Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1148048 Jun 8, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
<quoted text>Doing Reggie Love?
Like Sarah Palin did Glen Rice? Little salt 'n pepper!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1148049 Jun 8, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Liberals do how else do they fund their Social Welfare programs such as their Great Society which is dependent on other people money.
What society doesn't work that way?

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1148050 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That time thing isn't working for you. The WH was positive that when people saw the new policies they would rally. No such thing happened.
They DO NOT like the program or the high deductibles. And no, no one has to tell them that their NEW deductibles are NOT acceptable. Nor do they need told that losing their doctor makes them unhappy. The Dems were grossly naÔve to expect people not react negatively to these issues.
The WH likely underestimated just hpw stupid the right whiners are.

For example, you are so uninformed that you don't know that there are both lower cost plans with higher deductibles on the exchangers as well as plans that offer low deductibles.

Just like you are so stupid that you think the ACA defines policy provider networks.

Location hidden

#1148051 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Commencements are for the students. The only function of the faculty at these events is to sit as bumps on a log on the dais.
Speeches given by most speakers, other than Obama giving a foreign policy speech to West Point, are rarely political.
"The only function of the faculty"

So you get to decide what rights the facualty have ??

You are as crazy as they come. Who has more of a vested interest than the faculty?? DUH

Did you even graduate HS?? You have weird ideas about people's roles in society.

Location hidden

#1148052 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That time thing isn't working for you. The WH was positive that when people saw the new policies they would rally. No such thing happened.
They DO NOT like the program or the high deductibles. And no, no one has to tell them that their NEW deductibles are NOT acceptable. Nor do they need told that losing their doctor makes them unhappy. The Dems were grossly naÔve to expect people not react negatively to these issues.
Any sources for your blather, or is this the usual Lowblow attack piece??

Funny how you claim this remarkable knowledge of what people all over America are thinking from your perch in Nebraska.The one that uses LED lighting and have saved huge amounts!!

(Inside joke) Whatever changed her name to Roxlow over that piece of stupidity.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1148053 Jun 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I have a PO I've been picking up from.
24 x 7 x 365.
they cut out a lot of the lesser used offices....he's lucky they didn't shut his down entirely.

St. Croix valley

#1148054 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you claim this remarkable knowledge of what people all over America are thinking from your perch in Nebraska.The one that uses LED lighting and have saved huge amounts!!
thats why? seems funny as whatever embarrassed herself across these boards for a long time with her ignorance and stupidity..

seems she doesn't mind doing it with the new name either...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1148055 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal insults is for the JH crowd.
I know you have been told this before but you continue to repeat the nonsense....
Obama busted for false facts on Republicansí filibusters
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
The Senate can take up any bill on any topic. They are not dependent on the House--geeze, we went through this a month ago and now you are back repeating your nonsense again.
The Senate is also free to amend a bill removing what they think is questionable and bring it to conference.
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/common/brie...
All you are doing is regurgitating your false narrative-- again.
You were caught lying.

You know it.

The Senate has this thing called a filibuster. Republicans set the record for filibusters under Obama.

I guess you slept though civics class.

St. Croix valley

#1148056 Jun 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You were caught lying.
You know it.
The Senate has this thing called a filibuster. Republicans set the record for filibusters under Obama.
I guess you slept though civics class.
roxi loves to toss out the bullshit and then run...it is what she is known for, nothing else...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1148057 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're for denying students and faculty a voice in determining who is a proper speaker. If sa liberal speaker had been similarly treated, you would defend it to your death. You're a complete phony.
You have major issues with tangents.

A handful of students and faculty should not be allowed to deny the other students the right to hear a speaker.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1148058 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
You could never be President. You wouldn't even be considered a sentient being.
You're so lame you use a six year old misstatement. How creative.
As usual, slimy's no brain approach means no new material. DUH
But hey, that lame humor really impresses the old broads like Carol,your late night girlfriend.
ROFLMAO
Sounds like Ghost left the trailer park and is now posting from McDonald's:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1148059 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures scum like you would pile on a situation you know nothing about.
A lot like Benghazi.
Gen. McCrystal says you're UnAmerican.
I agree. I think you're scum.
Most of us here are continue growing but ol' nutsack topped out at ...what?...18?

How's the weather up there on your plateau, brutha?

St. Croix valley

#1148060 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
A handful of students and faculty should not be allowed to deny the other students the right to hear a speaker.
this frightens me to no end ...but i actually agree with you on this one...the students should be able to listen to someone they do not agree with, possibly even hate, as adults.

your previous assertion that only liberals do this is false though.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1148061 Jun 8, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been picking up my mail at the P.O. for 38 years. It's now open for only four hrs. a day, no Saturday mail. I pay the same postage as everyone else but get significantly less service. Fair?
Sure it's fair, Baggers should have to deliver their own mail.

Location hidden

#1148062 Jun 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it had actually been a handful, it wouldn't have been denied. Double DUH

But as usual, you have your head stuffed up your butt, and you have a crappy view of everything. Stinky, too!

The outcry became powerful enough among alumni (the onew who endow stuff) to force a change.

For you to oversimplify and create a straw man is so typical.

Still no answer as to why Repugnant laws are being declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL all over America.

Funny, I thought you liked to get into 'convos'. ROFLMAO

Location hidden

#1148063 Jun 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>roxi loves to toss out the bullshit and then run...it is what she is known for, nothing else...
I've got her in one of her liefests now!!

Too funny!

A 'handful' of progressives stopped a choice of Speaker. In Lowblow's fantasy world.

Lowblow is so approriate. Cause that what she specializes in, low blows, cheap shots, innuendo, and accusations based on nothing..

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1148064 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy, the polls are readily available.You want to pretend you have been on an island for over a year and have no clue there was a problem with "If you want your doctor, you can keep doctor"- nor the high deductibles.

I don't know if you are playing dumb or not. But, you are acting too dumb for your own good, Your lack of knowledge on commonly know topics makes you look foolish.

Location hidden

#1148065 Jun 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it's fair, Baggers should have to deliver their own mail.
If politicians hadn't allowed the Postal Service to have the 'cream' stripped away by UPS and FedEx, etc., it would be profitable.

The Post Office delivers mail in a lot of very challenging conditions, places where UPS fears to tread. With mules, pontoon planes, whatever.

The Postal Service is in the Constitution, not so much UPS. Congress' job is to keep the Postal Service viable and profitable, and they failed.

The politicians have screwed the Post Office and Americans for 50 years. Used to be a place for veterans to get jobs. For decades. Now veterans are on the streets and conservatives blame the VA, which they repeatedly refused to fund properly.

the VA is basically Medicaid for veterans. Most veterans never use the VA, only ones without other forms of healthcare.

St. Croix valley

#1148066 Jun 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got her in one of her liefests now!!
Too funny!
A 'handful' of progressives stopped a choice of Speaker. In Lowblow's fantasy world.
Lowblow is so approriate. Cause that what she specializes in, low blows, cheap shots, innuendo, and accusations based on nothing..
was it "fully one third" of the students?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1148067 Jun 8, 2014
Well RocksLow name changes are at times necessary.

I just think it's more solid if you just Rock Steady:

Or at times, just Rock Shut!

Whateva'

~new yawk owt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Mandela 68,560
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min LessHypeMoreFact 47,002
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min loose cannon 178,586
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr reality check 50,036
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]