Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,053,841 - 1,053,860 of 1,083,893 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
as ignorant as you are dishonest:
About half of Obamacare 'enrollees' refuse to pay premiums
(NaturalNews) There have been more problems with the Affordable Care Act's (a.k.a. Although there are options for short-term individual or group health insurance coverages in lieu of not being enrolled in Obamacare, those insurance providers may likely be outside the Affordable Care Act's…
NaturalNews from RSS
Debunked. Find a more reliable source.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
It's too bad Obama can't run again and beat yet another Republican loser. It' been fun listening to rightwing traitors whine all these years.
Although I do expect more of the same when Hillary wins.
a true independent wouldn't already have another Democrat in the office. How does it feel being a lying sack of potatoes, homer?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

this is the time when Al Gore comes out of the word work and scares the Progressives...

and 0.42 is not 0.7

(note the use of these >''<)

'Nearly half of the claimed warming during the past century did not occur in the real world but is merely the creation of flawed data adjustments, reports a new paper presented at a meeting of the European Geosciences Union....

Removing flawed adjustments to raw temperature readings shows the Earth warmed merely 0.42 degrees during the past century, rather than the 0.7 to 0.8 degrees claimed by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.'

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
nothing to see here...
and 'chop-chop' square is in Riyadh....
'Flashback: Taliban Beheaded Two Children While Negotiating Bergdhal’s Release'
http://menrec.com/flashback-taliban-beheaded-...
Thank you for pointing this out. Now maybe you'll answer a simple question you right wing morons keep avoiding:
If Obama had information that the Taliban were going to air a video of the beheading of Bergdhal ,an American soldier, then didn't Obama do the right thing by swapping to free him?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to back up your lie with another lie.
Q: How much, if at all, do you think Obama is personally responsible for these problems at the Department of Veterans Affairs? Do you think he deserves a great deal of the blame, a good amount, just some or none? A great deal 19%; A good amount 19%; Just some 41%; None 20%.
How conveniently you ignorned the glaring FACT that Obama polled better than Republicans. Keep hiding your head under that rock.
LOL, really silly nilly , you only 20% found Obama is NOT responsible and claim that means that the remaining 80% did not find him responsible in some form.

The POTUS couldn't get 50% in any category. Less than half the population has any trust in him no matter how you attempt to spin it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Tell a lie often enough...

and Dan Rather...

'People are more likely to believe that humans cause global warming if they are told that 97% of publishing climate scientists agree that it does, a new study has found.'

http://theconversation.com/scientific-consens...
Sen Rick Saintstillborn

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for pointing this out. Now maybe you'll answer a simple question you right wing morons keep avoiding:
If Obama had information that the Taliban were going to air a video of the beheading of Bergdhal ,an American soldier, then didn't Obama do the right thing by swapping to free him?
You don't swap 5 major players, that will have major roles is killing future Americans, for a deserter and possibly a traitor. It's stupid people, like you, that help put that idiot in the whitehouse to help bring our great nation down. When Bush was in office, other countries feared us, now they laugh at us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find your on answer. Look up the definition of "infidel".
I know what it means and I went as far to post the definition within my post-clueless. Now get it together and stop dodging. The Muslims call all who do not believe in their god Allah-infidels--non-believers. Are you saying the Muslims do not know what they believe? That the Jews and Christians are also part of their faith.

Come on, old woman, give us some answers.
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Tell a lie often enough...
and Dan Rather...
'People are more likely to believe that humans cause global warming if they are told that 97% of publishing climate scientists agree that it does, a new study has found.'
http://theconversation.com/scientific-consens...
I'm sure that is true Forks, since science is based on facts. Since when have 97% of the scientist ever been wrong. Hell 97% of baggers will believe anything just as long as it's bad about Obama. And that's a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked. Find a more reliable source.
You need to come up with something better than the old fall back "debunked." That is lazy and lacks any substance.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing this out. Now maybe you'll answer a simple question you right wing morons keep avoiding:
I walked right passed "Chop-Chop Square" on a couple of occasions....

Obama never attends intel briefings....he's out of the loop...

'During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is...
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Sen Rick Saintstillborn wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't swap 5 major players, that will have major roles is killing future Americans, for a deserter and possibly a traitor. It's stupid people, like you, that help put that idiot in the whitehouse to help bring our great nation down. When Bush was in office, other countries feared us, now they laugh at us.
Ok mastermind, tell me exactly what these five can do that the five that replaced them couldn't do????Besides these aren't Al Qaeda these are Afgans, and that is their country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're the one who demands sources from others. But you don't have to play by your own rules?? LOL
You get dumber and dumber.
Silly, I stated it was an ABC poll. What is dumb is people claiming to be so helpless that they couldn't search the term.

Anything else you want to whine about?

How about you tell the Muslims again that they are full of crap and Christians and Jews are not infidels-non-believers. I am sure Muslims would take your word --as a non-believer-- that they are totally confused about what they believe. Muslims are into pompous jerks telling them what they believe.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

AL GORE, what a 97 percent CONSENSUS tells us and....

people will believe it if you tell them the data came from a scientist...

'37 percent of sample agreed that the FOOD and drug is Intentionally SUPPRESSING natural cures for cancer because of drug company pressure..."

https://archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that is true Forks, since science is based on facts. Since when have 97% of the scientist ever been wrong. Hell 97% of baggers will believe anything just as long as it's bad about Obama. And that's a fact.
what is your academic background......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok mastermind, tell me exactly what these five can do that the five that replaced them couldn't do????Besides these aren't Al Qaeda these are Afgans, and that is their country.
Good grief Ghost, the Al Qaeda were Afghans too. That is were bin Laden was living. What kind of logic is that.

They are Taliban who are terrorist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Eman, how ya been?
Google? Not in this case.
Roxlo demands sources from others, it's one of her constant whines.
Then she dumps stuff and tells others to look for the source.
She's often posted stuff that was proven to be complete lies. Thats why others ask her to back up her claims.
Hi nuc' I'm doing excellent. I've been able to reduce my hours at work significantly and am loving it. How are you doing?

Homer claimed that poll didn't exist. Maybe w should hold him to the same standard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Eman, how ya been?
Google? Not in this case.
Roxlo demands sources from others, it's one of her constant whines.
Then she dumps stuff and tells others to look for the source.
She's often posted stuff that was proven to be complete lies. Thats why others ask her to back up her claims.
I found it by Googling. Are you claiming to be so helpless that you couldn't find the poll?

This coming from a person who was busy telling Muslims they were full of crap about what they believe.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Soldiers enlist knowing they might get killed, ya freak.
Sen Rick Saintstillborn

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Ok mastermind, tell me exactly what these five can do that the five that replaced them couldn't do????Besides these aren't Al Qaeda these are Afgans, and that is their country.
Get educated cretin, those 5 are affiliated with al Qaeda. The policy that has always been in place is, you don't bargain with terrorist. Besides, they did the exchange illegally. They did it underhandedly, while an active US marine is sitting in a Mexican prison for making a wrong turn. No one from the Obama administration will even make a phone call on his behalf. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 68,062
Nearly 400,000 Chicagoans live in food deserts,... 7 min Mark Guarino 1
How to check your waec result and upgrade it now (Aug '12) 12 min Ayodele Oluwakayomide olu 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,149
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Eric 68,442
Review: STS Electric 34 min Paul F 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min Terry rigsby 49,015
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••