Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782519 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1144256 Jun 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What will be done with the prisoners of war from the Afghanistan war when we end it?
Should we be glorifying the soldier that went AWOL? this whole maneuver is a scam. Do you think it makes O'bama look like he knows what he is doing?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1144257 Jun 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A concept that worked very well for Bill Clinton. He even got the credit for just going along with his Republican Congress during the last six years of his presidency.
Who do you think came up with Contract with America? It turned things around during Clinton's presidency. That - and Reagan's trickle down economics stretching out through the Clinton years.
But I think Clinton is a closet Republican now anyway.
The Contract with America didn't turn anything around Carol. The economy was turned around under Clinton even before the Republicans took control of Congress.

Prevented this

#1144258 Jun 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There were no uniformed soldiers killed or left behind in Benghazi.
Shut up-if that's the way you think then there is no commander in chief --ok right now there isn't.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1144259 Jun 1, 2014
May, 2009....

Pentagon Releases List of Gitmo Detainees Who Returned to Terrorism

A Pentagon report released today confirms that 14 percent of the 540 detainees — or one in seven — who were released from the detainee center Guantanamo Bay have been known or suspected of returning to terrorist activities.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/05/...

someone has some explaining to do. nutjobs? excuses?

Prevented this

#1144260 Jun 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo they were kinda like Baggers in America????
Sure Tea Bagging Homosexuals like O'bama-if you really want to look at it that way-I guess you could. They are Radicals too.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1144261 Jun 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that there is help available,....Now, As an unrelated fact I have to ask...since you only have one nut...Is it possible to get a jock strap for a single?
I use a thong!!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1144263 Jun 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Condi Rice was the first black woman Secretary of State. She's one of the smartest cookies in the cookie jar and would have had something of substance and even, perhaps, inspiration to bring to all students - including the brainwashed liberal ones.
It's because they're brainwashed that's the problem. But so are you. So not surprising you don't get the liberal McCarthyism on liberal campuses which former Mayor Bloomberg rubbed into those Harvard elite faces - much to his credit.
She's also the National Security Advisor who along with her boss totally ignored warnings of an imminent attack on US soil. She was also one of the biggest boosters of the totally unnecessary and disastrous invasion of Iraq.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1144264 Jun 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I use a thong!!
Necessity is the mother of invention..Congratulations.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1144265 Jun 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> There were no uniformed soldiers killed or left behind in Benghazi.
Good morning Mr. Superfluous Commie Lap Dog. His point was well made. Obama & the old bag Hillary made no attempt to rescue.

What difference does it make?

'The Point Is We Should Have Tried’—Brigadier General on Failure to Rescue Americans in Benghazi:

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/05/01/point-tri...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1144266 Jun 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Tea Bagging Homosexuals like O'bama-if you really want to look at it that way-I guess you could. They are Radicals too.
Soo tea baggers remind you of homosexuals...OK. I agree
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1144267 Jun 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Extreme Islamists AREN'T compatible with the modern Westernized way of living!!!
Are you really this out of the loop???
When is forcing children into marriages with old men, genital mutations and killing women who don't obey a macho-oriented religion close to being westernized????
You're so off the charts with this one I don't think there's any chance of you're returning.
Hope you enjoy being out there in space somewhere. Been nice knowin' ya'..
The problem is that she wasn't just talking about extremists dimwit, she was painting a whole religion with the same broad brush much like you do on a daily basis. The practices you've mentioned aren't practiced by the majority of Muslims.
So who's the one off the charts?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1144268 Jun 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Should we be glorifying the soldier that went AWOL? this whole maneuver is a scam. Do you think it makes O'bama look like he knows what he is doing?
You didn't seem to have a problem with electing Bush, well at least appointing that AWOL deserter. They don't come any dumber than him. And his record reflect that, history books will not be kind to him or Cheney.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1144269 Jun 1, 2014
Good morning from Mr. Superfluous Reich wing Lap Dog. My point is well made. I'm an old bag who no one has made an attempt to rescue.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1144270 Jun 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Good morning from Mr. Superfluous Reich wing Lap Dog. My point is well made. I'm an old bag who no one has made an attempt to rescue.
I'm not sure that could be called a rescue, more like a mercy killing.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1144272 Jun 1, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, back in the real world, gasoline prices are rising, food prices are rising, electricity prices are rising, the cost of health insurance is spiking, our GDP is contracting and regular, God fearing Americans are being spied on by their government.
The only people that believe America is in a better place under this regime are dyed in the wool communists, freeloaders and the perpetually stupid. Which one are you?
all those things have always been true.

you are just a parrot, unaware of the world outside the room you are caged in.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1144273 Jun 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Mr. Superfluous Commie Lap Dog. His point was well made. Obama & the old bag Hillary made no attempt to rescue.
What difference does it make?
'The Point Is We Should Have Tried’—Brigadier General on Failure to Rescue Americans in Benghazi:
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/05/01/point-tri...
and yet all the real world facts show you to be a liar about this..

why do you like dancing on their graves so much? you would have killed them yourself if you thought it would help your partisan cause, wouldn't you have?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1144274 Jun 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! Works pretty well too!! Comfortable!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1144275 Jun 1, 2014
Being a one a Demo cratic squared to measure in man stopped in for a laugh...
It's what ran me through here I am sure...The time in When Documents in the world of Computeristics to Future events..

How many times can one repeat this in worth wild there must be something...

Democrats and Republicans in America are on either side Oppressed and if one can not see the vast that was in the small places between in and where the out began...

To connect any dots to stay in line and it is not to conquer but back THERE, there must have been have been that more...

So in an explore for things to come how far is left to head into the un-known?

Stand up above to cruel and what lingers around...I much rather stay in that low and not reach any higher the low in that door that you seek through the alley you know there is always one that understands...

That is what I know but hey to Run under the LAW of a GOD that man surely must have made up for man to serve...

But hey under some law somewhere I think it has to do with a creation thing how some came along...

The stories foretold and how they're serving for in the little land of the land set aside...

When all things to an opposition fall behind us to those that leave it where all things belong...

Belongings and what one has chosen in life life to become or what life it be...

Wird...BE...life be be keep beeing true to that what can not be seen and when that comes a clarity and still the eyes they in a clearing to shut out off in that fine connection to see slight movements and all of a sudden a tone did I speak out of tune was I not on your line or was I not in time???

Oh yeah another collection seems some just were not all so happy about what was chosen the last time did I collection hmmm Election to whom they erect was I dreaming or had the world cheered and to all other things that have been known in the words that are spread about through the air waves and the display tier animal instinct war in Battle in beastly ways and to frantic cheer nerve in all in experience?

Old wounds and the new..

Not to speak of pain and do not start on that subject and to the point that soon there will be no return no turning back no sorry no oh did I do that?

Did I over hear something...

When the love Price I saw red and insane claim dementia, depressed outcome hate or complete shut down..what did you misplace *mommy my marker* when it starts and sharing kneel and hand it over always some theeng isn't it.. and what was there nay and jay world and a poll for discussion always a left as to not all things...and what is left OPEN...

Oh so I stepped in through a push of one button...HEllo?

So what are you talking about?

How tied they pulled your Pants up your crack, is anyone's guess but sure would be a blast to see?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1144276 Jun 1, 2014
To current and cy..

What will be worked through and to stepping off or out and what will be after wonder of a hit and having lived through?

Lived or Evil?

Through the corridor as they went and arrived how did you read it?

First comers...dot...connect 1 to root?

A boot to uptake...Where a begin was...
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1144277 Jun 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A little ditty I sing to myself while judging the posts!!!!!!!!!! Keeps me motivated.

‘Hitler has only got one ball,
the other is in the Albert Hall.
His mother, the dirty b****r,
cut it off when he was small.’

‘Hitler has only got one ball,
Goering has two but very small.
Himmler is somewhat sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.’

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 35 min Guest 18
last post wins! (Apr '13) 45 min The real Rudy 2,872
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 47 min The real Rudy 137
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 49 min The real Rudy 1,147
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 51 min The real Rudy 2,666
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 55 min The real Rudy 3,922
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min The real Rudy 12,417

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages