Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274451 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1148932 Jun 10, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
"poop" wants you to pick the very dumbest. Should be no problem, "poop", in a land slide.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah Eed, I'll bet you do poop in a landslide; sorry for the aides at Shady Pines

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1148933 Jun 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the Communists run their second string Hillary this time. It will bring out more voters who can't stand Hillary and young people won't relate to this 80 year old lying hag.
I immediately noticed that she's suddenly combing her hair, dumped the Coke Bottle Glasses, is wearing lipstick and makeup and I'll betcha the flies are missing, too.

What a makeover!

And Monica Lewinsky is no problem, Benghazi was not her fault because she can't micromanage security issues for the embassies and outposts and she's looking forward to running this country into the ground after the good start begun by the Maic Negro..

Lapeer, MI

#1148934 Jun 10, 2014
Magic
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1148935 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The grieving father of Amanda Miller, one of the two attackers in the Las Vegas shooting that left five dead this weekend, said in an interview published late Monday that his son-in-law, Jerad Miller, drew his daughter into the "patriot" movement and isolated her from the rest of her family.
"He was into all this 'patriot nation' and conspiracy theory stuff, and the next thing I know her phone was getting shut off and she was getting isolated from us," Todd Woodruff, Amanda's father, told the Los Angeles Times. "The whole world was against him and he was just, he was just nuts. He got kicked out of his family's house; they wouldn't talk to him. It was just that far out."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/amanda-...
i wonder if there's a survey on tea party divorce rates.
would you want to be married to a right wing FOXbot uber-nutjob? who's been banned from Holiday family dinners?
I wonder what their topix screen names were.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1148936 Jun 10, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Great going Obama/Democrats!
McJobs for everyone!
Lower standard of living for everyone!
Labor participation rate the lowest since the days of the previous worst president in history - Jimmy Carter!
"Foreclosures were up 47% in March from a year ago, and up 7% from last month alone, according to RealtyTrac. While foreclosure rates leveled off last year in the second and third quarters, many economists and industry insiders are predicting foreclosures to surge again in coming months."
http://realestate.msn.com/article.aspx...
Great going Obama & DemoncRATS!
Over 80% were happy with their health care but that's to Obama & the mental cases & liatrs Harry Reid & nancy Nutjob Pelosi, we have the dreaded Obamacare (AKA, Unaffordable Health Care Act), but more people lost their place to live!
McJobs for everyone, living on the streets!
Liberalism always fails.
Liberalism has been infiltrated by a more sinister ideology in my opinion.

The more desperate the masses become, the more easily the power elite can control them - us in this case - as hard as it is to believe.

Not necessarily all Democrats are the power elite - with the exception of Reid and Pelosi. Most of them are hidden from view. Obama is just the front man. The perfect choice for double speak using charm and charisma.

Hopefully, the masses won't let that happen now. Losing in 2012 may have been a blessing and the silver lining many of us were hoping for. It's easier to say the emperor wears no clothes and see the man behind the curtain.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1148937 Jun 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And, they can get insurance and be accountable if there's an accident. I'd rather them be licensed and insured since they drive anyway.
Since they are driving without either now what makes you think they will take the time and money to do what they are already doing?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1148938 Jun 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Always darkest before the dawn.
However it seems incredibly naïve to me that simply withdrawing troops and announcing the war is over will prevent the plotting of another 9/11.
The war in Afghanistan was never the right war in my opinion because it has always been known as an unwinnable war. It became Obama's Vietnam War.
But the enemy will never stop plotting bigger and better 9/11's just because Obama finally decided to pack up and go home and release the worst of the worst at Gitmo.
Then there's Iran being on the verge of possessing a nuclear weapon. Israel will relieve their itchy finger and pull the trigger long before they allow that to happen. The fallout of the catalysts of that happening is unthinkable.
It's just a little unsettling. That, and the state of the union with the rising deficit under ObamaCare plus the decline in health care and rationing on the way.
Seems people are becoming more and more restless.
But you're right. Sometimes catastrophic failure is the only path toward fixing something broken. It's just all the unknowns living in a world with so many potential catastrophic cracks.
Hope, however, does spring eternal. Even during the worst of times.
Oh fking brother

Lapeer, MI

#1148939 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We need responsible gun laws, so morons like you don't have them. The NRA plays fools like you like a cheap violin.
And you blow the Magic Negro like a French Horn.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1148940 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea think maybe because it's the law would have any bearing..Why is that different than you?
Yeah ... cuz the illegal immigrant population is worried about breaking our laws.

It's the law that they don't drive without a license, but they do.

It's the law that they do not enter this country without following the immigration process, but they don't.

Why are you so disingenuous?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148941 Jun 10, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
"poop" wants you to pick the very dumbest. Should be no problem, "poop", in a land slide.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Whenever the word dumb comes up you automatically think it's about you huh, pervert? Be sure and tell us all what you had for dinner today..Cornball. Did you ever figure out where Saddam was from yet??? LMAO
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148942 Jun 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Since they are driving without either now what makes you think they will take the time and money to do what they are already doing?
Surely you don't think because it makes it legal now would you? Why do you have a drivers license? SIMPLETON.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148943 Jun 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... cuz the illegal immigrant population is worried about breaking our laws.
It's the law that they don't drive without a license, but they do.
It's the law that they do not enter this country without following the immigration process, but they don't.
Why are you so disingenuous?
Why are you so stupid?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1148944 Jun 10, 2014
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/10/us/couple-i...

"...“We believe this is an isolated act,” said Kevin McMahill, an assistant sheriff with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. But he added,“There is no doubt that the suspects have some apparent ideology that’s along the lines of militia and white supremacists.”..."
Patrick

United States

#1148945 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh fking brother
...it is Carols opinion.... all of it! Based on alien abduction ?
<Nostrillis waxmoron > is making up a family LOL
He counts his many sock puppets a children ?
-Angela

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1148946 Jun 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
TARP was passed under George W Bush.
The purpose of the stimulus bill was to lower the peak unemployment by .5% to 1.5%. The CBO said it did that.
It stopped being Bush's recession (if you insist on believing that) on January 20, 2009.

It's been Obama's recession and stagnation up until today, June 10, 2014.

At some point, you're going to have to admit Obama's priorities weren't about a recovery or the economy but ObamaCare and the legacy in his own mind.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1148947 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
And, they can get insurance and be accountable if there's an accident. I'd rather them be licensed and insured since they drive anyway.
It only makes sense__particularly as many are driving trucks.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148948 Jun 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I immediately noticed that she's suddenly combing her hair, dumped the Coke Bottle Glasses, is wearing lipstick and makeup and I'll betcha the flies are missing, too.
What a makeover!
And Monica Lewinsky is no problem, Benghazi was not her fault because she can't micromanage security issues for the embassies and outposts and she's looking forward to running this country into the ground after the good start begun by the Maic Negro..
You are one miserable little fat cracker azz aren't you loser? We are still living your last eight years moron.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1148949 Jun 10, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— The government is reminding pregnant women to stay away from certain fish that can be high in mercury.

I predict rightwing pregnant women will go out of their way to eat more fish.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1148950 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don't think because it makes it legal now would you? Why do you have a drivers license? SIMPLETON.
You really are clueless!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1148951 Jun 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Since they are driving without either now what makes you think they will take the time and money to do what they are already doing?
Because most people want to be law abiding; many are hard working people with children, they need a license to drive to work. Why clog the system arresting these people for driving without a license? Makes no sense. Having a license means that the state knows your address and, you have to have insurance to keep your license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min woodtick57 196,850
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IB DaMann 54,488
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,395
abby8-27-15 9 hr Sublime1 14
ask amy 8-27 9 hr PEllen 7
The Amazing Cashew 10 hr OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 11 hr Shaiilesh 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr RACE 100,626
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages