Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1142819 May 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So they were cheering when Bams showed up hu?
I still think about that when the world as a whole did that at his election..
Islamic Terrorists are cheering now.
Michelle

Lincoln, NE

#1142820 May 28, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sounded like one hand clapping? It shows you what his own military thinks of him? They know he's Harvey Milktoast, if he puts on his Mom jeans, he looks the part...
Barack wears Mom jeans and throws like a girl out of respect for women...and because it turns Reggie on.
Nixons Ghost

Justin, TX

#1142821 May 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Keep your shirt on don't tear your buttons...
Gee GEEZ..damnssssssss.....
God forbid I am a NARCASSIST assisting in the RX' re-fills...so God of Drugs?????????
My dog likes flies...I think I am going to try to get a fruit beetle in here...
Anybody in the room fluent in Gobbldygook?
Please translate this nonsense.
Seriously....what the hell?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142822 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic Terrorists are cheering now.
the ones Obama has been dropping hell on from his drones? yeah...lots of cheering from those graves...we h=finally have a president that has the guts to take the fight to where it actually is...not create his own personal war...

Lapeer, MI

#1142823 May 28, 2014
LRDII wrote:
President Hussein gave a rousing graduation speech at West Point. Did anyone notice the applause sounded like he was at a elementary school talent show? Those cadets can spot a lying communist organizer from a mile away.
A special shout out to my bud, Grey Ghost. Are the dementia meds working yet? You seemed a little confused a while back.
http://grandrants.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/ob...
Michelle

Lincoln, NE

#1142824 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me if schools drop out of the program it saves taxpayers about $900,00 in federal aid, per school. I would think Republicans would be cheering. Is anyone surprised that a Chicago school would rather have fat kids than participate in a healthy food program? Not me.
Seems like kids don't like the kale, collard greens, and grits that I want them to eat. Of course, Barack and I don't eat that crap, but it's good for the kids.

Sidley Friends serves real food, not that school lunch crap.

Lapeer, MI

#1142825 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a birther. But did find it curious why a president would not reveal his birth certificate after all the hullabaloo surrounding it until threatened by a billionaire to investigate it himself.
Your assessment of the power outage was incorrect. I posted the exact areas it covered from the OUC map - a much larger area than you claimed as if an absolute certainty.
Extraterrestrials just shut down nuclear test sights.
Don't know what happened to Galt. But pretty sure he was your arch nemesis and not mine.
Flip-Flops, Sandals, Huaraches and all sort of footwear with poor support are an arch nemesis.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1142826 May 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ones Obama has been dropping hell on from his drones? yeah...lots of cheering from those graves...we h=finally have a president that has the guts to take the fight to where it actually is...not create his own personal war...
Republicans don't seem to be happy unless they are putting soldier's in harms way.

St. Croix valley

#1142827 May 28, 2014
Nixons Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody in the room fluent in Gobbldygook?
Please translate this nonsense.
Seriously....what the hell?
Tinka is a wasto that has nothing of worth to say so pretends he is "deep" with his psuedo-mystical almost bad poetry posts that mean absolutely nothing. ignore him. he is a fat-assed troll with a Doritos mustache and nothing to add to the world.

if you piss him off enough , he speaks perfect english...give it a shot, it is fun! torll bussing, i call it.

Lapeer, MI

#1142828 May 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
girly-boy and BJ. starting to wonder about you.
Please don't wonder about me. It makes my skin crawl.

St. Croix valley

#1142829 May 28, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like kids don't like the kale, collard greens, and grits that I want them to eat. Of course, Barack and I don't eat that crap, but it's good for the kids.
Sidley Friends serves real food, not that school lunch crap.
for one who tosses out the race card at every single chance. that was pretty racist.. just another phony to freakin stupid to even keep up your fake persona..man...that must suck to be that stupid. have you ever considered what a total waste of space you are on this planet? wnat some ideas on how to rectify that?
Nixons Ghost

Justin, TX

#1142830 May 28, 2014
Tinka wrote:
ALSO...to balances before a female goes all bold out a guy ought to lose it all and man ought to be completely half in stature...Warrior ways so later...I don't what you guys are discussing in here...
The above post makes as much sense backwards as it does forwards.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1142831 May 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet i have to pay higher health care costs for those fat-asses...seems it is my concern.
I can see a VAT tax on the junk food coming.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142832 May 28, 2014
Tawana wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't change the fact that everything Obama touches turns to crap (not counting Moochelle). Meanwhile, the media and Obama made fun of both Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney when they warned about Russia. Palin warned that our response to Russia invading Georgia was so tepid and that Obama’s comments were so tepid that it would encourage Russia in the future to, perhaps, invade Ukraine. They’ve always wanted complete control of the Black Sea, that’s where their navy is. The Ukraine is a sovereign nation. And look what’s happened.
You’ve got, with all due respect, the next Zero that the media will want elected: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who is really incompetent, she has no background in this,
And Obama's got Kerry, a/k/a “mashed potato face,” he’s in there as Secretary of State, he doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Meanwhile you’ve got the President of the United States, who really is just, I can’t think of anything that he touches that doesn’t turn to crap. And you’ve got one of the dumbest people ever to step inside the Beltway as Secretary of Defense.
Putin’s an old KGB thug. He’s running circles around these guys. It’s infuriating, if you love your country, to watch this happening to us internationally.
And what is Obama doing besides letting Iran go nuclear? When not being flexible to the Russians he's beating up Netanyahu and telling Israel its gotta cut a deal, or we may not be able to defend Israel.
Everything Obama touches, domestic or foreign, I’m serious here, turns to crap.
Americans Won’t Keep Supporting Unnecessary and Costly “World Order Maintenance”

If there is one good thing to come out of the last thirteen years of war, it is that Americans have been reminded of just how expensive and wasteful “world order maintenance” can be. Needless to say, Americans are not going to support, much less subsidize,“world order maintenance” indefinitely, and it will become increasingly difficult to sell them on this as time goes by. The U.S. can’t reasonably be expected to provide such “maintenance” at our own expense decade after decade so that other countries can avoid the full burden of responsibility for their own security.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

go check a poll or 2. you're on the wrong side of it.

Lapeer, MI

#1142833 May 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama = Deer in Headlights...
A FRIEND of US Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, left, who is being held in a Mexican prison on gun charges, tells Fox News' Greta Van Susteren that the Marine told him he was beaten and chained to a bed after being arrested.
There is something deeply insulting about an Affirmative Action Community Organizer who smoked dope and partied his way through academia being coddled all the way and who has no experience or organizational skills to speak of and detests the military to then be allowed to show up in front of battle-hardened dog faces in Afghanistan or America's military cream at West Point to lecture them.

It's like letting a street Pigeon give the opening address at the Eagles Conference.

Shameful. Sadly, Military decorum would not allow them to boo the bas turd.
USAprior2008

Palm Coast, FL

#1142834 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack, attack, attack. That's all you've ever got. Must be a miserable existence.
Please stop attacking him.
USAprior2008

Palm Coast, FL

#1142835 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't seem to be happy unless they are putting soldier's in harms way.
Sorry you're so unhappy, but attacking seems to make you feel better about it.
USAprior2008

Palm Coast, FL

#1142836 May 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>for one who tosses out the race card at every single chance. that was pretty racist.. just another phony to freakin stupid to even keep up your fake persona..man...that must suck to be that stupid. have you ever considered what a total waste of space you are on this planet? wnat some ideas on how to rectify that?
It obviously hasn't worked for you, but let's hear them anyway.

Lapeer, MI

#1142837 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attack, attack, attack. That's all you've ever got. Must be a miserable existence.
Yes.

I'm just sitting here waiting to be attacked by another wealthy Liberal celebrity misogynist racist punk.

They're coming out of the woodwork ever since the Magic Negro brought his act on stage.

St. Croix valley

#1142838 May 28, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see a VAT tax on the junk food coming.
they got them on cigs and booze and large breasted women already huh...

oh wait...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Tuffet t 237,814
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 1 hr Alyesse Morris 3
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 1 hr Dr. Q 4
Nancy Pelosi (our demented gal). 2 hr Well Well 9
Obama 3 hr Chi Town 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,317

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages