Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580759 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150518 Jun 13, 2014
It’s important to keep in mind that the recession had nothing to do with the tax cuts. The recession was brought on by destructive federal intervention in the subprime mortgage market, irresponsible funding and securitization of subprime loans by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, unsound Federal Reserve monetary policy, a lack of oversight by the Securities and Exchange Commission, greed and fraud committed by certain large banks and investment firms, and consumers who bought homes they really couldn’t afford.

Liberal commies are too stupid to get it. To them, it's all Bush's fault.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1150519 Jun 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
“The Iraqi people and their elected representatives have demonstrated their commitment to working through a democratic process to resolve their differences and shape Iraq’s future,” Obama said.“The United States will continue to strengthen our long-term partnership with Iraq’s people and leaders as they build a prosperous and peaceful nation that is fully integrated into the region and international community.”
“I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You’re going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government.”
“I’ve been there 17 times now,” he told King.“I go about every two months, three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It’s impressed me. I’ve been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences.”
Who do you suppose made these quotes, a**hole?
Like he had a choice?? What did you expect him to say, dummy? It's diplomatspeak. DUH

He was never for Bush's War, but was stuck with it's aftermath.

In spite of the nice talk, Maliki has been a real pain in the ass to both Bush and Obama.

And now he beg for our help.

We should keep out of it. Completely.

Location hidden

#1150520 Jun 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
they are lying, as usual.....
emails never disappear accidentally.....
They should check with the NSA.

They've got a copy.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1150521 Jun 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats did get us out of the recession dumbass. Since then the GOP controlled House has been gumming up the works.
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
We are out of the recession? Are you sure? Lets take a look;
- Fewer Americans with a job, the participation percentage is at a 50 year low
- Fewer American's paying Federal Income tax
- More American's requiring food stamps to eat
- Negative GDP growth 1st quarter 2014
- Average household income down over $4000 per year
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Location hidden

#1150522 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It’s important to keep in mind that the recession had nothing to do with the tax cuts. The recession was brought on by destructive federal intervention in the subprime mortgage market, irresponsible funding and securitization of subprime loans by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, unsound Federal Reserve monetary policy, a lack of oversight by the Securities and Exchange Commission, greed and fraud committed by certain large banks and investment firms, and consumers who bought homes they really couldn’t afford.
Liberal commies are too stupid to get it. To them, it's all Bush's fault.
It's important to keep in mind that Waxman's a drunken fool who posts under a multitude of names, and spends his time giving judge-its.

Location hidden

#1150523 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to the point. Are you saying the USA will fall because we have immigrants? Is that what you are trying to say?
You can't be English, because they can make a point without babbling on like a liberal.
Whay are you talking to yourself, Waxman??

Too much Vodka??
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150524 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he had a choice?? What did you expect him to say, dummy? It's diplomatspeak. DUH
He was never for Bush's War, but was stuck with it's aftermath.
In spite of the nice talk, Maliki has been a real pain in the ass to both Bush and Obama.
And now he beg for our help.
We should keep out of it. Completely.
Hey mental case...

Bush was stuck with Bin Laden and war because Clinton:

1 - had Bin Laden on a silver platter and did nothing

2 - did nothing after the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993

Idiot.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1150525 Jun 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh do you mean those schools of higher learning that liberals teach? I feel sorry for your son having an idiot like you for a father is a terrible burden, it's like serving time for a crime you didn't commit. But then again it's not likely he is yours anyway.Besides we are all aware of what a chronic liar you are, it's not likely that you even have the proverbial pot to piss in.
"Nostrilis Waxman"
"poop" is safe, he does have a pot to piss in. His attendant always make sure he has a pot.
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150526 Jun 13, 2014
Iran now in charge in Iraq.

Obama is hiding under his desk.

Location hidden

#1150527 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bush Tax Cuts: President George W. Bush’s 2003 tax cuts generated a massive increase in federal tax revenue and were followed by 52 consecutive months of economic growth. From 2004 to 2007, federal tax revenue increased by $780 billion, the largest four-year increase in American history. Total federal revenue from 2003 to 2007:
2003 --$1.78 trillion
2004 --$1.88 trillion
2005 --$2.15 trillion
2006 --$2.40 trillion
2007 --$2.56 trillion
Total federal revenue for 2008 dropped slightly, down to $2.52 trillion, because a recession started by the Democrats irresponsible lending policies Bush did not correct.
So how'd he collapse the economy??

>>>The Hanke-Panke Bailout fight has descended into partisan chaos. President George W. Bush, moreover, is now officially wigged out. The NYT:

“If money isn’t loosened up, this sucker could go down,” President Bush declared Thursday as he watched the $700 billion bailout package fall apart before his eyes, according to one person in the room.

This next detail is so shocking we had to read it twice:

[The bailout discussions] dissolved into a verbal brawl in the Cabinet Room of the White House, urgent warnings from the president and pleas from a Treasury secretary who knelt before the House speaker and appealed for her support...

In the Roosevelt Room after the session, the Treasury secretary, Henry M. Paulson Jr., literally bent down on one knee as he pleaded with Nancy Pelosi, the House Speaker, not to “blow it up” by withdrawing her party’s support for the package over what Ms. Pelosi derided as a Republican betrayal.

“I didn’t know you were Catholic,” Ms. Pelosi said, a wry reference to Mr. Paulson’s kneeling, according to someone who observed the exchange. She went on:“It’s not me blowing this up, it’s the Republicans.”

Mr. Paulson sighed.“I know. I know.”<<<
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150528 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's important to keep in mind that Waxman's a drunken fool who posts under a multitude of names, and spends his time giving judge-its.
Sorry mental case. Waxman posts as Waxman from Windsor you delusional freak.

What medications do you take, skitzoid?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150529 Jun 13, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much Vodka??
Waxman never touches the stuff. Maybe you should do the same, mental case.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1150530 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman never touches the stuff. Maybe you should do the same, mental case.
Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150531 Jun 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nostrilis Waxman"
"poop" is safe, he does have a pot to piss in. His attendant always make sure he has a pot.
Peace
Hi EasyEed.

I know. Pope John/Grey Ghost/Wilhelm/et al used to always brag about his worthless life, but curiously no longer does. Maybe the fool is ashamed after being a braggart on his glorious East Coast vacation and 50K / year income now in Bumpass for over two years.

Liberals/Communists/Democrats are never honest.

It's obvious he is senile and old, being taken care of by others.

What a sad life he must have had.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150532 Jun 13, 2014
Here is a perfect example of a Democrat.

The moron accuses me of drinking but starts by saying:

---> "Whay" <--- are you talking to yourself.

Nuff said!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much Vodka??
God am I glad I am not a worthless moron Democrat teet sucking loser.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150533 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Perfect example of a liberal.

Accuse others of something they do.

Democrats are dishonest, deceitful children.

Hey Ghost, post from Windsor and make it believable.

Can't do that, can you fool? Your VPN service doesn't have that, does it Ghost?

Remember Ghost, lights out in one hour. Make sure you take your pills for your disorders.

Then pray Obama will save you, idiot.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1150534 Jun 13, 2014
Hi EasyEed.
I know I used to always brag about my worthless life, but curiously no longer do. Maybe as a fool I am ashamed after being a braggart on my glorious East Coast vacation and 50K / year income now in Bumpass for over two years.
Topix trolls like myself are never honest.
It's obvious I'm a senile old fool, being taken care of by others.
What a sad life I have had.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150535 Jun 13, 2014
IRS says it cannot locate Lois Lerner emails prior to 2011...

"CNN Poll: Majority Doesn't Trust Obama, Approval Rating Suffers Severe Drop"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...

CNN

Liberals/Commie Democrats are corrupt.

Anyone surprised?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150536 Jun 13, 2014
Ghost,

Dishonesty is an obsession for you eh son?

Do you like being a moron?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hi EasyEed.
I know I used to always brag about my worthless life, but curiously no longer do. Maybe as a fool I am ashamed after being a braggart on my glorious East Coast vacation and 50K / year income now in Bumpass for over two years.
Topix trolls like myself are never honest.
It's obvious I'm a senile old fool, being taken care of by others.
What a sad life I have had.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150537 Jun 13, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat POS liberal who destroys my own kids future.

North Korea should have a program to accept these Democrats.

It would be good for the USA to send Democrats there.

Our children would have a better future if these old senile idiots migrate to the PRK.

Sleep well Ghost. Then croak, fool. It will be a relief for your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 48 min honeymylove 3,204
Trump Just Sux 1 hr Vince McTrump 127
News Herea s where to watch the eclipse in Chicago 1 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Penny 198
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 3,699
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 7 hr Sojourner UNtruth 19
Super Stalker 7 hr Donald Supporter 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages