Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1704894 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1150665 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what impossible terms were those?
this should be funny...
No term is impossible.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1150666 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... I wish someone had an answer to your addiction to Fox news you idiot. Throwing money at it would be like throwing crack at an addict you moron.
sonicmoron always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to dumbass, all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize "FOX NEWS" you idiot..
It's the culture...
FOXbots punked...

Iraq War ‘Smartest Thing Bush Did,’ Fox News Host Says

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/iraq_war...

you notice he said 'Bush did'.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150667 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats will need to dig up lots of cemetery votes to win this one......
Just like they won the last one

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1150668 Jun 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON -- With a $2.5 million contribution to Illinois Republican gubernatorial candidate Bruce Rauner, Chicago-based hedge fund executive Ken Griffin has written the largest check to a political campaign in recent history.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/bruc...
Well, that's $2.5 million he won't be sheltering. Wouldn't be surprised if some of it didn't come from that Cayman Islands "tax-deferred retirement account" loophole favored by hedge fund managers that Obama says must be repatriated by 2017.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150669 Jun 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Cut-n-paste once again cites his favorite phony website, a joke with zero credibility.....
Hope and Change were the easiest lies to sell the Hopeless democRat...
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150670 Jun 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
zero?
is there a reason you can't cite your outlandish assertions concerning any issue of the day? other than being laughed at for eternity?
and one of your ilk posted a story yesterday from WND about 200 contractors trapped in Iraq. MSM pick it up yet?
i just checked. still a non-story. imagine that.
sonicmoron who lives vicariously instead of living his own life, always with a self-congratulatory cut-n-paste discussion where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...

Common sense: A flower that doesn't grow in sonicmoron's garden.

It's the culture...
Patricia Witherspoon

Palm Coast, FL

#1150671 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
He's a dittohead. Rush Limbaugh talks about this daily. You can always tell who they are; they say the same exact things on any message board.
On the comments when the President spoke at Worcester Tech High in Mass; a few of them said the same things: " Oh, this is going to cost the city $250,000; and he's being paid to speak here! and Oh, the roads are being repaved just because the President is arriving;
Oh! this is ridiculous spending taxpayers money on that liar when my elderly neighbor is losing her house!" All dumber than rocks, they know nothing about how government works at all; as if the President of the United States is going to drive a Prius himself to speak somewhere and stay at Motel 6!
This is racism; pure and simple. It galls these white supremacist racists that a Black man is on AF1, in the White House, etc. Every President past, present and future, will travel the same way, but if he's white, it's alright.
The race card is alive and sick as lily's drunken racist tongue continues to demonstrate.
Patricia Witherspoon

Palm Coast, FL

#1150672 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Poor Floriduh, desperate for a response, everyone else ignores him. Wish you would too
Thanks for letting him know someone reads his posts to you.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150673 Jun 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOXbots punked...
Iraq War ‘Smartest Thing Bush Did,’ Fox News Host Says
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/iraq_war...
you notice he said 'Bush did'.
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin democRats 2014 chances and Hillary's chance as President in 2016...

It's the culture...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150674 Jun 14, 2014
We have been deceived by Obama

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1150675 Jun 14, 2014
<quoted text>
He's a dittohead. Rush Limbaugh talks about this daily. You can always tell who they are; they say the same exact things on any message board.
On the comments when the President spoke at Worcester Tech High in Mass; a few of them said the same things: " Oh, this is going to cost the city $250,000; and he's being paid to speak here! and Oh, the roads are being repaved just because the President is arriving;
Oh! this is ridiculous spending taxpayers money on that liar when my elderly neighbor is losing her house!" All dumber than rocks, they know nothing about how government works at all; as if the President of the United States is going to drive a Prius himself to speak somewhere and stay at Motel 6!
This is racism; pure and simple. It galls these white supremacist racists that a Black man is on AF1, in the White House, etc. Every President past, present and future, will travel the same way, but if he's white, it's alright.
I don't think it is an example of racism. Republicans complained about the same thing when Clinton was President. It's just what they do.

According to reports, "for some odd reason, the GAO (General Accounting Office) records on the cost of the Bush family’s Africa travels seem to have vanished."

Republican Mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.( George W. Bush spent over 124 million taxpayer dollars on trips to his ranch in Crawford, TX when he was president)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1150676 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny that you keep showing up when I am posting.
LMAO! I guess I am going to have to break out the..........
so you haven't been posing for the last few days? sure pal....

perhaps you are just mind numbingly stupid and can't think enough to put a few real world clues together to form a rational thought.

St. Croix valley

#1150677 Jun 14, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin democRats 2014 chances and Hillary's chance as President in 2016...
It's the culture...
'
how so? oh, that's right, you don't actually understand the words you parrot...

wanna cracker?

St. Croix valley

#1150678 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No term is impossible.
i see you agree that Galt has no idea how stupid his lies are...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1150679 Jun 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's $2.5 million he won't be sheltering. Wouldn't be surprised if some of it didn't come from that Cayman Islands "tax-deferred retirement account" loophole favored by hedge fund managers that Obama says must be repatriated by 2017.
Well, that's one point; however if you look at his business interests are; one of which is
"charter schools"; you know where he is coming from. The is Jeb Bush lifelong plan to dismantle public education; they want that education money, Bush has been lusting after it his whole life; when he was Gov of Fl, he implemented the FCAT; and the test was purchased from his brother! It was a disaster here for the teachers who had to teach to the test and the grade did nothing for the student. It went to the school, A schools got more funding.
Now Jeb is behind the scenes still with his Virtual School plan; oh yes, that's what we need a nation of zombie kids sitting at home all day looking at a screen!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1150680 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
We have been deceived by Obama
To quote Glenn Beck, "your fragile azz has been deceived by right wing entertainment."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1150681 Jun 14, 2014
Oregon school shooting: Jared Padgett's family shocked and devastated by his actions
In searching Jared's home, detectives found a journal in which he described a plan to kill classmates. A source close to the investigation said Padgett called some people "sinners,'' railing against those who smoked cigarettes or took the Lord's name in vain.
His family never saw that anger.
The last time Fields was with her nephew was at a religious event in March. Jeff Fields, her husband and Jared's uncle, was baptized into the Mormon church. Jared, who grew up Mormon and was active in the Hartley Park Ward in Gresham, was thrilled, sharing hugs all around, Jeff Fields said.
"I love my nephew," Jeff Fields said. "Jared was a good kid up until this point. I just don't know what it was that made him do what he did."
Padgett loved guns and enjoyed video games, like many boys. He also had a plan, intending to follow in the footsteps of his beloved older brother, Lucas Padgett, and join the military.
His parents divorced in 2011, with Kristina Padgett surrendering primary custody of the two minor children, Jared and one of his sisters, to Michael Padgett
She said the five siblings, including Jared, were furious with their mother for leaving and even stopped talking to her, at least for a bit.
http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1150682 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? oh, that's right, you don't actually understand the words you parrot...
wanna cracker?
The fall of Iraq and Obama bin Lyins' ineptness and sellout will ruin Hillary's chances as President you dumbass...

And... it will be Obama who will continue to stand with Muslims, when the political winds shift in an ugly direction you moron...

Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden you nitwit..

It's the culture...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150683 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you haven't been posing for the last few days? sure pal....
perhaps you are just mind numbingly stupid and can't think enough to put a few real world clues together to form a rational thought.
No, I haven't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1150684 Jun 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i see you agree that Galt has no idea how stupid his lies are...
I guess it is what you assume, I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 1 hr HRC bytch Killer 465
Men that wear panties 1 hr Should Carry Gun 3
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 1 hr FBI dropped Ball 13
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 1 hr Cant Attack Teacher 10
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr GALAXY FART 64,458
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr U_Nil_Name 243,316
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Alain Vain 11,958

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages