Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,055,461 - 1,055,480 of 1,082,630 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
No it hasn't. Oh, yea. It is the liberals who keep conservatives from speaking on college campuses, and a liberal who wants to ban the ROTC, and it is liberals who block the rights of parents to send their kids to the schools the kid and they want him/her to go. It is the liberals who want to control everything for the good of everybody. I have the sole of my boots for every liberal I come across. Liberals are the scum of the earth.
geesh give me a break. No liberals are blocking any parents from sending their kids to the school of their choice. parents are free to send their kids to any school they want, just like my parents did. They sent my siblings and me to a Catholic parochial at their expense

If you want something up and above what the government offers, then you have to pay for it. simple concept
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks it's all about him. Chewing gum and all.
Nope...I disagree...that's a different kind of thing for my generation Carol. Especially the ones of us that might partake of la cigarrettes.

Gum chewing is a STRESS outlet...plain and simple.

(Sorry I have to disagree with y'all on this one, but personal experience and all lol)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? I have to pay for your snotty nosed brat. My kids are grown?
yes, public schools if you want to send your kids elsewhere, you can pay for it...more personal liberties.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
He has acknowledged our fallen military you clueless twit. Here's some of his comments from his speech at Arlington on this past Memorial Day;
"Beyond these quiet hills, across that special bridge, is a city of monuments dedicated to visionary leaders and singular moments in the life of our Republic. But it is here, on this hallowed ground, where we choose to build a monument to a constant thread in the American character -- the truth that our nation endures because it has always been home to men and women who are willing to give their all, and lay down their very lives, to preserve and protect this land that we love.
That character -- that selflessness -- beats in the hearts of the very first patriots who died for a democracy they had never known and would never see. It lived on in the men and women who fought to hold our union together, and in those who fought to defend it abroad -- from the beaches of Europe to the mountains and jungles of Asia. This year, as we mark the 60th anniversary of the end of fighting in Korea, we offer a special salute to all those who served and gave their lives in the Korean War. And over the last decade, we’ve seen the character of our country again -- in the nearly 7,000 Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice on battlefields and city streets half a world away."
"So today, we remember their service. Today, just steps from where these brave Americans lie in eternal peace, we declare, as a proud and grateful nation, that their sacrifice will never be forgotten. And just as we honor them, we hold their families close. Because for the parents who lose a child; for the husbands and wives who lose a partner; for the children who lose a parent, every loss is devastating. And for those of us who bear the solemn responsibility of sending these men and women into harm’s way, we know the consequences all too well. I feel it every time I meet a wounded warrior, every time I visit Walter Reed, and every time I grieve with a Gold Star family.
And that’s why, on this day, we remember our sacred obligation to those who laid down their lives so we could live ours: to finish the job these men and women started by keeping our promise to those who wear America’s uniform -- to give our troops the resources they need; to keep faith with our veterans and their families, now and always; to never stop searching for those who have gone missing or who are held as prisoners of war."
You're a real hypocrite when you accuse this President of using the military when you
consistently defend Bush for sending over 4000 to their deaths for no good reason other than to massage his ego.
His Readers Digest tripe makes you tear up, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......cheap emotions can do that.

General Hospital:->

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You an send your snotty nosed brat where ever you want, just don't expect mew to pay for it.
Bloomberg blasted college faculties for being close-minded and intolerant of imposing viewpoints. What use to be an open atmosphere with exchange of ideas has become a stogy my way or NO way.

What is up with you hot house plants that you act like your viewpoint is so fragile that it cannot stand up against ridicule. Poor you--all you can do is silence opposing views.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever given any thought to finding a woman or is the fear of rejection too much?
I prefer the male sex!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geesh give me a break. No liberals are blocking any parents from sending their kids to the school of their choice. parents are free to send their kids to any school they want, just like my parents did. They sent my siblings and me to a Catholic parochial at their expense
If you want something up and above what the government offers, then you have to pay for it. simple concept
He is pointing out that colleges which use to be open minded and tolerant of opposing views have become a bunch of snowflakes fearful of anything which may challenge them.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you find it disheartening when you compare wits with most on here especially PDupont??Now you know why Midgets don't play basketball, or have you been able to even figure that out????Toe tapper.
Asking stupid questions is a Ghost specialty.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The government is his now.
"My government"
With two bunches of whiney, partisan, "tow duh partay lines foist" blockheads the majority of the time..
Chomp, chomp.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>Says the rump ranger with a turd bag strapped to his side, I'll bet all the women love your poo sack. Pffffftttt Pffffttttt,squirt, slop
Your old lady love it, But that's pretty much the way she described your mangy azz.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the male sex!!!!!!!!!!
Then you must know personally, Shinning, Galt and Sleazy Eed? Do you have a favorite and please explain how they all differ.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks it's all about him.
Which probably has nothing to do with gum chewing.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is pointing out that colleges which use to be open minded and tolerant of opposing views have become a bunch of snowflakes fearful of anything which may challenge them.
and yet this happens on both conservative and liberal colleges..

but then you dealing with reality just isn't going to happen, is it?

just keep lying...just keep lying..you're like Dory in "Finding Nemo".

Since: May 11

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg blasted college faculties for being close-minded and intolerant of imposing viewpoints. What use to be an open atmosphere with exchange of ideas has become a stogy my way or NO way.
What is up with you hot house plants that you act like your viewpoint is so fragile that it cannot stand up against ridicule. Poor you--all you can do is silence opposing views.
So, the poster to whom I responded has the right to have a fit because the government won't pay for his kid's private school and that is OMK. But I can't correct his post.

Typical right whiner thinking.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy is stupid beyond belief. The military carry weapons for a reason. We don't have a problem with that. Its lax gun laws that allow guns to get into the hands of criminals that are the issue.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
Hee, Hee. "The military carry weapons for a reason."

No one else does?

Godawful stupid response there, boy.

Before shooting your mouth off with stock Liberal knee-jerk gibes, you really should try to understand them first.

Like you've never heard the expression "When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns". Grow up.
Carlos Danger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your old lady love it, But that's pretty much the way she described your mangy azz.
You turning your turd bag inside out so you can re-use it? Saving $$$ on obamacare. Ignorant Phag you are
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Adding Integrity back into the Triple Crown Campaign Reform.

In your doc to the horse racing sports world ptb--Go with TWO out of the three races-REQUIRED, for entry into the Belmont, as that would allow for ample consideration and planning time for all possible contenders.

Buncha horse traitors.

(Adding Ride on Curlin to the Calichrome and Wicked Strong list of real winners lol)
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must know personally, Shinning, Galt and Sleazy Eed? Do you have a favorite and please explain how they all differ.
Galt and Shining don't differ at all! One and the same!! Sleazy Eed is different. He is under the care of mental health care workers round the clock! I don't go for men in diapers Ghost whose main dinner course is pudding. I like em rough and tough, Shining fits the bill for me!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

Wingnuts Freak Out Because Obama ... Chews Gum?

Yeah, because a Republican president would never chew gum at an inappropriate time!

Oh, wait:

Saturday, May 25, 2002

In a gilded Kremlin hall, President Bush and President Vladimir Putin of Russia signed agreements Friday sharply reducing their nuclear arsenals from the peaks of the Cold War and committing themselves to be partners in a fight against terrorism and its sponsors.

After polite but strained talks, the two leaders put their signatures on a remarkably brief 475-word document -- dubbed the Treaty of Moscow....

The meeting contrasted sharply with the friendly relationship Bush had fostered with his Russian counterpart in four previous meetings. After the meeting, NTV, the once-independent Russian television station now controlled by a state-dominated firm, kept replaying footage of Bush entering his meeting with Putin while chewing gum and then spitting it into his hand....

Yeah, but ... but ... that's when a president should chew gum! When he's talking to some red Russki commie! And so what if they were discussing nuclear proliferation in a post-9/11 era! Screw diplomatic niceties! Putin is a pinko and George W. Bush is a great American! U-S-A! U-S-A!

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself! Bowe Bergdahl’s dad is a Republican and voted for Reagan!
Read more: http://www.therolladailynews.com/article/2014...
just another republican Muslim.
And Cat Stevens converted to Islam. From famed artist to a diaper-head.

John Lennon was a Marxist.

Oliver Wendell Holmes supported some really wacky, inhumane stuff.

Sh it happens.

Wanna cry about it? Not me. I've grown up and moved on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 174,996
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Terry rigsby 48,964
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Eric 68,427
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 48 min Good luck 1
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 54 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Abby 7-29 1 hr Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••