Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549514 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1150677 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin democRats 2014 chances and Hillary's chance as President in 2016...
It's the culture...
'
how so? oh, that's right, you don't actually understand the words you parrot...

wanna cracker?

St. Croix valley

#1150678 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No term is impossible.
i see you agree that Galt has no idea how stupid his lies are...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1150679 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's $2.5 million he won't be sheltering. Wouldn't be surprised if some of it didn't come from that Cayman Islands "tax-deferred retirement account" loophole favored by hedge fund managers that Obama says must be repatriated by 2017.
Well, that's one point; however if you look at his business interests are; one of which is
"charter schools"; you know where he is coming from. The is Jeb Bush lifelong plan to dismantle public education; they want that education money, Bush has been lusting after it his whole life; when he was Gov of Fl, he implemented the FCAT; and the test was purchased from his brother! It was a disaster here for the teachers who had to teach to the test and the grade did nothing for the student. It went to the school, A schools got more funding.
Now Jeb is behind the scenes still with his Virtual School plan; oh yes, that's what we need a nation of zombie kids sitting at home all day looking at a screen!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1150680 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
We have been deceived by Obama
To quote Glenn Beck, "your fragile azz has been deceived by right wing entertainment."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1150681 Jun 14, 2014
Oregon school shooting: Jared Padgett's family shocked and devastated by his actions
In searching Jared's home, detectives found a journal in which he described a plan to kill classmates. A source close to the investigation said Padgett called some people "sinners,'' railing against those who smoked cigarettes or took the Lord's name in vain.
His family never saw that anger.
The last time Fields was with her nephew was at a religious event in March. Jeff Fields, her husband and Jared's uncle, was baptized into the Mormon church. Jared, who grew up Mormon and was active in the Hartley Park Ward in Gresham, was thrilled, sharing hugs all around, Jeff Fields said.
"I love my nephew," Jeff Fields said. "Jared was a good kid up until this point. I just don't know what it was that made him do what he did."
Padgett loved guns and enjoyed video games, like many boys. He also had a plan, intending to follow in the footsteps of his beloved older brother, Lucas Padgett, and join the military.
His parents divorced in 2011, with Kristina Padgett surrendering primary custody of the two minor children, Jared and one of his sisters, to Michael Padgett
She said the five siblings, including Jared, were furious with their mother for leaving and even stopped talking to her, at least for a bit.
http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150682 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? oh, that's right, you don't actually understand the words you parrot...
wanna cracker?
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin Hillary's chances as President you dumbass...

And... it will be Obama who will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in an ugly direction you moron...

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden you nitwit..

It's the culture...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1150683 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you haven't been posing for the last few days? sure pal....
perhaps you are just mind numbingly stupid and can't think enough to put a few real world clues together to form a rational thought.
No, I haven't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150684 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i see you agree that Galt has no idea how stupid his lies are...
I guess it is what you assume, I suppose.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1150685 Jun 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. I can't believe that you rightwingers are in favor of starting another war in Iraq.
I'm with you on this one. Obama needs to remember why he was elected...end the Bush wars. It's time to lick our wounds and walk away.

There was never any real speculation that we were going to win this war. Everyone knew that things would collapse as soon as we removed our troops. So be it. That is the normal course of things. The people don't want a democracy. The desire for change must come from within. We can't force it. Trying to impose our values and principals on a them is wrong. The sooner we learn that lesson the better for everyone.

Perhaps eventually they will divide the land into three countries..."Sunniland ", "Kurdland" and "Shiteland" but that is up to them. Not us.
Patricia Witherspoon

Palm Coast, FL

#1150686 Jun 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's one point; however if you look at his business interests are; one of which is
"charter schools"; you know where he is coming from. The is Jeb Bush lifelong plan to dismantle public education; they want that education money, Bush has been lusting after it his whole life; when he was Gov of Fl, he implemented the FCAT; and the test was purchased from his brother! It was a disaster here for the teachers who had to teach to the test and the grade did nothing for the student. It went to the school, A schools got more funding.
Now Jeb is behind the scenes still with his Virtual School plan; oh yes, that's what we need a nation of zombie kids sitting at home all day looking at a screen!
lily prefers to be an Obama zombie

St. Croix valley

#1150687 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
We have been deceived by Obama
you have been deceived. those of us willing to put forth the effort and having the intelligence know what is happening in the real world.. you do not.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150688 Jun 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To quote Glenn Beck, "your fragile azz has been deceived by right wing entertainment."
I don't think so.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150689 Jun 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>To quote Glenn Beck, "your fragile azz has been deceived by right wing entertainment."
And your sex with farm animals ain't no secret either pervert...

To quote Realtime, Post #855881:- Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.... I'm not kidding Homer. Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating.

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1150690 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, I haven't.
Oooops!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

sweetie, i have proved to you since our very first meeting you are too stupid to try to lie, and far, far far too stupid to try to take me on.

you are species below me.

(((((squish)))))

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150691 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have been deceived. those of us willing to put forth the effort and having the intelligence know what is happening in the real world.. you do not.
Those like me?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1150692 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is an example of racism. Republicans complained about the same thing when Clinton was President. It's just what they do.
According to reports, "for some odd reason, the GAO (General Accounting Office) records on the cost of the Bush family’s Africa travels seem to have vanished."
Republican Mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.( George W. Bush spent over 124 million taxpayer dollars on trips to his ranch in Crawford, TX when he was president)
Well, I disagree. Yes they trashed the Clintons unmercifully so, however the continuous comments about the cost of the First Ladys wardrobe are false and I feel are based on racism. You may not realize it; however to every old loser white guy; the fact that a Black man is in the White House is an abomination.

St. Croix valley

#1150693 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on this one. Obama needs to remember why he was elected...end the Bush wars. It's time to lick our wounds and walk away.
There was never any real speculation that we were going to win this war. Everyone knew that things would collapse as soon as we removed our troops. So be it. That is the normal course of things. The people don't want a democracy. The desire for change must come from within. We can't force it. Trying to impose our values and principals on a them is wrong. The sooner we learn that lesson the better for everyone.
Perhaps eventually they will divide the land into three countries..."Sunniland ", "Kurdland" and "Shiteland" but that is up to them. Not us.
in fact, Obama campaigned on ending the Iraq war,(no big promise there, the deal was all but signed as he said that..) and take up the real war on Terror that Bush ran from to fight his personal war which destroyed our only world wide coalition against global terrorism.)

Obama did not campaing on ending both wars.

i agree that Ira may split into separate states. did you know that Gertrude Stein played a major role in forming the current state of Iraq? it certainly wasn't the people of the area that decided to form those borders...

Dr. Robert Kaplan's book "The Arabists" gives a great history of this area.(ps, read anything he writes...)
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150694 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have been deceived. those of us willing to put forth the effort and having the intelligence know what is happening in the real world.. you do not.
Speaking of being deceived, the IRS just lost the Lois Lerner emails prior to 2011.

intelligence? You?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

St. Croix valley

#1150695 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Those like me?
see? you can't even make a reasoned response to a very simple post.

(((((squish)))))
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150696 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
It's hard to imagine a greater atrocity than Obama bin Lyin' who was chosen to represent the people of this country exhibit such gross ineptness solving problems, asleep at the wheel napping, destroying America and selling out the world...

Hope and Change were the easiest lies to sell the Hopeless democRat...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dr Guru 241,676
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 6 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 6 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 7 hr Rooster panties 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 hr honeymylove 2,549
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 14 hr LuvHardCock 209

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages