Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563302 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1151100 Jun 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush surrendered to al Maliki.
I have the proof, it's in the Status Of Forces Agreement, signed by Bush!!
You lose. Time to go sit in the Rambler and cry, loser.
"nutsucker"
Says the idiot as he posts from his Yugo parked next to the dumpster he calls home.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151101 Jun 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess morons like you forgot how we got in Iraq. The guy you voted for put us there, here's what the guy I voted for thought about it:
Here's a link to a transcript of the remarks then-Sen. Barack Obama delivered in Chicago on Oct. 2, 2002. In his speech, Obama said that what he was opposed to was "a dumb war ... a rash war." He said the war was a "cynical attempt" to shove "ideological agendas down our throats" and would distract from domestic problems such as poverty and health care.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
Facts don't cease to exist simply because you ignore them.
That Obama bi Lyin' bumper sticker on your car you dumbass might as well say "Yes, I am that stupid." Yet... Stupid isn't what democRATs do nitwit. It's who they are... Yes democRATs are that stupid...

And.. it's Obama bin Lyin' and democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda in Iraq since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you moron......

Yet... Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden you nitwit..

Hope and Change were the easiest lie to sell the Hopeless idiot democRAT...

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1151102 Jun 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq's army is corrupt and ineffective in the last week. Quoting one of their generals in interesting?
"Generals on both sides - ;-)
Would you have the US still in Iraq with thousands more live lost?
Which other contrives do you wish to invade?
Of course it's going south.

But the blame lies with the U.S. and the failure to strike an agreement allowing U.S. forces to stay beyond 2011.

No one wants boots on the ground in Iraq. But Obama knew this was coming in January when the ISIS crossed the Syrian border into Iraq and took the first city and then Fallujah.

He had an opportunity to use air power to crush them at the beginning. It would have sent a clear message we were still prepared to protect Iraq and bolster the Iraqis and their morale.

We would have been heroes in the eyes of the world. But Obama likes us to be weak and indecisive and surrender without so much as a sniffle. You wouldn't have any explanation for that, would you?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151103 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong, liberals don't want Bush tarred and feathered, he's a war criminal that started an unprovoked war and should be tried.
This is how duped you people are dumbass??? LMFAO... You dumbass..

It's easier to lie and try to fool people Patrick, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..

Hope and Change were the easiest lie to sell you dumbass democRATs...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1151104 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong, liberals don't want Bush tarred and feathered, he's a war criminal that started an unprovoked war and should be tried.
I rest my case. You just proved my point and proved Patrick wrong.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1151105 Jun 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Ted loves his American heritage as much as you? Does he call himself a Cuban - American?
He calls himself a Cuban. Or at least he did at the U.S.-Cuba Democracy PAC 10th Annual Luncheon

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1151106 Jun 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look up the definition of "infanticide"...deat h of a "child" more than one day old. Abortion of a zygote or a fetus is not "infanticide".
I can call Murder Self-Defense while you can call Self-Defense Murder.

In a Progressive world, word meanings can change instantly from the norm.

New Normals are a constant in Liberal Land.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151107 Jun 15, 2014
No Surprize nitwit nuculur option run and hides....

HAHAHAJHAHAHAHAHA...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1151109 Jun 15, 2014
DOD wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing irrational about the statistics affecting our country. Even though the governments official way of calculating some information is bogus such as the inflation rate which does not even figure in the formula energy cost, housing cost, food cost....ridiculousness.
Fact: We have the lowest participation rate in the workforce in 36 years very bad news on the state of our economy.
Fact: Every demographic has suffered under the current domestic policies of this administration. Except one. Guess who? Answer the wealthy 1% who have seen record profits.
How many people are working 2 or more minimum wage jobs because there are no good paying jobs available?
How many people had lost their doctors/hospitals/clinics and seen their prems. raise significantly along with deductibles?
How many vets were denied care at the VA many died?
Why are we being invaded if our borders are 'secure'?
Fact, the Bush recession caused every demographic to suffer.

Fact, right whiners are dumber than sh*t

Location hidden

#1151110 Jun 15, 2014
After Obama's indecisiveness, ineptness and cowardice allows Iraq to fall into the hands of al Qaeda as a safe haven, we can expect the same to happen in Afghanistan.

"A roadside bomb killed 11 people in Afghanistan, including four election workers, and the Taliban cut off the fingers of nearly a dozen people to punish them for voting in this weekend's presidential runoff, officials said Sunday.

"The Taliban had warned people not to participate in Saturday's vote. The two candidates, former Foreign Minister Abdullah Abdullah and former Finance Minister Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, have both vowed to improve ties with the West and sign a long-delayed security pact allowing nearly 10,000 U.S. troops to remain in the country for two more years."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/bomb-kills-...

America will become the target in their crosshairs all over again. And we couldn't be more vulnerable.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1151111 Jun 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case. You just proved my point and proved Patrick wrong.
I also rest my case, there is no denying Bush led us into an unprovoked war. His actions resulted in the deaths of over 4,000 American soldiers. He should be held accountable.

Carlisle, PA

#1151112 Jun 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing - indistinguishable.
Only in your mind.

Location hidden

#1151113 Jun 15, 2014
Well, all we can hope for is the fall of America isn't close at hand and we will somehow survive our vulnerability and this administration's failures on all fronts - both domestic and foreign - before leadership is restored again on Capital Hill.

If it's not too late by then. But still holding on to that silver lining from 2012 for dear life.

Location hidden

#1151114 Jun 15, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This is how duped you people are dumbass??? LMFAO... You dumbass..
It's easier to lie and try to fool people Patrick, than it is to convince them you have NOT been fooled and duped you idiot..
Hope and Change were the easiest lie to sell you dumbass democRATs...
It's the culture...
Here's some of the things I hoped Obama's leadership would change regarding Bush's recession:
Unemployment down to 6.3%!
Car sales up 8%!
Stock market at record levels!
Consumer spending up 0.9%(Fastest pace in nine years!)
Inflation at only 1.5%!
Interest rates at record lows!
Housing market has recovered!
More Americans insured every day!
Wars ending, troops coming home!

Lapeer, MI

#1151115 Jun 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means...he is not a "natural born" citizen and cannot be President of the United States.
You must be DumbDave's Natural born sister and Nutsack's genetic equal.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

Location hidden

#1151116 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I also rest my case, there is no denying Bush led us into an unprovoked war. His actions resulted in the deaths of over 4,000 American soldiers. He should be held accountable.
Liberalism is a weakness. You may not realize that now but history will record it as such. And you will learn you were on the wrong side.

Location hidden

#1151117 Jun 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
After Obama's indecisiveness, ineptness and cowardice allows Iraq to fall into the hands of al Qaeda as a safe haven, we can expect the same to happen in Afghanistan.
"A roadside bomb killed 11 people in Afghanistan, including four election workers, and the Taliban cut off the fingers of nearly a dozen people to punish them for voting in this weekend's presidential runoff, officials said Sunday.
"The Taliban had warned people not to participate in Saturday's vote. The two candidates, former Foreign Minister Abdullah Abdullah and former Finance Minister Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, have both vowed to improve ties with the West and sign a long-delayed security pact allowing nearly 10,000 U.S. troops to remain in the country for two more years."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/bomb-kills-...
America will become the target in their crosshairs all over again. And we couldn't be more vulnerable.
You must have missed my earlier post regarding Obama's role in Iraq:
Here's a link to a transcript of the remarks then-Sen. Barack Obama delivered in Chicago on Oct. 2, 2002. In his speech, Obama said that what he was opposed to was "a dumb war ... a rash war." He said the war was a "cynical attempt" to shove "ideological agendas down our throats" and would distract from domestic problems such as poverty and health care.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Lapeer, MI

#1151118 Jun 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how ya gonna stop him if he wins the election???...
George Romney was born in Mexico to American parents and there was no questioning his being a natural citizen running for the Presidency.

Carlisle, PA

#1151119 Jun 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single Democrat under the Clinton administration knew the threat Saddam Hussein posed to us and the rest of the entire civilized world long before 9/11.
The UN gave him too much time to keep thumbing his nose up at them so he could get rid of his WMDs and nuclear weapons paraphernalia.
Time for you to wipe the sleepy stuff out of your eyes and pour yourself a cup of coffee.
One day you'll wipe the sleep stuff from your eyes & realize there is a difference between calling for regime change through sanctions & supporting opposition forces than getting 4500 soldiers killed in a war.

Evidently, you don't give a rat's ass about those that died or that George W Bush lied to take us there.

Sadam didn't get rid of anything,.

If they were gone, why wouldn't he let the inspectors in? Well?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1151120 Jun 15, 2014
<quoted text>
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout have ruin Hillary's chances as President and wasted thousands of American lives you sellout.....

Hillary Clinton has Defended the 2002 Iraq War Vote On Meet The Press you dumbass.. This is your war Patrick, you war mongering democrats... Yet now it's Obama bin Lyin' and you sellout democRATs defending, standing with al Qaeda in Iraq since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you moron......

On October 11, 2002, Hillary Clinton and Clinton democRats voted in favor of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq, commonly known as the Iraq War Resolution, to give President Bush authority for the Iraq War...

Two quagmire wars Bill Clinton started that Kerry that over 100+ Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...

You ignorant sellouts blaming someone else because you're the dumbasses...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Dr Guru 242,218
Maxwell street ghosts 45 min Art Mandalay 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 53 min Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 4 hr Indict Hillary NOW 132
Bill and Hillary 6 hr Billy Boy 11
Student Marketing Research for Thermal Regulati... 12 hr micafish 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages