Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,055,521 - 1,055,540 of 1,102,007 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1147898 Jun 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats should keep defending Bergdahl...good campaign strategy.....
sane people should keep defending the facts.

you idiots can keep making asses of yourself with your speculation...it seems to be all you are good at.

St. Croix valley

#1147899 Jun 8, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Great example of your nonexistent logic skills, lack of intelligence and poor memory.
Why on earth would I, or anyone else for that matter, care about your reaction to a typo?
And what does "pea shooting from the sidelines" mean?
And I have no idea what you are referring to about "colleges have not become close minded". What does this even mean?
Weird post.
"pea shooting from the sidelines" that is what Roxlo does.

and then runs when shown her posts to be pure bullshit..

worthless.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1147900 Jun 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you compare him to Bush all the time?
Probably because it shows he was just as bad or worse than Obama....

..... but because he was conservative, it was ok and acceptable.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1147901 Jun 8, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? What about the Fab Five? How would Obama have swung that deal? As soon as he releases the remaining Gitmo V.I.P.'s, he'll declare the war over. Mission accomplished - his mission.
Why? What was bushie boy's plans when he caught them?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1147902 Jun 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and how many in past years would have allowed the wide diversity of speakers they have now..
no they are not becoming more close minded...but hye, keep paroting things you cannot possibly understand.
which university was it you graduated from again?
Rutgers student's, faculty and alumni complained about Condoleezza Rice's involvement in the Iraq war as well as her $35.000 speaking fee. Doesn't sound to me like her "free speech" was trampled on at all.

I would have byched too. Frankly__I still can't believe her comments re: 911__"how were we to know?" "How could we have possibly known?".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1147903 Jun 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? What was bushie boy's plans when he caught them?
prevent them from killing more Americans, obtain information, followed by trial by a military court ......
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147904 Jun 8, 2014
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>the scumbag Taliban sympathizing loon dad of a Desserter? You can have him you LibNut
i would think a Republican Muslim would be accepted by those who voted for this guy.....

Has the Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated the Romney Campaign?

Anti-Muslim activists on the Right have consistently warned that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the Obama administration. But if their unhinged McCarthyism is to be believed, then Mitt Romney’s campaign has been penetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood as well, as Romney’s campaign has named George Salem, Samah Norquist and David Ramadan “National Co-Chairs of Arab Americans for Romney.”

Pamela Geller labeled George Salem’s Arab American Institute a “nototrious anti-Israel Israel [sic] organization” composed of “Islamic supremacists” and led by a “Jew hater.” She even suggested that the AAI seeks “Jewish annihilation” by backing Mideast peace efforts.

Geller, Frank Gaffney, Robert Spencer, William Murray, Andrea and James Lafferty and others sent a letter to Edwin Meese demanding he withdraw his endorsement of Virginia Del. David Ramadan because of his purported ties to Muammar Gadaffi and “radical views,” including his support for the right to build the Park 51 Islamic Community Center. James Lafferty said Ramadan is an “extremist” who should not even “be allowed to continue to live in the United States,” and Geller said he is a “stealth jihadist” and a “Muslim Brotherhood plant.”

Perhaps no chair of Romney’s committee is despised more than Samah Norquist, wife of conservative leader Grover Norquist. Glenn Beck and Jerry Boykin have said that Norquist is a lackey for the Muslim Brotherhood and according to anti-Muslim activists like Gaffney and David Horowitz, Norquist secretly converted to Islam and joined the Muslim Brotherhood at the behest of his wife. Conservative attorney Cleta Mitchell wrote in a report for the American Conservative Union that she is “certain that Mr. Gaffney’s hatred [for Norquist] is further fueled by the fact that Grover is married to a Muslim-American woman (who also has worked for the United States government in very responsible positions, I might add!).”

Of course, these spurious claims against Ramadan, Norquist and Salem are just as baseless and wrong as their attacks against the Obama administration and the Muslim-Americans serving in it.

But while extremists like Geller, Gaffney, Horowitz and others are quick to attack Obama with such bogus charges, for some reason it seems unlikely Romney will receive similar treatment.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/has-mus...

St. Croix valley

#1147905 Jun 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rutgers student's, faculty and alumni complained about Condoleezza Rice's involvement in the Iraq war as well as her $35.000 speaking fee. Doesn't sound to me like her "free speech" was trampled on at all.
I would have byched too. Frankly__I still can't believe her comments re: 911__"how were we to know?" "How could we have possibly known?".
35 bucks?!? seems cheap to me..

you seem to be missing the point of the discussion. again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1147906 Jun 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? What was bushie boy's plans when he caught them?
Bushie boy didn't catch them__Pakistan arrested them and turned them over (read sold them) to the US. They were long term detainees__12/13 years in Gitmo and none were ever charged with crimes of any kind.

Truth is that none of them were relevant when turned over to the US and they sure as fk aren't relevant today, a dozen years later.

LOL. they look like extras on Duck Dynasty.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147907 Jun 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Libby did not receive a pardon....unlike Clinton buddy Marc Rich.....
i stand corrected.

George Bush: Cheney Was Angry That I Did Not Pardon Scooter Libby

Former President George W. Bush says Vice President Dick Cheney angrily confronted him over Bush's decision not to pardon a former vice presidential aide over his role in the case of the leaked identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

Bush, in an interview aired Monday on NBC's "Today" show, said Cheney was angry that Bush only commuted the sentence of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, convicted of lying during the leak investigation.

Bush's appearance came as he begins promoting his memoir, "Decision Points." In the book, Bush recounts that a furious Cheney told him: "I can't believe you're going to leave a soldier on the battlefield."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/08/geor...

"I can't believe you're going to leave a soldier on the battlefield."

thanks Dick.

St. Croix valley

#1147908 Jun 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
prevent them from killing more Americans, obtain information, followed by trial by a military court ......
yet he didn't seem to know how to obtain good intel from them... he advocated using techniques proven to not garner good , credible intel...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147909 Jun 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In doing more than my share criticizing this president - it's the people who voted for him that's even more concerning.
If Romney had won in 2012, the polarization would have continued indefinitely. It would have destroyed this country eventually.
So even though I knew we were hijacked in 2008 by a man who managed to hide his true identity and ideology from the people because he was so "cool", I also believed his winning again in 2012 was necessary and the silver lining.
More and more people are snapping out of it because he won in 2012. That's a good thing. He had to get really, really bad first before it could start getting better.
more than your share of failing?
Patrick

United States

#1147910 Jun 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i stand corrected.
George Bush: Cheney Was Angry That I Did Not Pardon Scooter Libby
Former President George W. Bush says Vice President Dick Cheney angrily confronted him over Bush's decision not to pardon a former vice presidential aide over his role in the case of the leaked identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.
Bush, in an interview aired Monday on NBC's "Today" show, said Cheney was angry that Bush only commuted the sentence of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, convicted of lying during the leak investigation.
Bush's appearance came as he begins promoting his memoir, "Decision Points." In the book, Bush recounts that a furious Cheney told him: "I can't believe you're going to leave a soldier on the battlefield."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/08/geor...
"I can't believe you're going to leave a soldier on the battlefield."
thanks Dick.
Bush Cheney breakup over this issue?
Patrick

United States

#1147911 Jun 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
more than your share of failing?
Lilly pointed out long ago that Carol's thinking was asqued by hatred of the President of the US.
Tea party shut down of government was too much for the Chamber of Commerce.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147912 Jun 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush says they're still friends, but, he doesn't want go 'duck' hunting with Dick anytime soon.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147913 Jun 8, 2014
Draft Dodging Republican Senator Refuses To Believe That Bowe Bergdahl Was Tortured

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/08/draft-...

St. Croix valley

#1147914 Jun 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it was a huge divisive issue between the two...they did not part as good friends as cheney also wanted Bush to follow his doctrine of anything necessary to fight terrorism..

the one good thing Bush did was hold back from the totalitarian doctrine Cheney pushed for...
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1147915 Jun 8, 2014
Speaking of final insults:( As one poster mentioned ) This one is quite interesting or disturbing. Depending on one's perception of Hussein, what he represents and what is happening in The World.

And although it is "old news" - It is worth revisiting.
Always worth re-vetting The Junior's cunningness.
After all, Hindsight is 20/20 ... For whatever it may mean:

When Hussein Jr signed one of the final steel beams that will be installed as part of the framework of One World Trade Center, he wrote:

We remember ..........W = 6
We rebuild .......... W = 6
We come back stronger ....W = 6

Now here's the kicker:
In the Hebrew Language Vav translates in The English Language as either a V or a W.
And its assigned numerical value is 6.
All Hebrew letters are assigned a numerical value.

Coincidence? Nothing has been coincidence with Hussein. Nothing. Everything he touches he corrupts, perverts or destroys. With intent.

So, this anti-Christian Muslim Barack writes 666 on the One World Trade Center beam. One World? Talk about Globalism.
And who the fck is We? Them/They would be more apropos.

With Insane Jr. "things" are always hidden in plain sight.

Oh, and please don't come back with some lame ass, "he doesn't hate Christians" palabra.

Go and do some research on the WPC taking place all over the Country, villainizing, demonizing the Christian Faith as institutionalized, systematic intolerance and hatred.
While giving Islam, the most intolerant, institutionalized system of hate a pass.

WPC = White Privilege Conference(s) being held all over the Country, for those who are unaware of their pervasive existence, rabid influence and radical racist agenda of indoctrination.

Talk about suffering from a mental disorder that these leftist liberal communist hyennas have spread which has left them so mentally and logically deficient and dysfunctional.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/06/15/we-...

PS And No. A Muslim of any Party Affiliation IS not, Would not be acceptable.
You "thought" wrong.

Well hate to bash and run ... But if it's Hussein Jr., Anytime.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1147916 Jun 8, 2014
Lonesome Racist of the Week: Robert Copeland of Wolfeboro, N.H.

He’s not as wealthy or prominent as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, but the 82-year-old Copeland is no less detestable.

Until last week he served as one of three elected police commissioners in Wolfeboro, a town of about 6,300 people in central New Hampshire. A resident had complained to the town manager that, while dining at a local restaurant, she overheard Copeland use the N-word to describe President Obama.

Copeland didn’t deny making the slur, and brilliantly sent the following email to the other commissioners:“I believe I did use the ‘N’ word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse [sic]. For this I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.”

Many people in Wolfeboro felt Copeland met and exceeded the criteria for being a bigoted gasbag, and a public meeting was convened.... It wasn’t as if Copeland could be ignored or led away like some demented old uncle. The police commission is in charge of hiring, firing and disciplining officers, and also setting their salaries. Copeland also worked as a dispatch supervisor.

The governor of New Hampshire and several state lawmakers condemned Copeland’s remarks about Obama and said he should resign immediately. So did Mitt Romney, who owns a house in the state.

After a few days Copeland gave up and quit. He’s now free to shamble around the house in his bathrobe and boxers, spewing the N-word as much as he wants.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/05/25/4136909...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1147917 Jun 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>35 bucks?!? seems cheap to me..
you seem to be missing the point of the discussion. again.
The point of who's discussion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 177,546
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min J RULES 69,106
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••