Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1148568 Jun 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fast and Furious an offshoot of Operation Wide Receiver started under Bush, probably the same agents.
Always put blame where blame should be put: at the source.
No Operation Wider Receiver, no Fast and Furious.
The only problem with your anal-orgy is that you forget: The Bush Administration tracked the guns to find the criminals. O'bama did not track any gun and let the criminals in to maim and kill Americans. No only that but allowed the same illegals he sold guns to, to kill in Mexico, seems to me it is was another loser by plan by O'bama--see all the illegals swarming the border? I don't think any American wants ignorant, criminals sucking off the taxpayer dollar. I could be wrong, you are a liberal after all.
Dwayne Cutling

Chicago, IL

#1148569 Jun 9, 2014
I am proud to say I voted for Mr. Obama twice.
Dwayne Cutling

Chicago, IL

#1148570 Jun 9, 2014
Before he sold out and ran for president that is.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1148571 Jun 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know numerous murders have been associated with the lost "Fast and Furious" guns?
I wonder how many more would be killed if we did nothing to stop gun smuggling across the border.?

I wonder how many fewer guns would cross the border if a person couldn't walk into a gun store & buy 40 AK47's at a time?

I wonder how many guns would be smuggle at all if Americans did not create such a demand for illegal drugs or if drugs were legalized.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1148572 Jun 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Authorities: Appears to be an isolated incident.
Authorities: they cannot confirm any claims made by the shooters on their FB pages. Will investigate if there is any associations.
Watch Roxlowblow run away from this issue like her azz was on fire!!

Appears to be the same type of sickos as yourself, Lowblow.

Remember, these are the people you held up as patriots standing up against the evil BLM.

Now they're murderers. Of police, no less. Proof of the anarchy they promote. Just like you promote people taking arms against the Government.

How low can you go, Lowblow??

Location hidden

#1148573 Jun 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The third victim of the shooters --Joseph Wilcox. He was a teller at WalMart and when the couple entered WalMart he drew his own gun. Police have called him a hero for engaging killers & he may have wounded female suspect.
I hope you're proud of yourself, hater. Now you see what your type of hatred and anti Gov't beliefs lead to.

You were so proud of these people. You called them patriots!!

How low will you go, Lowblow??

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1148574 Jun 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fox viewers just make sh#t up, you know like Fox does. If it gains a little traction it must be the truth.
Homer and Sonic claim that don't know people died with guns from Fast and Furious

More Fast and Furious guns surface at crimes in Mexico - CBS News

Last November, a Fast and Furious weapon was found at a shootout between a Mexican drug cartel and soldiers where a beauty queen was killed. Two weapons used in the murder of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata in Mexico on Feb. 15, 2011 also came from suspects who were under ATF watch but not arrested at the time. And two Fast and Furious AK-47 type rifles were recovered fromthe murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010; he'd been shot by illegal immigrants who were smuggling drugs.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-fast-and-fur...

Location hidden

#1148575 Jun 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're still trying to deflect?
take a look at this.
https://www.facebook.com/jerad.miller.1/likes
i really find it hilarious that after the way you nutjobs rail against the government, and are always yelling about 2nd amendments rights, the minute one of you puts actions to words you disown them.
he was a bagger. plain and simple. he did what all of you are always wishing for. embrace him. might as well because every major news source around the world are putting him on your doorstep as we speak.
Lowblow will run from her anti Gov't murderer buddies like her panties are on fire!!

But she owns it. She's the one who said it was all the BLM's fault and these folks were patriots.

Now we know what she means by that. She means anarchists and murderers because she hates the Government.

Location hidden

#1148576 Jun 9, 2014
flack wrote:
Hurricane season is under way. The best site I have found is MyFoxHurricane.com
What ever happened to your predictions of $7 gasoline??

Ahh, the good old days with Flake!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1148577 Jun 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like dumbass Galt? Here's what he said:
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobody lost money unless they were foolish enough to sell at the bottom of the market....."
So according to your conservative friend it should be obvious when the market is "at the bottom".
How can anyone lose?
the market is at the bottom when fools like you are selling.....

the market bottom in 2009 was obvious....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1148578 Jun 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple profits are $10 billion, not $55 billion.....
nobody buys Apple products because of the input of factory assemblers, but rather because of the efforts of the highly-paid technical people.....
if you object, don't buy Apple products....
surely, they will be crushed....
I beg to differ, what you think is probably what they report to the US treasury and that is just for a quarter. All the rest is made in tax haven's pure profit for the 1%'ers & nothing that translates to the country as a whole.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/28/apples-170-...

Location hidden

#1148579 Jun 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only problem with your anal-orgy is that you forget: The Bush Administration tracked the guns to find the criminals. O'bama did not track any gun and let the criminals in to maim and kill Americans. No only that but allowed the same illegals he sold guns to, to kill in Mexico, seems to me it is was another loser by plan by O'bama--see all the illegals swarming the border? I don't think any American wants ignorant, criminals sucking off the taxpayer dollar. I could be wrong, you are a liberal after all.
and you're a fake Jew, so what's your point, dummy??

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1148580 Jun 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're proud of yourself, hater. Now you see what your type of hatred and anti Gov't beliefs lead to.
You were so proud of these people. You called them patriots!!
You are the Queen of Cray Cray

Landisburg, PA

#1148581 Jun 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how dead end liberals are. Don't you think new private schools would open with a budget within the voucher amount right in the same school districts? You're thinking is how it is now.
They would certainly be better schools without all the bureaucratic overhead rich with administrators.
For profit schools would have higher paid administrators plus stockholders to satisfy.

How much does a ceo of a 50-100 million dollar enterprise make in the corporate world?

You're grasping at straws.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1148582 Jun 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A question. Performance goals lead to bonuses right? So if they recieved these bonuses under false pretense isn't that fraud? They should try, fine, and lockup the bunch!
They should.

But reality is another matter!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1148583 Jun 9, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fast and Furious an offshoot of Operation Wide Receiver started under Bush, probably the same agents.
Always put blame where blame should be put: at the source.
No Operation Wider Receiver, no Fast and Furious.
good puppy dog......

Landisburg, PA

#1148584 Jun 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer and Sonic claim that don't know people died with guns from Fast and Furious
More Fast and Furious guns surface at crimes in Mexico - CBS News
Last November, a Fast and Furious weapon was found at a shootout between a Mexican drug cartel and soldiers where a beauty queen was killed. Two weapons used in the murder of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata in Mexico on Feb. 15, 2011 also came from suspects who were under ATF watch but not arrested at the time. And two Fast and Furious AK-47 type rifles were recovered fromthe murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010; he'd been shot by illegal immigrants who were smuggling drugs.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-fast-and-fur...
So, you are saying that without these F & F guns, the drug cartels would not be armed?

Location hidden

#1148585 Jun 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reporting what was stated at the press conference. Sorry, that upsets you.
Run, coward, run.

Your past support of criminals has come back to haunt you.

You will twist in the wind over this one, you little twit.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1148586 Jun 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch Roxlowblow run away from this issue like her azz was on fire!!
Appears to be the same type of sickos as yourself, Lowblow.
Remember, these are the people you held up as patriots standing up against the evil BLM.
Now they're murderers. Of police, no less. Proof of the anarchy they promote. Just like you promote people taking arms against the Government.
How low can you go, Lowblow??
Nuc starts her posts in a total irrational melt down.

You are a nut case.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1148587 Jun 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtards and their inability to understand what they read is astounding!!!!!!!!!
lol! For reich wingers, it's not astounding.

What is astounding is they work so hard to understand even less!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 50,389
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Barack the Yellow 183,820
abby 1-26 21 min Mister Tonka 53
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 37 min _Zoey_ 7,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min lides 51,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,985
City lists 'problem landlords' on web... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM