Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549276 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1143647 May 30, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless anti-American Democrat.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1143648 May 30, 2014
I won Topix Liar of the Year, not you!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143649 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for laugh, sperm.
Ghost has his VPN working overtime...
So"SPERM" makes Waxman happy, How sweet. HOMO.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1143650 May 30, 2014
Who is Nostrillis Waxturd?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1143651 May 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe an idiot like you can explain why the Democrats have won the popular vote in the last five elections. Besides we are all aware that your party is a dying breed. Neanderthals like you are becoming extinct.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143653 May 30, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It will be difficult finding a liar good enough to top me, without hiring a drunk. If I could just get that your job at Walmart, I'd be a shoe-in!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143654 May 30, 2014
I'm really an idiot that doesn't support myself. What's up with that ?
Not Surprized! LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1143655 May 30, 2014
I'm the well known topix troll of the Topix Lie of the Year Club, Honey.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1143656 May 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of all the veterans we would still have if Bush would have paid attention and the 5,000 that he sacrificed...You idiots never mention those...I wonder why, but boy those 4 Benghazi you go nuts over..Talk about of a band of ignorant lowlifes that be you baggers.
You've already exceeded your quota of idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143657 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Your stupid brings me great pleasure...Ghost only posts as Ghost, You old fat paranoid bas-turd. I love your misery.That's all you idiots have on the right, Whine, cry bitch and moan. Same every day I just glad it is you morons.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1143658 May 30, 2014
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm a worthless anti-American lying sack of sht!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143659 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I won Topix Liar of the Year, not you!
Lol, love your posts
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143660 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Yes, I am know as Fake Waxtard,(aka Not Surprized) topix idiot.
Not Surprized! LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1143661 May 30, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! LOL
Me again!!!!!!!!!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143662 May 30, 2014
My father really intended to buy me a football helmet but he couldn't find one small enough!!]
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143663 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
My father really intended to buy me a football helmet but he couldn't find one small enough!!]
I'll bet a jock strap also.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143665 May 30, 2014
My head was banged around in my Mama's belly, made me an idiot. I've smoked every pole in the hood!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1143666 May 30, 2014
41 Republican Senators Voted Against a Landmark Veterans Bill in February, Today They Blame the VA

So how did veterans feel about the February 26, 2014 vote where 41 Republicans voted against a sweeping bill to help veterans? American Legion National Commander Daniel M. Dellinger expressed his frustration with the outcome by stating, "There was a right way to vote and a wrong way to vote today, and 41 senators chose the wrong way. That's inexcusable."

As for Senator Richard Burr, he recently received a scathing letter from the Veterans of Foreign Wars pertaining to his open letter to veterans groups about the VA crisis. In addition, Burr received another response letter from the Paralyzed Veterans of America stating that, "Rest assured, you do not speak for or represent the interests of Paralyzed Veterans' members-veterans with spinal cord injury or dysfunction or any other VSO."

It should not be overlooked that veterans have been committing suicide, enduring long wait times for disability benefits, and dealing with a wide array of others issues ignored by Congress for the past decade. Also, the most indignant Republicans like Sen. Burr of North Carolina have also voted against S.1982 and now blame bureaucratic issues, rather than funding problems, as the cause of the VA crisis. Therefore, it's safe to say that the latest VA crisis and the deaths of veterans in Arizona served as convenient opportunity for the GOP to feign indignation over issues veterans have faced for years.

What better way to circumvent responsibility for underfunding the VA and voting against veteran's legislation than blaming big government? Somebody should tell Sen. Burr and the GOP that we funded both wars with "money we didn't have" and we should fund veterans health care as enthusiastically as we paid (borrowed) for two war.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-goodman/rep...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1143667 May 30, 2014
Go man I WOK, Dong. I'll go fetch us all a beer. Root beer for me. Mom wouldn't like me drinking the hard stuff.
Not Surprized! LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1143668 May 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless anti-American Democrat.
I do believe that's called a drunken stupor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 3 min LuvHardCock 207
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 10 min WOWsomeStory 2
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 13 min ShootDaBitch 25
Spanx-they're for me. 26 min Fuegelgas pump 1
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 17
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,547
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 241,653

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages