Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1616834 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1150147 Jun 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, but I want to see the racist James go down to defeat.
the entire league is racist......

James is the only real talent...the rest of those losers couldn't beat the Knicks.....

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1150148 Jun 12, 2014
is anyone who doesn't have their head up their rear surprised?

Obama Is Now More Unpopular Than Ever
President Barack Obama is viewed more...
Business Insider

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1150149 Jun 12, 2014
uh oh

Obamacare-Forced Narrow Networks Will Spread To The Whole Country, Expert Warns
Obamacare-created narrow networks are preventing Americans from actually using their health insurance and will soon spread to the entire insurance market, health policy expert and physician Scott Gottlieb testified to a House committee Thursday.“These narrow networks will start to roll out to…
The Daily Caller
Jenks

United States

#1150150 Jun 13, 2014
KOa2

United States

1 min ago

Bad news for the administration: hearing reports that an internal memo from the DOD was sent to the White House and to Hillary's State Dept. saying 11 of the perpetrators of the Benghazi attack had been positively identified as Al Qaeda. This DOD memo was sent 2 days (to both White House/State Dept) before Susan Rice came out on all the talk shows and told all those lies to the American People.

No wonder the democrats in Congress have been frothing at the mouth to stop the hearings saying we already knew all there was to know. Shame on them for lying to the families of Christopher Stevens and those who unnecessarily lost their lives. Shame on them for lying to the American Public. No good reason to drag us through this debacle the only reason they did was for politics and politics only!

Corruption and lies are the hallmark of the Obama Administration.

++++++++++

New York Times has reported that PM of Iraq begged a month ago, Obama Administration to send air support to help with the Al Qaeda terrorists invasion...the White House rebuffed him....

Now look where we are.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1150151 Jun 13, 2014
Jenks wrote:
KOa2
United States
1 min ago
Bad news for the administration: hearing reports that an internal memo from the DOD was sent to the White House and to Hillary's State Dept. saying 11 of the perpetrators of the Benghazi attack had been positively identified as Al Qaeda. This DOD memo was sent 2 days (to both White House/State Dept) before Susan Rice came out on all the talk shows and told all those lies to the American People.
No wonder the democrats in Congress have been frothing at the mouth to stop the hearings saying we already knew all there was to know. Shame on them for lying to the families of Christopher Stevens and those who unnecessarily lost their lives. Shame on them for lying to the American Public. No good reason to drag us through this debacle the only reason they did was for politics and politics only!
Corruption and lies are the hallmark of the Obama Administration.
++++++++++
New York Times has reported that PM of Iraq begged a month ago, Obama Administration to send air support to help with the Al Qaeda terrorists invasion...the White House rebuffed him....
Now look where we are.
The Boy is still waiting for a decision from Valerie Jarrett.

Did you hear what Boenner said about the Magic Negro?

Boehner says Obama 'taking a nap' on Iraq: http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/boehner-says-obama-t...

Lapeer, MI

#1150152 Jun 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
is anyone who doesn't have their head up their rear surprised?
Obama Is Now More Unpopular Than Ever
President Barack Obama is viewed more...
Business Insider
Affirmative Action strikes again.

Impeachment has a real sweet ring to it.

I see it coming. The first American President removed from office for incompetence and treason.
zzz

United States

#1150153 Jun 13, 2014
Jenks

United States

#1150154 Jun 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner says Obama 'taking a nap' on Iraq: http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/boehner-says-obama-t...
I'm waiting for Obama or Carney to say "we just heard about Iraq problems on FOX news"....

Lapeer, MI

#1150155 Jun 13, 2014
Is Magic Negro 'taking a nap' on Iraq?

Nope. He' s playing Duck, duck, goose on the WH lawn with staffers.

It's how they pick who covers for the Azzhole-In-Chief before media cameras.

Wiki - Duck, duck, goose: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck,_duck,_goos...

Lapeer, MI

#1150156 Jun 13, 2014
zzz wrote:
She's right....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pAkv_cddfosXX
The grinning azzhole in the White House, the Little Boy in the big chair who can't even see above the desk, the golfing bas turd on constant vacation will use those powers.

He has not only lied about every failed issue in his sorry administration but he lied the very day he was sworn in.

" “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

The lying bas turd that he is, he never planned on keeping that oath. His taking it was just a deceptive formality - a Saul Alinsky trick.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1150157 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID! You morons on the left who can't understand anything don't know the difference is killing of women is condoned by the people/Muslims you defend. They do it in public, idiot!
http://muslimmatters.org/2014/06/01/stoning-p...
But after all, it fits the Democrats War on Women.
You are a liar and an IDIOT.
What a dumbass! The article you're citing actually proves that stonings and forced marriages are contrary to Muslim beliefs.
You seem to have missed these parts;
“O you who believe, you are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness…And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it maybe that you dislike a thing and All&#257;h brings through it a great deal of good.”(Qur&#702;&#257; n, 4:19)
Statistics show that Pakistan is the third most dangerous country for women to live in[i]. How's that for a country claiming to live by the traditions of Prophet Mu&#7717;ammad, whose last advice to men of his nation was
“Treat your women well and be kind to them”.
While Pakistan's majority population is Muslim, it is evident to anyone who has studied Islam even superficially that the culture and especially its treatment towards women is far from Islamic teachings.
While marriages where daughters are forced to marry a man picked by the family—including in the educated families—remain common in Pakistan, Islam abolished forced marriages 1400 years ago.
The Prophet, said,“A matron shouldn't be given in marriage until she is consulted, and a virgin shouldn't be given in marriage until her permission is sought…”(Tirmidhi: 1107)
Moreover, forced marriages are annulled in Islam:
“A virgin came to the Prophet,, and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet,, allowed her to exercise her choice.(Abu Dawud)
You and other bigots like Carol simply want to smear an entire religion because of cultural practices in some regions that have nothing to do with Islam at all.
Also you and Carol have the reading comprehension of a gerbil.
If you see an idiot, you're looking in a mirror Nosewax.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1150158 Jun 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://www.google.com/#q=catho lic+university
The Catholic University of America
Acceptance rate: 63.2%(2012)
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
Yeah, where did you graduate from? Someone with your abysmal level of intelligence would find it hard to get into Twin Forks Junior College let alone graduate.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1150159 Jun 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur. Even though I expect as much from a racist f*ck like you,it remains a sign of your gross ignorance.

Now lets see how many of the whiners rush in to defend a racist f*ck like you.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1150160 Jun 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the cowardly demorats, afraid of their next re election, would have showed some spine, instead of cowardice, we wouldn't have been there.
But,, hey, Mullah Oblamer says it's a great success!!!
Typical right whiner defense, its the Democrat's fault for not stopping Republicans from nearly killing this country.

How pathetic can you get.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1150161 Jun 13, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Davey Boie, you are still in that rut of "It's George Bush's fault" When are people of your mentality going to blame Barack Hussein Obama? Remember "Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the recession? The man is a liar and a thief perpetrated on this country by you and "Obama Money". Where is landowner voting when it is needed? But this post is redundant because it was posted shortly after the "Liar-in-Chief was elected.
Obama and the Democrats did get us out of the recession dumbass. Since then the GOP controlled House has been gumming up the works.
You're an idiot!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1150162 Jun 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, Mullah Oblamer was going to sit down with these religious nutjobs and talk some sense into them, what happened? Has he been too busy golfing, traveling, lying, etc.?
I assume you're referring to the religious nut jobs in the Republican house. These do-nothing obstructionists were out golfing, traveling and lying.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150163 Jun 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass! The article you're citing actually proves that stonings and forced marriages are contrary to Muslim beliefs.
You seem to have missed these parts;
“O you who believe, you are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness…And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it maybe that you dislike a thing and All&#257;h brings through it a great deal of good.”(Qur&#702;&#257; n, 4:19)
Statistics show that Pakistan is the third most dangerous country for women to live in[i]. How's that for a country claiming to live by the traditions of Prophet Mu&#7717;ammad, whose last advice to men of his nation was
“Treat your women well and be kind to them”.
While Pakistan's majority population is Muslim, it is evident to anyone who has studied Islam even superficially that the culture and especially its treatment towards women is far from Islamic teachings.
While marriages where daughters are forced to marry a man picked by the family—including in the educated families—remain common in Pakistan, Islam abolished forced marriages 1400 years ago.
The Prophet, said,“A matron shouldn't be given in marriage until she is consulted, and a virgin shouldn't be given in marriage until her permission is sought…”(Tirmidhi: 1107)
Moreover, forced marriages are annulled in Islam:
“A virgin came to the Prophet,, and mentioned that her father had married her against her will, so the Prophet,, allowed her to exercise her choice.(Abu Dawud)
You and other bigots like Carol simply want to smear an entire religion because of cultural practices in some regions that have nothing to do with Islam at all.
Also you and Carol have the reading comprehension of a gerbil.
If you see an idiot, you're looking in a mirror Nosewax.
Look Safety School, Muslims have been beating women and still treat them like property, dumbass. If you don't know that, it's because you are as dumb as your kid who went to school for four years to end up as a secretary.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150164 Jun 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, where did you graduate from? Someone with your abysmal level of intelligence would find it hard to get into Twin Forks Junior College let alone graduate.
A college compared to you, who dropped out of high school. Now back to your son. His schools acceptance rate is over 60%. Mine went to a New England Ivy League with an acceptance rate far below 10% and has a mans job.

It's no wonder you are Democrats, teet sucker.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1150165 Jun 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats did get us out of the recession dumbass. Since then the GOP controlled House has been gumming up the works.
You're an idiot!
McJobs for everyone!

You are a liar and an idiot.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1150166 Jun 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Always darkest before the dawn.
However it seems incredibly naïve to me that simply withdrawing troops and announcing the war is over will prevent the plotting of another 9/11.
The war in Afghanistan was never the right war in my opinion because it has always been known as an unwinnable war. It became Obama's Vietnam War.
But the enemy will never stop plotting bigger and better 9/11's just because Obama finally decided to pack up and go home and release the worst of the worst at Gitmo.
Then there's Iran being on the verge of possessing a nuclear weapon. Israel will relieve their itchy finger and pull the trigger long before they allow that to happen. The fallout of the catalysts of that happening is unthinkable.
It's just a little unsettling. That, and the state of the union with the rising deficit under ObamaCare plus the decline in health care and rationing on the way.
Seems people are becoming more and more restless.
But you're right. Sometimes catastrophic failure is the only path toward fixing something broken. It's just all the unknowns living in a world with so many potential catastrophic cracks.
Hope, however, does spring eternal. Even during the worst of times.
And just who got us into Afghanistan in the first place STUPID? Do you honestly think that shutting the lights of and going home was even an option? If Obama had just pulled the troops out then right wing hypocrites like you would be accusing him of cutting and running. You've accused him of that in regards to Iraq even though the withdrawal agreement was signed by Bush.
The worst of the worst aren't being released from Gitmo you clueless twit! Al Qaeda detainees are going to be kept. These Taliban prisoners would have been eventually released at any rate and the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11.
You keep obsessing about Iran but keep forgetting or more likely ignoring the fact that a much more dangerous country, North Korea has developed nuclear weapons. Under whose watch did they do this? George W Bush's!
The deficit is going down you damned liar and CBO has determined that the ACA will further decrease it.
Once again Carol you have, as you do on a daily basis, proved that you don't know what the hell you're talking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 11,416
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 4 hr Imagine 80
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 5 hr John Trott 42
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 5 hr John Trott 9
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 5 hr Underground Railroad 24
where to score h in chicago (Jul '12) 8 hr Missouri 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 105,298

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages