Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150728 Jun 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ignore that troll!
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin Hillary's chances as President you dumbass...

And... it will be Obama who will stand with al Qaeda , when the political winds shift in an ugly direction you moron...

Common sense is a flower that rots in your garden lily..

It's the culture...
Surprized

Chicago, IL

#1150729 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what democRats do. It's who they are...
Get laid. You'll feel better.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1150730 Jun 14, 2014
That's pretty close to reSmuglicans too, Floor-ih-DUH.

(lol)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1150731 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
ignore that troll!
Waxman only brings Floriduh out when things are really desperate for him and he's really drunk..........then out comes the idiot bastard son, Floriduh!!

In this case, the debacle that Bush created in Iraq has caused Waxman to go on a weekend bender.
Patrick

United States

#1150732 Jun 14, 2014
Serious foreign policy issues trivialized by t-bager trolls
Patrick

United States

#1150733 Jun 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman only brings Floriduh out when things are really desperate for him and he's really drunk..........then out comes the idiot bastard son, Floriduh!!
In this case, the debacle that Bush created in Iraq has caused Waxman to go on a weekend bender.
Carol seem gone or more 1876 election results to be disputed

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1150734 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>woodtick: The classification for unconscious 24/7 life on Topix that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...
Woodtick, a prime example of when ignorance, low intelligence families or dysfunctional awol liberals or in prison parents merge you moron...
It's the culture...
and yet i post reason and rational all the time, which you have yet to counter even once. and i point out how you posts are unmitigated bullshit you cannot defend...

so sad you get beaten down like this with your every post...why do you continue? i feel like we need to come up with a "safe word" here...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150735 Jun 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Option Post#1001157:- Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.

It's the culture....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1150736 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
ignore that troll!
probably a good idea. seems no different than the electron that cannot spell shining...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1150737 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. No, I did not know that about Gertrude Stein. You would think we would learn a lesson about the Middle East. Leave them alone to work out their differences. Look what happened when Britain stepped in to divide Palestine! It's insanity to interfere. We always end up the loser.
It was Gertrude Bell.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150738 Jun 14, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Serious foreign policy issues trivialized by t-bager trolls
So, you have nothing of value to post Patrick and decided to waste your time whining you dumbass.

The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin Hillary's chances being elected President...

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden either you dumbass..

It's the culture...
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1150739 Jun 14, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol seem gone or more 1876 election results to be disputed
Carol seem gone, and Patrick seem lonely. Just sayin'
--Angela
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150740 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet i post reason and rational all the time, which you have yet to counter even once. and i point out how you posts are unmitigated bullshit you cannot defend...
so sad you get beaten down like this with your every post...why do you continue? i feel like we need to come up with a "safe word" here...
yet i post reason and rational all the time,, LOL... Post#259515:-in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...

so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.

The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and woodticks sellout of Veterans will ruin Hillary's chances as President you dumbass...

It's the culture...
Patrick

Palm Coast, FL

#1150741 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
ignore that troll!
Your vodka sure helps. Just sayin
--Angela
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1150743 Jun 14, 2014
Looks like there are about 5000 foreign contractors in Iraq presently up to 2000 of them Americans scattered around the oil fields and of course the Green Zone. There are also about 200 US troops remaining in Iraq, some at the gigantic embassy and 3 consulates.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1150744 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
We have been deceived by Obama
His voters have, but we've been justified.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1150745 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>yet i post reason and rational all the time,, LOL... Post#259515:-in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...
so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and woodticks sellout of Veterans will ruin Hillary's chances as President you dumbass...
It's the culture...
thanks for proving my point for me...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1150746 Jun 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It was Gertrude Bell.
ye it was! thank you for the correction.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1150747 Jun 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
His voters have, but we've been justified.
really? how so?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1150748 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, the colonial powers have been doing that for centuries. a new book is out now about lawrence of arabia, one of his greatest dilemmas was that he knew britain and france were not planning on honoring their bargain with egypt and wanted to divide it up as well as the rest of arabia into their territories as usual...interesting read.
Scott Anderson's book, right? I have it on my list of must reads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 3 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 7 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]