Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1231772 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1148820 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost talking to himself again:
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Your héros Sonic, DumbDaveand Emeen claim that anyone who wants a job can find one.
Now quit cluttering up Topix with dumb shit like this and get back to your judge-it grooming.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148821 Jun 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
"Bank repossessions in April increased from the previous month in 26 states and were up from a year ago in 16 states, including New York (up 142%), Oregon (up 91%), New Jersey (up 58%), Illinois (up 55%) and Indiana (up 52%). "
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-states-wit...
Hope!
Change!
Idiots!
Just think if we had a Congress that was interested in fellow Americans how far along we would be as opposed to Obama and the dems doing it all. You and your fellow idiots are Americas answer to the Taliban.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1148822 Jun 10, 2014
Hope!

Change!

Reality: More homeless, McJobs for everyone!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148823 Jun 10, 2014
Figures, the liberal version of Waxman is a moron:
<quoted text>
Facts are like krytonite to baggers. Especially the really dumb ones like you.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1148824 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"Seems common sense is heresy now."
~Dennis Miller
In my estimation, that is a sad but true statement.
Of course you'd be quoting an idiot like Dennis Miller Carol; you're birds of a feather.
During a broadcast of The Dennis Miller Show, the conservative host talked to an alleged small business owner named Tony. Miller advised him to investigate his employees to see which ones are Obama supporters and then fire them no matter how good of a worker they are. Miller then went on to further explain what employers should do to find the workers to fire. He urged business owners to inspect the vehicles of their workers to find out who supports the Affordable Care Act based on what kind of political bumper stickers are on their cars. He then said to fire the Obama supporters. I guess that the whole concept of freedom of speech is beyond him.
He also stated on the Daily Show that he was in favor of invading Iraq because someone had to pay for 9/11, completely oblivious to the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with that attack.

He's a has been and only attracts ignorant right wing fools like you.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1148825 Jun 10, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm grasping at straws!? LOL. Stockholders? Million dollar enterprise? Good grief!
Private high schools are run like a business.

A medium size school district runs on a 50 million dollar budget. A superintendent is like a CEO that is running a 50 million dollar company.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1148826 Jun 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a moron like you must know that the economy in 2008 was worse when the guy you put into office gummed it up.
There are other reasons why your life is more miserable now, look in the mirror.
But a moron like you is too stupid & dishonest to admit the first 6 years under Bush were far better than the last 6 years under your Teleprompter Stooge.

With you commies, it's always propaganda, DemoKraut party first, country last.

Dumbfk.
Patrick

United States

#1148827 Jun 10, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, keep harping on about this nonexistent "radical ideology" it goes well with your fictional "liberal" media.

she uses the straw-man logical fallacy
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1148828 Jun 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Private high schools are run like a business.
A medium size school district runs on a 50 million dollar budget. A superintendent is like a CEO that is running a 50 million dollar company.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

He keeps trying!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148829 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost talking to himself again:
<quoted text>
Fantical idiot obsessing again. Just a thought there Millhouse why would someone posing as Nose wax bother you...What a friggin idiot you are Waxballs. Mentality of a frog.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148830 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
But a moron like you is too stupid & dishonest to admit the first 6 years under Bush were far better than the last 6 years under your Teleprompter Stooge.
With you commies, it's always propaganda, DemoKraut party first, country last.
Dumbfk.
No shit Sherlock, Clinton left him the best of everything, while Bush left a total mess..Even you can't be that dumb...I think...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1148831 Jun 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush gave up golfing while brave, volunteer American soldiers were fighting, remember? No, of course you don't.
1. He lied
2. It's easy to give up golf when you're having knee problems

http://bluegirlredmissouri.blogspot.com/2008/...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/16/bush...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1148832 Jun 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the nut case whines the Progressives have come up with this one shows you dudes are totally irrational haters.
Your so called "Right Wing" haters turned out to be just be losers who wanted their drugs legal and hey toss out the rules about stealing cars. They supported Anonymous too and rant about being arrested for drugs insisting the courts cannot tell them what to do. The drug should be legal.
They hated police. Neighbors said they heard them chanting about killing them. Total nut cases.
Nothing makes the LEFT sound crazier than when they allow their radical sites take over their common sense.
Fox news is just like a rapper. Make up lyrics to sell themselves.
Patrick

United States

#1148833 Jun 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hope!
Change!
Reality: More homeless, McJobs for everyone!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1148834 Jun 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
TARP was passed under George W Bush.
The purpose of the stimulus bill was to lower the peak unemployment by .5% to 1.5%. The CBO said it did that.
Davey Boie, you are still in that rut of "It's George Bush's fault" When are people of your mentality going to blame Barack Hussein Obama? Remember "Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the recession? The man is a liar and a thief perpetrated on this country by you and "Obama Money". Where is landowner voting when it is needed? But this post is redundant because it was posted shortly after the "Liar-in-Chief was elected.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1148835 Jun 10, 2014
"Bank repossessions in April increased from the previous month in 26 states and were up from a year ago in 16 states, including New York (up 142%), Oregon (up 91%), New Jersey (up 58%), Illinois (up 55%) and Indiana (up 52%). "
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/5-states-wit...
Hope!
Change!
Idiots!
You might want to revisit that link dumbazz__down 20% over previous year.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1148836 Jun 10, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool and your party is filled with hypocrites. Start at the top.
Obama is the prototypical face of Leftist hypocrisy, as he lives the life of the rich and famous all the while feigning to be a “man of the people.”
Really? Remember last summer's $100 million taxpayer-funded “heritage tour” of Africa?
He spews his class warfare rhetoric while he, Michelle LaVaughn, and their entourage, jet around the nation and world for political junkets and exotic vacations – all at enormous expense to taxpayers and Air Force resources. He condemns corporate executives for using private aircraft, while he has frivolously used one of DoD’s most expensive military assets, Air Force One ($228,288 per flight hour), with the added and much larger expense of all the backup aircraft, Air Force cargo planes airlifting limousines and support vehicles, helicopters, security and support personnel, and their political entourage, all with first class accommodations.
Then the hypocrite Obama blames the “Republican Sequester” for massive DoD cuts to critical military spending.
Sure moron, But Bush flew economy class on EL Cheapo Airlines when he took those 77 trips to his faux ranch in Crawford didn't he?
Bush was the most expensive vacation president in U.S. history. Not only did Bush spend more days on vacation than any other president, but he used Air Force One more often while on vacation than any other president.
You're an idiot!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148837 Jun 10, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Davey Boie, you are still in that rut of "It's George Bush's fault" When are people of your mentality going to blame Barack Hussein Obama? Remember "Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the recession? The man is a liar and a thief perpetrated on this country by you and "Obama Money". Where is landowner voting when it is needed? But this post is redundant because it was posted shortly after the "Liar-in-Chief was elected.
First let me say no one gives a shit where you were born. It took eight years for Bush-Cheney to destroy this nation and all the while idiots like you cheered them on. If Obama had a Congress that was as concerned about helping correct the ship [Titanic] that Bush left we would be far further along the road to recovery. The hatred and bigotry from the right is never ending and basically that's pretty much all you baggers have. You are an embarrassment to yourself and fellow Americans.Along with the advanced stage of ignorance fueled by that very same hatred. So whine some more fool.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1148838 Jun 10, 2014
5 more US soldiers killed in Afghanistan today. Apparently friendly fire event.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1148839 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First let me say no one gives a shit where you were born. It took eight years for Bush-Cheney to destroy this nation and all the while idiots like you cheered them on. If Obama had a Congress that was as concerned about helping correct the ship [Titanic] that Bush left we would be far further along the road to recovery. The hatred and bigotry from the right is never ending and basically that's pretty much all you baggers have. You are an embarrassment to yourself and fellow Americans.Along with the advanced stage of ignorance fueled by that very same hatred. So whine some more fool.
I beg your pardon.

I'm counting only six years for BushCo to set the nation in the tail spin.

By far the sorriest administration in US history__if something could go wrong, it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“I’ll have those negras voting Democratic for t... 13 min WillNAZIsDelete 1
Amy 5-22-15 40 min mrs gladys kravitz 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Environmentalist PhD 53,448
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 189,579
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr not a ghost 5,986
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr not a ghost 1,178
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr not a ghost 893
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr editor 99,531
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]