Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262124 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1141660 May 26, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks he's a meteorologist now
Hah, and he's stepped up the angry since he lost his phony location.

Sandy was a category III Hurricane it shoved 6 feet of water a half mile beyond Staten Island's shoreline.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141661 May 26, 2014
My socks think I'm sober now. Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141662 May 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case that would be a dollar an inch. No wonder your old lady paid me $10 dollars.BWAAAAA
You asked me to loan you $10 for what, Honey?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141663 May 26, 2014
Carlos Danger wrote:
<quoted text>Like $2 ?
i've been sexist enough this morning, so i have no sarcastic reply.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141664 May 26, 2014
My wimpy no life uneventful existence is caused by my sockpuppets Honey!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141665 May 26, 2014
I've asked each of you to loan me $10 for vodka Honey!!!! Pretty please??
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141666 May 26, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
Senate Democrats Declare War on Vets
Our heroic veterans have died on the ends of our government bureaucrats’ stamps. Are we to believe that our fates portend something different under the supposedly grand government-administrated healthcare vision that is Obamacare?
House Republicans decided to take the VA administration officials to task, in the same way a business owner might, if one of his workers had been implicated in such a scandal that required the firing of incompetent leadership. Representatives in the House, including numerous Democrats, resoundingly approved the prudent order.
And yet, Democrats in the Senate have crushed the bill which would hold those at fault accountable.
More pretend love for us veterans huh phony azz?
Carlos Danger

Murrieta, CA

#1141667 May 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually numbnuts so far both places is working out well, we haven't sacrificed any of our men and women, not gone another two trillion in debt. You chickenshit baggers are always act first think later. Damn the price in lives and money. Idiots the lot of you. While most of you don't really care about the cost in lives just as long as it isn't you or yours.
Nice Try dummy. Even your pal Kerry admits that US involvement with Syria has been a disaster, where is all that gas at? Putin makes obama look like a pigeon, Ruskies running wild all over eastern Ukraine and using an old Liberal trick of voter intimidation, go change your turd bag, it's full of Lilys and Sonics DNA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141668 May 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should have any problem with voter ID - not here or in Canada - to ensure elections are fair and remove any doubt of voter fraud and to remind us of the importance of such.
I don't.

I have a problem with those who are excluded... like you should son...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1141669 May 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, and he's stepped up the angry since he lost his phony location.
Sandy was a category III Hurricane it shoved 6 feet of water a half mile beyond Staten Island's shoreline.
it was category three when it hit Cuba. it was weakened alot right before it hit the East coast but the winds and surge had not lessened much at all.it had winds and surge equal to a category one hurricane.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141670 May 26, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how many federal gun control laws there are?
Don't worry, no one seems to know.
Here's a question -- what would you libs be outraged over had the psychopath with the gun used his car to take out the 7 people instead?
Getting a license to drive is harder than getting a gun permit.
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141671 May 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
More pretend love for us veterans huh phony azz?
Your phony pretentious azz never served in the military because of what, Honey?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141672 May 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
People have had the choice and freedom to buy car and home insurance from any insurance company nationwide. Don't recall any major problems there.
And it's not the insurance companies providing the care. However, they would be competing against each other for less costly coverage for the same care.
You must be limiting your view to yourself son.

Heck, you should know insurance companies after Andrew tried to get out of homeowner insurance, but keep car insurance in Florida.

You're 'total recall' seems very flawed on many fronts son.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141673 May 26, 2014
I give it a Nice Try even for a dummy. Even my pal Shiny admits that my life is a disaster, with all the gas I have.I make the Hindenburg look like a pigeon,People running wild all over and using an old whoopee cushion to intimidate me, telling me to go change my turd bag, it's full of all my socks!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141674 May 26, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's our hope, you and Barack Hussein Obama, wear out shoe leather walking? Of course as the Limo Lieberals that both of you proport to be, isn't going to happen anytime soon? "Do as I say not as I do", Lieberals to the core...
lol! Still no dow? Or excepts from the Congressional records, chica?

poor baby. Lying is certainly in your repertoire!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141675 May 26, 2014
<quoted text>Ghostie, you crustly "ol" teacher, you better break out your copy of the U.S. Constitution, Barack Hussein Obama doesn't make the laws. In cold hard fact, we wish Congress would tell him to take a flying leap into the Potomac? This piece of work has increased the debt 1500 fold, for items that have no business being paid for by the Federal Givermemt? Now you and Eleanor take your interpetation of said document , yeah she has been dead for a while now, and put it where it belongs, in your piano stool?
lol! And still no dow from you.

You better read that Constitution first son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141676 May 26, 2014
<quoted text>One could make an educated guess the race of this piece of work. "But, but, we's is Good Democrats and gots to keep the gravy train moving"?
lol! In your case, you need to be educated first, chica!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141677 May 26, 2014
GayGhostsmama wrote:
<quoted text> Your phony pretentious azz never served in the military because of what, Honey?
As if I or anyone really cares what an idiot like you thinks..Anytime you want to test me feel free coward. I have busted about 5-6 of you imposters so far. Chickensh1t.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141679 May 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Since making a point seems to be the focus...the point is Obama promised to make the problems with the VA a priority in 2008. Yes, there were more wounded veterans since that time - but if he made a promise, he had to do a much better job of keeping it.
Not read about it in the newspapers.
The other point is Obama's priorities have always been misplaced ever since taking office.
How easily you forget why there are more wounded. You and your party should be ashamed of what you have done.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1141680 May 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how was it not a hurricane? pretty sure that was its classification by NOAA.
"When Hurricane Sandy came ashore near Atlantic City on the evening of October 29, the storm was no longer classified as a hurricane, according to the National Weather Service. Instead, the National Hurricane Center (NHC) in Miami determined that the storm had transitioned into a hybrid storm known as a “Post-Tropical Storm” shortly before landfall. That change was made because the storm exhibited characteristics similar to the Nor’easters that frequently lash the Northeast coast during the fall and winter — such as a broad expanse of wind and precipitation with the strongest rains and winds far-removed from the center of the storm. In a purely tropical storm system, the strongest winds and rain are located in a small core close to the storm center."

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/senator-ur...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min CrunchyBacon 100,230
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Mark 52,054
Amy 7-29-15 29 min RACE 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 50 min whatimeisit 1,700
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min RJS 8,108
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr whatimeisit 6,253
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 194,367
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages