion
FY 2011:$1,300 billion
FY 2010:$1,294 billion Bush Deficits
FY 2009†:$1,413 billion
FY 2008:$458 billion
FY 2007:$161 billion
FY 2006:$248 billion
FY 2005:$318 billion
Now who spends like a maniac?
The Bush recession slashed revenues & send millions to the rolls of unemployment, welfare, and medicaid. So tell me again who spends like a maniac.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1150488 Jun 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
insurance plus the death gratuity pays $500,000, enough to send the child to Pepperdine....but still is not sufficient payment....
as for your personal attack on an American who died in combat while serving his country honorably (as opposed to your buddy Bergdahl).....well, what can anybody expect from a draft-dodging scumbag used car dealer like you.....
That's really funny, coming from a scumbag who attacks anyone and everyone. You've insulted decorated heroes in your disgusting attacks.

You're the last person with any right to scold others, you scummy POS.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1150489 Jun 13, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just SOP. He fly to Vegas with Benghazi going on. This Is the worst president in American history and these loony libtards on here are cheering the destruction of the country..
OMG OMG OMG OMG

Benghazi was over wen Obama flew to Las Vegas.

You are the worst whiner in the history of this country.

Location hidden

#1150490 Jun 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And sex between priests and children is contrary to Christian beliefs. Homosexuality is contrary to Christian beliefs. Divorce is contrary to Christian beliefs. Lying is contrary to Christian beliefs.
Where in the Hell do you park your head at night? Under the pigeon perch?
Climb down from your Allah mole hill, jerk.
So why is it that most all Christians ignore these rules??

Priests?? You're confusing Catholics and other Christians. Don't know of any others that have priests, dummy. Don't think divorse is contrary to many Christian sects. You don't know what you're talking about,as usual.

So why your priests boggering all those kids, if it's contrary to Christian beliefs?? Is it because they're like you??

Thought so.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1150491 Jun 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dang__it was an easy question, why run?
What, if anything, would you have traded for Bergdahl?
Okay..let me guess...it was the "jirga" word part of the answer, that went right over your head?

(Pay attention next time-duhmmy!)

Location hidden

#1150492 Jun 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
the fact is that Bush won the Iraq war and Obama has pissed away that victory....perhaps intentionally....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The guy he left in charge----------his Army ran away!!

It all fell apart, just as predicted. Bush's 'democracy' was a drunken dream!!

Bush failed, and Nobraina is pissed off about it!!

Deal with it, you freakin' loser!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1150493 Jun 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and who do you think is pulling al Qaeda's strings?????
Another one of dem dar rogue "vid-ee-yo's"!!!

(Jutt ask Susan Rice...or Valerie Jarrett..or any of the rest of the bunch that hasn't QUIT yet.))
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1150494 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Loser defined:

People that cannot differentiate a Bush from an Obammer.

Loser(s)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150495 Jun 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Alison Spann was just 9 when she learned her father, a U.S. Marine-turned CIA operative, had become the first American killed in the war in Afghanistan. Thirteen years later, she found out her country had freed the Taliban leader behind his death.
In the time between, Spann has cherished the memory of her father, Johnny Micheal “Mike” Spann, who was killed during a Nov. 25, 2001 prisoner uprising at a northern Afghanistan compound where he was interrogating Taliban fighters. The 32-year-old was buried at Arlington National Cemetery in a ceremony in which he was lauded by then-CIA Director George Tenet for trying to build a "better, safer world." His daughter has since grown up and recently graduated from Pepperdine University, even as more than 2,300 Americans have died fighting in Afghanistan.
But nothing prepared Alison Spann for news that Mullah Mohammad Fazi, the unquestioned leader of the prisoners at the compound where her father was killed, had been traded along with four cohorts held at Guantanamo Bay for U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who had been held by the Taliban for nearly five years..
those cowards who would put Spann down for his family situation should read this.....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/08/us/alison-spann...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1150496 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who criticized him for helping in Libya and prevbented him from helping in Syria.
Now you're advocating military action in Iraq again??
You really are batshyt crazy, Nobraina. A cowardly draft dodger, too.
WTF were we doing in Libya--aside from breaching the War Powers Act, and aiding and abetting to terrorism and failed statehoodies?

Hm..that pretty well seems to be it.

(morons)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1150497 Jun 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush recession slashed revenues & send millions to the rolls of unemployment, welfare, and medicaid. So tell me again who spends like a maniac.
The Bush tax cuts led to a record tax revenue, idiot. The Democrat recession stopped that.

May 10, 2007, 2:10 PM

Tax Revenues Hit Record High In April

"Federal revenue collections hit an all-time high in April, contributing to a further improvement in the budget deficit for the year."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tax-revenues-hit-...

Location hidden

#1150498 Jun 13, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay..let me guess...it was the "jirga" word part of the answer, that went right over your head?
(Pay attention next time-duhmmy!)
No, it's your inability to converse in a sensible manner. Noone else here babbles as you do.

You talk nonsense to cover your ignorance.

Nice going, Flo.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1150499 Jun 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You posted the sht__and you don't know who wrote it??? Did it magically appear in your mailbox this morning?
Duck and dodge birther scum.
What do you mean, "magically appear"? Is that an allusion to Barry's reminiscences in Dreams of My Father?

Now, do you believe Barry's biography? Do you know who wrote it?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1150500 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hi there mental case.

Location hidden

#1150501 Jun 13, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF were we doing in Libya--aside from breaching the War Powers Act, and aiding and abetting to terrorism and failed statehoodies?
Hm..that pretty well seems to be it.
(morons)
Same goes for Iraq. We spent enough blood and treasure there.

We couldn't impose a Government. Big surprise.

Now we should let them sort it out.

Location hidden

#1150502 Jun 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those cowards who would put Spann down for his family situation should read this.....
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/08/us/alison-spann...
You sound like Carol, all emotional and all!!

Gosh, Nobraina, we didn't know you had an ounce of human feeling.

But you've found a cause. Good for you.

But you're whing to yourself.
Fraoch

Anstruther, UK

#1150503 Jun 13, 2014
America will fall, thru natural disasters draining one by one! The economy will drain too! Foreign wars will drain the economy like blood being drained from the donor! Eventually this blood is like " NOTHING! Americas problem lies within multi cultures and lost priorities! " one mans limo is worth another's " bread and butter" this is a problem not addressed as such!? " corruption"? "Biased"? Troubles from an unknown source? Not Middle East!! Europe unstable! Huge ? America troubled? American dollar drops?!! American psyche zilch! Europe?? Middle East? Both trouble! By the year2025 " our world" will be changing! And not for what we fought and thought!

Location hidden

#1150504 Jun 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, "magically appear"? Is that an allusion to Barry's reminiscences in Dreams of My Father?
Now, do you believe Barry's biography? Do you know who wrote it?
the same guy who wrote your Draft Card??

You've no currency here. Get lost, scumboy.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1150505 Jun 13, 2014
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) claimed Friday that it cannot produce Lois Lerner’s emails to and from the White House and other administration departments due to a supposed computer crash.

The IRS previously agreed to hand over all of the ex-IRS official’s emails from 2009 to 2011 to the House Ways and Means Committee, chaired by Rep. Dave Camp. But the IRS claimed Friday that it has Lerner’s emails to and from other IRS officials but it cannot produce emails to and from the Treasury and Justice Departments, the Federal Election Commission, or Democratic offices.

The IRS’ computer crash may go down in history next to the eighteen and a half minute gap in the Watergate tapes, which was supposedly caused by a mistake by Richard Nixon’s secretary Rose Mary Woods.

“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries,” Camp said in a statement.“There needs to be an immediate investigation and forensic audit by Department of Justice as well as the Inspector General.”

“Just a short time ago, Commissioner Koskinen promised to produce all Lerner documents,” Camp continued.“It appears now that was an empty promise. Frankly, these are the critical years of the targeting of conservative groups that could explain who knew what when, and what, if any, coordination there was between agencies. Instead, because of this loss of documents, we are conveniently left to believe that Lois Lerner acted alone. This failure of the IRS requires the White House, which promised to get to the bottom of this, to do an Administration-wide search and production of any emails to or from Lois Lerner. The Administration has repeatedly referred us back to the IRS for production of materials. It is clear that is wholly insufficient when it comes to determining the full scope of the violation of taxpayer rights.”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1150506 Jun 13, 2014
Fraoch wrote:
I used to think America wud be good with Obama but since he is " full of liberty" and managed to " contradict" his feelings towards " my country" " SCOTLAND! And make his "pathetic" speech "for a united " UK" I'm left speechless! In one voice he is for "liberated" countries and the next he is for " whatever he thinks will make him stronger" !! Get rid now of this " bam pot" ,America is undecided! America is at pains, America does not like to tell the world their problems! " speak up! I will predict an America of " wars!" I will predict an America of " natural disaster" in areas not thought of! I will predict an area of " bush fires" I will predict an area of climate changes so severe!, I predict Americas downfalls to be so severe. The worlds help will be needed! Utah? Rivers over running? Looting? But don't know where? Drying up of rivers? Some of this contradicts but I can only write what comes! Where is Jonestown.?johnstown? " Obama will leave with uncertainty, I don't know what this means but see him leaving " power" but think it may be something that is brought to light that the public deem his downfall! I'm not certain on this but something's there! Maybe the population think he is right! But nearly half think he is wrong? New York weak! Europe growing but unbalanced!!
This is the guy Waxman quotes as the voice of Europe. He found someone over there as dumb as he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 46 min Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min LRS 177,535
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Slewer 57
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••