Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1785868 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1151910 Jun 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who wants the IRS involved in their healthcare is a G.D. fool
Anyone who thinks the IRS is involved in their healthcare is a G.D. fool
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151911 Jun 17, 2014
April 16, 2014

Fox News Poll: Many voters say Obama lies to the country on important matters

Obama was near record-low approval among independents last month (26 percent).

Frequently cited: His repeated claim that under Obamacare “If you like your plan, you can keep it” and his insistence that “the day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1151912 Jun 17, 2014
Priorities...

Veterans are dying...

and then we have this...from the VA...

"Our ocean is under threat. Join people all over the world and make a difference.#OurOcean2014 http://thndr.it/1tP7rrQ" ;

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/06/16/mired-in...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151913 Jun 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie it's the forum crybaby. What triggered your response was it the word moron? I'll bet you automatically thought someone was talking about you, huh Moron.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1151914 Jun 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just like Hillary, trying to peddle her worthless book???...
but here's the real thing....Sarah is still young and alive, while Hillary is one stroke away from reaching room temperature and taking a dirt nap.....
but it awrl sunshine and roses...<handwave> cuz they just a danger to they own countries <handwave>..not Uhmerica.

<handwave>

Please present a viable candidate duhmbocrats, America is way past done with anything politically Hillary.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1151915 Jun 17, 2014
more buying votes....

'Obama to Honor Illegal Aliens at White House'

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/obama-to-honor-i...
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1151916 Jun 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks the IRS is involved in their healthcare is a G.D. fool
DUH A Vey mutt have employer paid for insurance--AND decent health.

Count your blessings-MORON.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1151917 Jun 17, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

'FRESNO, Calif.(KFSN)--
A man living in a senior citizen village is accused of cooking meth in his apartment...'

http://abc30.com/news/fresno-traffic-stop-lea...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151918 Jun 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So now you justify the killing of 4500 soldiers because a leader wanted to go nuclear? There were no nukes. no nuclear weapon program. Bush lied.
Two quagmire wars Bill Clinton started that Kerry and 100+ Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...

Fact: The fall of Iraq, Obama bin Lyins' ineptness, and sellout have ruined Hillary's chances as President and wasted thousands of American lives you idiot.....

It's Obama bin Lying, Dumbass Dave, and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda, selling out America, Veterans, and America's war dead, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you dumbass......

Fact: Yet another cowardass liberal running backwards you idiot ..

It's the culture
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1151919 Jun 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how does one communicate with neanderthals on the right any other way????? So in your infinite wisdom you exclude what initiated the back and forth?? I address others as the address me, one is not likely to find a bagger on here that even attempts to make sense...Perhaps you would be so kind as to point one out?
Given that you appear incapable of posting without childish name calling one would have to wonder if it is not you who is the Neanderthal.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1151920 Jun 17, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost has been busted several times for embellishing & boasting. After all, he is a leftwing loon and lying to them is permissible.
For example, about three people here remember he claimed he was going on a "glorious" East Coast vacation about two years ago, yet he is still in Bumpass, VA. He denies ever saying that.
Grey Ghost also has a serial sockpuppet problem. The best was when he posted as Wilhelm from Germany when he started using his VPN service. He denied it at the time, but now admits that one.
The old moron is nothing more than a dishonest hater and an imp who makes big claims.
He is a typical frustrated angry liberal who has seen other be more successful than him and now he is just an angry, nasty old Democrat.
As if further proof was needed that you are also Waxballs. My, my, just the fact that my life is sooo affecting you is also proof of your lack of a real life. Idiot I am nowhere near Bumpass Va. now you moron. But I will be going back up there soon as I will be going to Myrtle Beach with friends and then I will be flying back to California for a little while. Meantime your miserable ass will still be on here posting under about a 100 names..This is my home where I was born and raised I also have a home in Calif, which my Daughter resides in since you are sooo concerned about my life you pathetic old fat lowlife weasel. Suffer on your food stamps will be there shortly.

Carlisle, PA

#1151921 Jun 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
And us f*ckin whiners despise a president who lets the sacrifice of those 4500 not 45000 soldiers be in vain.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
So, when are you sending troops to Vietnam???
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1151922 Jun 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo we have another bagger toe tapper, no thank you I have a beautiful lady right beside me...But good luck in your search for a man.
Sometimes you just say the darndest things, for a goober.

GOOD for you goober --a goober that can say NO to TRASH! Ought to be more doing just that!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1151923 Jun 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Washington, DC – Today, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) issued the following statement regarding the Internal Revenue Service informing the Committee that they have lost Lois Lerner emails from a period of January 2009 – April 2011. Due to a supposed computer crash, the agency only has Lerner emails to and from other IRS employees during this time frame. The IRS claims it cannot produce emails written only to or from Lerner and outside agencies or groups, such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices.
“The fact that I am just learning about this, over a year into the investigation, is completely unacceptable and now calls into question the credibility of the IRS’s response to Congressional inquiries. There needs to be an immediate investigation and forensic audit by Department of Justice as well as the Inspector General.
“Just a short time ago, Commissioner Koskinen promised to produce all Lerner documents. It appears now that was an empty promise. Frankly, these are the critical years of the targeting of conservative groups that could explain who knew what when, and what, if any, coordination there was between agencies. Instead, because of this loss of documents, we are conveniently left to believe that Lois Lerner acted alone. This failure of the IRS requires the White House, which promised to get to the bottom of this, to do an Administration-wide search and production of any emails to or from Lois Lerner. The Administration has repeatedly referred us back to the IRS for production of materials. It is clear that is wholly insufficient when it comes to determining the full scope of the violation of taxpayer rights.”
Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Charles Boustany Jr., M.D.(R-LA) added, "In the course of the Committee's investigation, the Administration repeatedly claimed we were getting access to all relevant IRS documents. Only now - thirteen months into the investigation - the IRS reveals that key emails from the time of the targeting have been lost. And they bury that fact deep in an unrelated letter on a Friday afternoon. In that same letter, they urge Congress to end the investigations into IRS wrongdoing. This is not the transparency promised to the American people. If there is no smidgeon of corruption what is the Administration hiding?"
Flashback to April of 2007. The Bush administration was in the midst of dual scandals regarding: 1) the outing of Valerie Plame, a covert CIA agent whose identity was deliberately compromised as payback for her husband’s criticism of the Bush lies that led to the invasion of Iraq, and 2) the unethical firing of eight federal attorneys for politically ideological reasons. Additionally, there were questions about Karl Rove improperly using a Republican National Committee e-mail account that the White House later said disappeared. While Congress was investigating these activities, the White House announced that two years of emails were lost and unavailable to the committees of jurisdiction.
Hmmm. Sound familiar? In fact, it is identical to the story now being pushed by Fox. However, Fox News never blew a gasket over the lost emails from the Bush administration. Dana Perino, a co-host of the Fox News program The Five, was among those expressing outrage on Friday when the news of the missing IRS emails was released. She and her fellow co-hosts lit into the topic, bemoaning the administration’s “ignorance” and “incompetence.” And without any proof whatsoever, they implied that the administration was lying and covering up.
You right wingers are such hypocrites.
You8're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!

Carlisle, PA

#1151924 Jun 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Listen and listen carefully. The US can keep our troops in Iraq. All it takes is president who is not a boy/girl who has a pair. Currently the US does not have that kind of president. He runs from his shadow, takes a nap, plays golf and/or hosts fund raisers and negotiates with terrorists. The US should have told the Iraqi figurehead that the US would keep troops in his country and that the US justice system would handle cases of misconduct. No and ifs or buts. If US troops were still in Iraq bracing up the local troops the current debacle would have never happened.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No agreement protecting our troops, no troops.

You people are dumber than sh*t.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151925 Jun 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when are you sending troops to Vietnam???
Yet another idiot liberal still running backwards you dumbass.....

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in Dumbass Dave's garden you nitwit..

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Newark, OH

#1151926 Jun 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof of your degree of retardation will not be necessary. For some it takes a while to make as diagnosis but in your particular case one post is all it took. Congratulations. Oh and thanks for being a bagger, idiots like you are better than gold when it comes to others deciding which party to vote for. By the way Obama has been far more effective against Al Qaeda that was his predecessor. While you baggers are far more like Al Qaeda.
And ISIS loves he for it....which of course is a bit of an ego conundrum for al qeader, but they'll rally behind the cause no doubt, in true terrorist form.

(and then other times...you say the most Imbecilic things...DUHmmy!!!)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1151927 Jun 17, 2014
'INFURIATING' PAYMENTS
Scandal-plagued VA center gave out $10M in bonuses

Obama will be remembered for a government out of control, abusing it's power and greed while veterans were abused and died.

That will be the Democrats legacy for this era.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1151928 Jun 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA operatives are most certainly serving the nation.....
and, as for Valerie Plame, why would you assume that Galt hates a Washington party girl???...
oh, wait, because you're a draft-dodging scumbag.....
Valerie Plame was running an operation under the cover name Brewster Jennings that was preventing nuclear material from falling into the hands of terrorists moron. Outing her compromised the whole operation and undoubtedly cost some of her contacts their lives.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1151929 Jun 17, 2014
But Al Gore told us...

'The USDA still champions ethanol, but Greens now even agree corn ethanol "poses risks to ecosystems and biodiversity”-

http://www.cfact.org/2014/06/02/a-world-turni...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min loose cannon 243,614
SCUMBAG FASCISTs-NAZIs RUN THIS SITE. 44 min SCUMBAGfukinNAZIs 3
Homeowner Defends Home 47 min Homeowner HERO 12
ALL BS, all the time. 57 min Hergenrother 2
Dangerous People 1 hr WHEREs NO- 1 3
Whadayahear Whadayaknow? 1 hr Accept the Truth 3
News Chicago man charged with burglary in Bartlett 6 hr Bad News Frank 3

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages